🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

From love love love to hate hate hate..

The Dirty Democrats call the truth "misinformation".

censorship.jpg

Ah yes, I remember the days when Democrats were all about Love Love Love which was nice because I was a young man..😃

Now their all about hate hate hate .. lies lies lies .. 24 - 7..

What the hell happened to you Guys (?) Gals ?
Honestly seems like the hate is coming from MAGA.

Democrats can’t hold a candle to Trumpist hate and whining.

Honestly seems like the hate is coming from MAGA.

Democrats can’t hold a candle to Trumpist hate and whining.
Which candidate got shot?.... who is rioting over Israel?... not the right.... who is threatening Trump and his voters?... come on man think before you post....

Which candidate got shot?.... who is rioting over Israel?... not the right.... who is threatening Trump and his voters?... come on man think before you post....
There are many on the right that are anti-Israel. They have posted on this board, for instance.

As far as Trump is concerned just read his friggin tweets. They are full of hate and retribution.

Let's see how the Dems on here respond to this thread. It should be interesting.
Could be.. 🙂

They used to protest war now they they want to go nuclear war.

The only similarity I can see past/ present at the moment is they still love (taxpayer expense) free stuff.

Could be.. 🙂

They used to protest war now they they want to go nuclear war.

The only similarity I can see past/ present at the moment is they still love (taxpayer expense) free stuff.
No Democrat wants nuclear War, lumphead.

There are many on the right that are anti-Israel. They are all over this board.

As far as Trump is concerned just read his friggin tweets. They are full of hate and retribution.
Not nearly as many then there are on the left... it blew my mind when these people popped up out of nowhere....
And here we go with the tweets again... eggs are costing you double what they should and you are worried about tweets... tweets that are no doubt misreported by the TDS media....

There are many on the right that are anti-Israel. They are all over this board, for instance.

Harris and Joe were both on at different times the Weather Channel today. Joe even slammed Trump with a hurricane looming. The Weather Channel is another entity in the Progs back pocket.

I've tried, they seem to be beyond happiness and understanding.
I know... its too bad... I promise myself every time I come here that I won't let them get me mad... but that doesn't last...
I'd still like to try it... let me think about it...

Forum List

Back