Fuck, My Mom Is Going To Kill Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never get used to hearing babies compared to intestinal parasites. It's the demonic rhetoric that's been spewed by the feminazi movement for decades. It's horrifying but not surprising. Human beings are made out to be vermin, cockroaches, etc right before extermination. It's how the wicked answer their conscience when it cries out against them and the bloody work they set their hand to.

Oh give it a rest, will you? You don't care about some strange woman's unborn fetus.:rolleyes-41: You cannot FORCE someone to love or care about something. Sadly, the fetus IS like a tape worm to SOME women.

Really Chris? How did society sink so low.

Not a girl, when my girlfriend was pregnant with my twin boys at 17 years old in 1983 never thought that, or my wife pregnant with my daughter at 30 years old.

Some woman really think that?

Are you aware of the fact that some people horribly abuse and even kill their own children after birth?
Yea I know Chris, but you brought this thought up in this topic again not priveledged to girl talk like you are...

So some women think like that? A fetus is just like a tapeworm?

You have to be warped to compare a fetus to a tapeworm. That may very well be the dumbest thing I've seen posted on this board

Fetal brain is not developed enough to even think at that stage. It is not life till after birth.
The mother can do what she wants with her body, including not becoming a mother till she is ready.

A single celled organism is life.If we found the above on mars it would be a huge day for humanity.

so anyone that has a tapeworm or cancer should be forced to leave them because they are growing and dividing organisms? Bacteria? Virus? We should not remove a leech or jellyfish? How about a shark or a bear if they take a bit of a leg? No more meat? We should not kill them? I guess we can't kill ants and flies. We should let them eat first? Even vegetable are living, so we should not eat them? No water as there might be organisms?

A fetus is feeding off the woman. If she does not want to be the meal, home and plumbing system for the fetus and be stretched out of shape and then go through labor as the end, then she should have to be forced by others to keep the fetus.
I am not against abortion, but that is a very sad retort which ignores the sanctity of human life. If you disagree with that concept, simply say so.
This is the kind of stuff the pro-choicers do in this debate that is so dishonest and nasty.

Comparing a fetus with a tapeworm, cancer, bacteria, virus, leech, jellyfish. Wow.

And yeah, I'm pro-choice too. But these people really have trouble with intellectual honesty.
Mac, this is the first time I have ever heard of this angle.

I used to be pro choice when young

Pro life when I had kids....

At 50 it don't concern me anymore.

But this angle is crazy.
What do mean by it doesn't concern you?

The murder of millions of unborn babies should concern you.

Oh give it a rest, will you? You don't care about some strange woman's unborn fetus.:rolleyes-41: You cannot FORCE someone to love or care about something. Sadly, the fetus IS like a tape worm to SOME women.

Not a girl, when my girlfriend was pregnant with my twin boys at 17 years old in 1983 never thought that, or my wife pregnant with my daughter at 30 years old.

Are you aware of the fact that some people horribly abuse and even kill their own children after birth?
There is a concentrated effort to instruct women that their children are not human. They are tumors. They are invasive parasites that have been expelled. Surely you would not expect anything better.

How the hell did this happen?

I know I bitch and joke around about liberals being indoctrinated by the Union school teachers..

But it has to be more then that.

Girls getting this cruel?

A single celled organism is life.If we found the above on mars it would be a huge day for humanity.

so anyone that has a tapeworm or cancer should be forced to leave them because they are growing and dividing organisms? Bacteria? Virus? We should not remove a leech or jellyfish? How about a shark or a bear if they take a bit of a leg? No more meat? We should not kill them? I guess we can't kill ants and flies. We should let them eat first? Even vegetable are living, so we should not eat them? No water as there might be organisms?

A fetus is feeding off the woman. If she does not want to be the meal, home and plumbing system for the fetus and be stretched out of shape and then go through labor as the end, then she should have to be forced by others to keep the fetus.

WTF is this shiit?????

God damn dude comparing a tape worm to a fetus?

These liberal teachers now a days should be hanged.
That's what passes for education by planned parenthood. The goal is to teach that all pregnancies are tapeworms, tumors, parasites, etc that will never be human beings, and therefore every pregnancy must be aborted.

Well, that is how some women do view their unwanted pregnancies. Sad but true.

Yea I know Chris, but you brought this thought up in this topic again not priveledged to girl talk like you are...

I don't know why this would be all that surprising, considering the fact that people abuse and murder their already born children every single day.

Maybe it's a dark side I never heard about in the 80s or 90s...

I knew young age women could be mean and cold... But I don't remember any of my girlfriends or girls "as friends" being like that.

Well, obviously, you are mistaken, considering the fact that there are around 1 million abortions every year. Also, abortion is not something new. Women, since ancient times, have been "dispelling" of unwanted pregnancies. Now, it is done under the care of a doctor in a clean medical setting so that it is safe.

Right, well I'm sure you know that all people are not very nice or good people. Some of these women are probably drug addicts, prostitutes, mixed up in crime, or whatever. Also, some of them just cannot afford to go through a pregnancy and delivery and the costs of raising a child. Some women who get abortions are actually married women who have more than one child already. If a couple accidentally gets pregnant and discusses it and decides they want to abort the child, who am I to say they cannot?

There is a concentrated effort to instruct women that their children are not human. They are tumors. They are invasive parasites that have been expelled. Surely you would not expect anything better.

I know I bitch and joke around about liberals being indoctrinated by the Union school teachers..

Women have been aborting babies forever. They used to use "herbal" remedies to induce miscarriage and others would use more violent methods. I'm sure you've heard of the "coat hanger" method.

Link?
media? Movies, television? Music?

Something is doing it Chris..

You are not the type of person who would devalue life like that. But you know something I am interested in.

You have to be warped to compare a fetus to a tapeworm. That may very well be the dumbest thing I've seen posted on this board

Some people ARE warped. :rolleyes-41: Hello? Where do YOU live? Do you participate on this forum?

Some people ARE warped. :rolleyes-41: Hello? Where do YOU live? Do you participate on this forum?

WTF are you blabbering about now you fucking retard? You're fucking nuts

Link?

You are not the type of person who would devalue life like that. But you know something I am interested in.

Well, I do NOT devalue life like that, so I don't know what the hell YOU are implying here. I am talking about reasons why SOME women might have an abortion.

WTF are you blabbering about now you fucking retard? You're fucking nuts

What? Lol. You said you would have to be warped to compare a fetus to a tapeworm. I said some people ARE warped. Get it? Pretty simple stuff there.

WTF is this shiit?????

That's what passes for education by planned parenthood. The goal is to teach that all pregnancies are tapeworms, tumors, parasites, etc that will never be human beings, and therefore every pregnancy must be aborted.

I don't know why this would be all that surprising, considering the fact that people abuse and murder their already born children every single day.

I knew young age women could be mean and cold... But I don't remember any of my girlfriends or girls "as friends" being like that.

Well, obviously, you are mistaken, considering the fact that there are around 1 million abortions every year. Also, abortion is not something new. Women, since ancient times, have been "dispelling" of unwanted pregnancies. Now, it is done under the care of a doctor in a clean medical setting so that it is safe.

Right, well I'm sure you know that all people are not very nice or good people. Some of these women are probably drug addicts, prostitutes, mixed up in crime, or whatever. Also, some of them just cannot afford to go through a pregnancy and delivery and the costs of raising a child. Some women who get abortions are actually married women who have more than one child already. If a couple accidentally gets pregnant and discusses it and decides they want to abort the child, who am I to say they cannot?

Chris I understand that and like I said don't care at 50 all my children made it out of the womb

My question is why do some girls now a days think a fetus is like a tape worm?

Women have been aborting babies forever. They used to use "herbal" remedies to induce miscarriage and others would use more violent methods. I'm sure you've heard of the "coat hanger" method.
The difference is, today abortion is desirable and preferable. Surely the growth of the abortion industry isn't because more women now have their lives threatened. It's because abortion is vastly preferable to having the child. It's something to be proud of instead of an unfortunate necessity.

Fetal brain is not developed enough to even think at that stage.

Hmm... Now How old are you? Because based upon your response, it's self-evident that your brain is insufficiently developed to 'think'.

It is not life till after birth.

OH! Now that's going to come as good news to the thousands of people who are locked away in prison, because they murdered a pre-born human.

The mother can do what she wants with her body...

LOL! False... No one can do whatever they want with their body, WHEN whatever that IS, causes injury to ANOTHER'S BODY.

This is a fundamental principle among the laws of nature that sustain individual FREEDOM.

Again... I don't expect that you'll understand that, given your brain being insufficiently developed, to THINK.

Of course the question now becomes, knowing that there are those who recognize YOUR BRAIN as being insufficiently developed to think, and your position that such a circumstance being a justifiable cause for the termination of a LIFE... does this provide for you, ANY sense that you should probably keep your mouth shut until your brain becomes more ... developed?

The difference is, today abortion is desirable and preferable. Surely the growth of the abortion industry isn't because more women now have their lives threatened. It's because abortion is vastly preferable to having the child. It's something to be proud of instead of an unfortunate necessity.

Far too many use it as a form of birth control

WTF is this shiit?????

Chris I understand that and like I said don't care at 50 all my children made it out of the womb

My question is why do some girls now a days think a fetus is like a tape worm?

It's not something new. Women have always had abortions.

If I believed that women were somehow forced or coerced into having an abortion, I would totally agree but do you think that women who want to have a baby would be convinced otherwise? There are more abortions now because there are more PEOPLE now. A lot of people have some serious issues. That is the reality of the situation.

Link?

Well, I do NOT devalue life like that, so I don't know what the hell YOU are implying here. I am talking about reasons why SOME women might have an abortion.

Chris reread what I wrote...

I knew you don't devalue life like that...

Its a compliment from me, I know your character reading you on here...

But again you keep on saying you know girls who view a fetus as a tape worm

So tell us what you know...

Link?

Chris reread what I wrote...

I knew you don't devalue life like that...

Its a compliment from me, I know your character reading you on here...

But again you keep on saying you know girls who view a fetus as a tape worm

So tell us what you know...

I didn't say I knew anyone personally who viewed their unborn child that way. I have read postings on forums by women on other forums expressing such things though. In fact, on the forum I was a member at before this one, I got into several arguments about how cold some of the women were about pregnancy and the unborn because some of their comparisons made me disgusted. However, then I realized that it is probably for the best that these people not ever have children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back