Frontline :Who was Oswald?

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Watch PBS Online | PBS Video

accurate depiction of Oswald.

according to Frontline, President Johnson told the media to suppress any mention of Marxism or Communism regarding Oswald.

Michael Paine (Oswald's "friend") 'I saw Oswald on the floor with his hands under his chin watching the TV, i thought to myself, there's a nice little militant, wrapped up in American football'

Ruth Paine (Oswald's "friend") 'Oswald thought violence was the only way to change the country, he wasn't interested in civil rights protests or things like that'

read about Lyman Paine , Michale Paine's father , Marxist activist
Lyman Paine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Having watched the murder of this man I can't tell you. I saw it. Live. A kill on television.

Having watched the murder of this man I can't tell you. I saw it. Live. A kill on television.

I did as well. And it happened just AFTER they said no one was being allowed in but law enforcement and the press. Law enforcement had a 'hunch' someone 'might' try to kill him. Someone who was there being interviewed said he thought Ruby was SS because he had on a brown coat and black hat. But he didn't, he had on a tan coat and tan hat. That kill was prearranged. There is a reason Kennedy was lured to Dallas.

Don't know if there is any truth to it, but I heard that Obama would not select Hillary as his running mate because he was afraid the Clintons would have him assassinated so she could be president. I thought it was just because he is a chauvinist pig who thinks all women should be secretaries.

Last edited:
Watch PBS Online | PBS Video

accurate depiction of Oswald.

according to Frontline, President Johnson told the media to suppress any mention of Marxism or Communism regarding Oswald.

Michael Paine (Oswald's "friend") 'I saw Oswald on the floor with his hands under his chin watching the TV, i thought to myself, there's a nice little militant, wrapped up in American football'

Ruth Paine (Oswald's "friend") 'Oswald thought violence was the only way to change the country, he wasn't interested in civil rights protests or things like that'

read about Lyman Paine , Michale Paine's father , Marxist activist
Lyman Paine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why are you using two government sponsoerd programs wikipedia and PBS who have a long history of only endorcing the lies of the government for sources?

why are you using two government sponsoerd programs wikipedia and PBS who have a long history of only endorcing the lies of the government for sources?

that's a very good question, and the answer to that is, the media reports the truth but they don't make the connection for you.

for example, PBS reported that Johnson told the media not to mention Marxism, but they don't make a program blaming Marxism for the assassination.
you have to train yourself to listen for details and realize the other story they are reporting

was wondering,is there any way by chance I could get you to reply to this last post of mine on this thread here of JFK?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-s-there-was-a-conspiracy-to-kill-jfk-26.html

I had never heard of those details before about Charamie and i have been researching the case for over 20 years,had YOU heard that before?

i knew about the part of her being found on the road and being taken to the hospital and saying men were going into dallas ina couple days but thats it.

Forum List

Back