Fruitcake wants to Date another Fruitcake

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Dennis Rodman has let it be known that he would love to go on a date with Bruce Jenner aka Caitlyn.

"Dennis gushed about Caitlyn in an interview with TMZ after her Vanity Fair cover was released on June 1. Talking about how times have changed since the 90’s when he was in the spotlight for cross-dressing, Dennis said he would totally be down to go on a date with her! “Bruce, knock yourself out brother,” he said. “If you want to go out on a date with me, well ask me out,” Dennis said. What do you say Caitlyn?"

Dennis Rodman Caitlyn Jenner Date Night In Store He Wants To Date Her - Hollywood Life

What you have against fruitcakes, isn't there enough to go around? Maybe they can get married by Kim Jong Un in North Korea, and stay there. Shouldn't deny them their happiness.

Oh man you just knew this was coming.

"Cait and Dennis" will be 2016s new reality show.

Only after his run in commercials.

CGd74pPUAAA6Kgl.jpg

CGd74pRUAAAzGX3.jpg

CGd74pUVIAAyynd.jpg

CGd74pYUcAAkrW-.jpg

Dennis Rodman has let it be known that he would love to go on a date with Bruce Jenner aka Caitlyn.

"Dennis gushed about Caitlyn in an interview with TMZ after her Vanity Fair cover was released on June 1. Talking about how times have changed since the 90’s when he was in the spotlight for cross-dressing, Dennis said he would totally be down to go on a date with her! “Bruce, knock yourself out brother,” he said. “If you want to go out on a date with me, well ask me out,” Dennis said. What do you say Caitlyn?"

Dennis Rodman Caitlyn Jenner Date Night In Store He Wants To Date Her - Hollywood Life

"I got all the piercings and tattoos so people'd pay attention to me. ...Dang it why isn't anyone paying attention to me?" :)

Why do you care if Rodman and Jenner date? What possible effect could it have on you?

Jeez people, how about worrying about something real.

Why do you care if Rodman and Jenner date? What possible effect could it have on you?

Jeez people, how about worrying about something real.

It's funny at least. Where did you drop your sense of humor anyway? You should really try to find it.

Forum List

Back