Fuck, My Mom Is Going To Kill Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fetal brain is not developed enough to even think at that stage. It is not life till after birth.
The mother can do what she wants with her body, including not becoming a mother till she is ready.
If a person isn't a person till after their brain is developed enough to think....then most Democrat voters fall into that category.

Oh give it a rest, will you? You don't care about some strange woman's unborn fetus.:rolleyes-41: You cannot FORCE someone to love or care about something. Sadly, the fetus IS like a tape worm to SOME women.

Really Chris? How did society sink so low.

Not a girl, when my girlfriend was pregnant with my twin boys at 17 years old in 1983 never thought that, or my wife pregnant with my daughter at 30 years old.

Some woman really think that?

Oh give it a rest, will you? You don't care about some strange woman's unborn fetus.:rolleyes-41: You cannot FORCE someone to love or care about something. Sadly, the fetus IS like a tape worm to SOME women.
Yes I do care about "some strange woman's fetus". I am my brothers keeper and when people are being murdered, it's my business to cry out on their behalf.

Fetal brain is not developed enough to even think at that stage. It is not life till after birth.
The mother can do what she wants with her body, including not becoming a mother till she is ready.

A single celled organism is life.If we found the above on mars it would be a huge day for humanity.

so anyone that has a tapeworm or cancer should be forced to leave them because they are growing and dividing organisms? Bacteria? Virus? We should not remove a leech or jellyfish? How about a shark or a bear if they take a bit of a leg? No more meat? We should not kill them? I guess we can't kill ants and flies. We should let them eat first? Even vegetable are living, so we should not eat them? No water as there might be organisms?

A fetus is feeding off the woman. If she does not want to be the meal, home and plumbing system for the fetus and be stretched out of shape and then go through labor as the end, then she should have to be forced by others to keep the fetus.
You're one sick fuck. Permanent Ignore

Not a girl, when my girlfriend was pregnant with my twin boys at 17 years old in 1983 never thought that, or my wife pregnant with my daughter at 30 years old.

Were you born yesterday? :) Why do you think women have abortions? Because they care about and want the baby? No, it is because they do not care about and do not want the baby.

What do you think happens to children who are unwanted and not cared about?

Are you aware of the fact that some people horribly abuse and even kill their own children after birth?

A single celled organism is life.If we found the above on mars it would be a huge day for humanity.

so anyone that has a tapeworm or cancer should be forced to leave them because they are growing and dividing organisms? Bacteria? Virus? We should not remove a leech or jellyfish? How about a shark or a bear if they take a bit of a leg? No more meat? We should not kill them? I guess we can't kill ants and flies. We should let them eat first? Even vegetable are living, so we should not eat them? No water as there might be organisms?

A fetus is feeding off the woman. If she does not want to be the meal, home and plumbing system for the fetus and be stretched out of shape and then go through labor as the end, then she should have to be forced by others to keep the fetus.

WTF is this shiit?????

God damn dude comparing a tape worm to a fetus?

These liberal teachers now a days should be hanged.
That's what passes for education by planned parenthood. The goal is to teach that all pregnancies are tapeworms, tumors, parasites, etc that will never be human beings, and therefore every pregnancy must be aborted.

I am not against abortion, but that is a very sad retort which ignores the sanctity of human life. If you disagree with that concept, simply say so.
This is the kind of stuff the pro-choicers do in this debate that is so dishonest and nasty.

Comparing a human fetus with a tapeworm, cancer, bacteria, virus, leech, jellyfish. Wow.

And yeah, I'm pro-choice too. But these people really have trouble with intellectual honesty.
Pro-choicers are just dealing with guilt, trying to justify it.

They spend a lot of time on the net because they can't sleep for the wailing of the souls of those they "terminated".

WTF is this shiit?????

That's what passes for education by planned parenthood. The goal is to teach that all pregnancies are tapeworms, tumors, parasites, etc that will never be human beings, and therefore every pregnancy must be aborted.

To a lib, the right to life does not exist until one is sentenced to death for a heinous crime.

This little angelic-looking child was found dead in Boston a month or so ago. Still, no one has claimed her or reported her missing. I think some of these women are aware of the fact that they probably should NOT ever be parents.

e198fc332552f3668295b1fce69e8944.jpg

WTF is this shiit?????

Well, that is how some women do view their unwanted pregnancies. Sad but true.

Are you aware of the fact that some people horribly abuse and even kill their own children after birth?
Yea I know Chris, but you brought this thought up in this topic again not priveledged to girl talk like you are...

So some women think like that? A fetus is just like a tapeworm?

Yea I know Chris, but you brought this thought up in this topic again not priveledged to girl talk like you are...

I've heard women express this sentiment on other forums. Some women even FEAR pregnancy and would go to some extreme measures to avoid going through with one.

So murder is ok when they were going to do it anyway?

I don't know why this would be all that surprising, considering the fact that people abuse and murder their already born children every single day.

This little angelic-looking child was found dead in Boston a month or so ago. Still, no one has claimed her or reported her missing. I think some of these women are aware of the fact that they probably should NOT ever be parents.

e198fc332552f3668295b1fce69e8944.jpg

Tubal ligation is the answer, not murder.

There is a concentrated effort to instruct women that their children are not human. They are tumors. They are invasive parasites that have been expelled. Surely you would not expect anything better.

I don't know why this would be all that surprising, considering the fact that people abuse and murder their already born children every single day.
So might as kill em early and not risk incarceration.

WTF is this shiit?????

Well, that is how some women do view their unwanted pregnancies. Sad but true.

Maybe it's a dark side I never heard about in the 80s or 90s...

I knew young age women could be mean and cold... But I don't remember any of my girlfriends or girls "as friends" being like that.

There is a concentrated effort to instruct women that their children are not human. They are tumors. They are invasive parasites that have been expelled. Surely you would not expect anything better.

Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back