Fruitcake wants to Date another Fruitcake

Dennis Rodman has let it be known that he would love to go on a date with Bruce Jenner aka Caitlyn.

"Dennis gushed about Caitlyn in an interview with TMZ after her Vanity Fair cover was released on June 1. Talking about how times have changed since the 90’s when he was in the spotlight for cross-dressing, Dennis said he would totally be down to go on a date with her! “Bruce, knock yourself out brother,” he said. “If you want to go out on a date with me, well ask me out,” Dennis said. What do you say Caitlyn?"

Dennis Rodman Caitlyn Jenner Date Night In Store He Wants To Date Her - Hollywood Life

Why do you care if Rodman and Jenner date? What possible effect could it have on you?

Jeez people, how about worrying about something real.

It's funny at least. Where did you drop your sense of humor anyway? You should really try to find it.

If I thought Sunni were posting to be humorous, I might. But he is one hostile little prick.

If "Caitlyn" can meet another MTF transsexual, would "she" consider that another female?

Yes.

How would you know? Is your name Caitlyn or Bruce?

I know people who are trans. They consider themselves female.

Yes, but do they consider other trans people to be the sex they believe themselves to be? I'll bet a lot of them do not.

The ones I know do. I met quite a few at Frolicon, and there was a discussion about gender identification.

If "Caitlyn" can meet another MTF transsexual, would "she" consider that another female?

Yes.

Yes, but do they consider other trans people to be the sex they believe themselves to be? I'll bet a lot of them do not.

The ones I know do. I met quite a few at Frolicon, and there was a discussion about gender identification.

Discussion okay, but what about when it comes to having sex? I'll bet a lot of trans people would be offended if another trans person portrayed themselves to be a real male or female and was actually a transgender.

If I thought Sunni were posting to be humorous, I might. But he is one hostile little prick.
So you consider Rodman to be normal and not a Fruitcake??

Rodman-Pic-Revised.jpg

fnp_ew_0029785.jpg

Dennis Rodman has let it be known that he would love to go on a date with Bruce Jenner aka Caitlyn.

"Dennis gushed about Caitlyn in an interview with TMZ after her Vanity Fair cover was released on June 1. Talking about how times have changed since the 90’s when he was in the spotlight for cross-dressing, Dennis said he would totally be down to go on a date with her! “Bruce, knock yourself out brother,” he said. “If you want to go out on a date with me, well ask me out,” Dennis said. What do you say Caitlyn?"

Dennis Rodman Caitlyn Jenner Date Night In Store He Wants To Date Her - Hollywood Life

Why do you care if Rodman and Jenner date? What possible effect could it have on you?

Jeez people, how about worrying about something real.

Who's "worrying" ? We're making fun of the guy and the circus this creating.

Yes.

"Frolicon" ?

I'm not even going to ask.

I didn't say anything about Rodman. I ridiculed you.
And a really fine job you did........I was devastated. ...... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

"Frolicon" ?

I'm not even going to ask.

Google has all the info.

Forum List

Back