From the OTHER side: The Memo is being described as a "Fart in a Hurricane".

This memo will be an embarrassment to the GOP.

If you have Trey Gowdy saying the Memo doesn't discredit the Mueller Investigation, then all you have is a Fart in a Hurricane.

Stay tuned for more hilarious comments.

The GOP has created this sideshow and now carry the mantle of "Trump's Clowns".
Only if you agree that Americans should be spyed on on the grounds of something as flimsy and funded by a political opponent as the Steele dossier.
But that's the point. Carter was being investigated years before the Steele Dossier. And George had nothing to do with it.

Republican talking points vanishing like dew drops in the light of day.
An investigation of an American citizen must be reviewed on a six-month basis. The evidence given for continuation was the Steele dossier. This means the FBI was dealing on the level of the KGB of yore, and even the had higher standards after the Stalinist era.
My understanding is 90 days not six months.

I could be wrong. That sometimes happens. And when it does, I apologize. I'm not a Republican.
The irony is that the "collusion" investigation has not touched Trump, instead has comprimised the investigation itself and the leadership of important intelligence institutions. The problem is the rank-and-file of these institutions will also be comprimised. It is up to Trump and the public to discern between them.

This is indisputable.

If you have Trey Gowdy saying the Memo doesn't discredit the Mueller Investigation, then all you have is a Fart in a Hurricane.

Only if you agree that Americans should be spyed on on the grounds of something as flimsy and funded by a political opponent as the Steele dossier.
But that's the point. Carter was being investigated years before the Steele Dossier. And George had nothing to do with it.

Republican talking points vanishing like dew drops in the light of day.
The base argument is weird too. The don't content Page had no contact with Russians,it's confirmed he did. They content someone who has extensive contacts with Russians and is identified as a possible agent, should NOT be investigated, because SOME of the information on him is sponsored by a political opponent. Like that would make a difference. 0.03 percent of all FISA warrants have been rejected since the start of FISA court. I'm willing to bet that a lot of those warrants were issued on a lot less then the FBI had on Page.United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court - Wikipedia
Hilarious. Clearly you are not used to dealing with professionals.

The reason so few FISA warrants are rejected is because the rules are so stringent. No one writes a request on a napkin and floats it over to a judge.
You made the charge.

Here, do a little reading and surround that knowledge. So much more fun talking from a position of actually knowing.

https://fas.org/irp/agency/doj/fisa/sojudge.pdf
Lol it would help your case if you didn't use the word hilarious and then make the same point I did. In case you haven't noticed I'm on your side. I was contending there's something weird about trying to claim the FBI is wrong for investigating a known Russian contact. Especially considering that the FBI seems to be doing it's homework since such a low percentage of requests are denied.

Democrats know they were just caught in a large scale conspiracy to undermine the 2016 presidential election. I love it!! :)

Only if you agree that Americans should be spyed on

Eternal moron.......THIS is the American who was spied upon.....What the fuck do you idiots consider as a worthwhile target of the FBI???

Trump Adviser's Visit to Moscow Got the F.B.I.'s Attention - The New ...

Apr 19, 2017 - WASHINGTON — Ever since F.B.I. investigators discovered in 2013 that a Russian spy was trying to recruit an American businessman named Carter Page, the bureau maintained an occasional interest in Mr. Page. So when he became a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign last year and gave a ...

Yeah, we'll just take your word for it like always. You always tell the truth.

I know. I try really hard.

Here's the memo:

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

I'm sure you read it, right?

I know. I try really hard.

Here's the memo:

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

I'm sure you read it, right?
I don't click on any links you liars post.

Only if you agree that Americans should be spyed on

Eternal moron.......THIS is the American who was spied upon.....What the fuck do you idiots consider as a worthwhile target of the FBI???

Trump Adviser's Visit to Moscow Got the F.B.I.'s Attention - The New ...

Apr 19, 2017 - WASHINGTON — Ever since F.B.I. investigators discovered in 2013 that a Russian spy was trying to recruit an American businessman named Carter Page, the bureau maintained an occasional interest in Mr. Page. So when he became a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign last year and gave a ...
Bull! Americans were spied on based on the Steele dossier. That much is clear. FBI leadership and the Mueller investigation have been repeatedly comprimised by their own actions. DoJ must start an investigation of the investigators if any credence is to be given to the investigation itself. Regardless, it is hopelessly compromised.

It probably will not stop the Mueller investigation.

What it potentially does is demonstrate that Hillary and the democrats colluded with a foreign agent to influence an election.
:dunno:

I don't take that memo at face value AT ALL, but if it is true, the Mueller investigation may need to shift a bit.

Indeed, they will have to investigate the Russian collusion that Hillary had.

After a year, no evidence of Trump doing anything wrong has been produced.

Americans were spied on based on the Steele dossier. That much is clear.

"That much is clear"?????

Where the fuck do you delusional, right wing, Trump cultist comedians get your material?.....................LOL

It’s incredible how the democrats thought they could corrupt the FBI and DOJ for political gain and not get caught.

It’s incredible how the democrats thought they could corrupt the FBI and DOJ for political gain and not get caught.

I've long stated that , "you CANNOT trust these agencies headed by republicans................Glad you're with me on this..........LOL

Forum List

Back