Fuel Shortage Coming?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Apparently it's already happening, and it's starting with diesel. This wouldn't concerning until you realize that other fuels as well as everything else comes by way of diesel trucks.

Columbus, OH — Two major truck stop chains are currently reporting diesel outages and fuel shortages at some locations.

"According to an email notice sent to customers late Thursday afternoon, Pilot-Flying J (PFJ) informed that four of its stores in the Columbus, OH, area are “facing extremely tight diesel supply conditions.”

Major Truck Stop Chains Reporting Diesel Outages, Capping Fuel Purchases

"Circleville is one of four Pilot Travel Centers feeling the shortage. Stations in Sunbury, Columbus, and Hebron join Circleville on the list of stations without diesel fuel."

Pilot Travel Centers out of diesel fuel in select central Ohio locations

PriceStationCity
4.090DoubleTime 1165 43rd Ave Sacramento Oct 22,2:34 PMSacramento
4.090 CashFastrip 8061 Florin Rd Sacramento Oct 22,1:11 PMSacramento
4.090 CashDiamond Gas & Mart 8329 Folsom Blvd Sacramento Oct 22,10:38 AMSacramento
4.140Costco 7981 E Stockton Blvd Sacramento Oct 22,7:41 PMSacramento

$4 a gallon in Sacramento

I saw on the internet this morning that fuel is unavailable at some stations on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.

Thanks to American hating Democrats. Looks like their plan is coming together just fine, they must be proud... they won't be happy till America is on her knees.

If only this had not taken place....

1636208448133.png

Apparently it's already happening, and it's starting with diesel. This wouldn't concerning until you realize that other fuels as well as everything else comes by way of diesel trucks.

Columbus, OH — Two major truck stop chains are currently reporting diesel outages and fuel shortages at some locations.

"According to an email notice sent to customers late Thursday afternoon, Pilot-Flying J (PFJ) informed that four of its stores in the Columbus, OH, area are “facing extremely tight diesel supply conditions.”

Major Truck Stop Chains Reporting Diesel Outages, Capping Fuel Purchases

"Circleville is one of four Pilot Travel Centers feeling the shortage. Stations in Sunbury, Columbus, and Hebron join Circleville on the list of stations without diesel fuel."

Pilot Travel Centers out of diesel fuel in select central Ohio locations
not only that--but the jackass dumbass Supreme Court wants people to freeze..MOFOS...I say burn their houses down and let them freeze ..they are shutting down a pipeline!!!!!

not only that--but the jackass dumbass Supreme Court wants people to freeze..MOFOS...I say burn their houses down and let them freeze ..they are shutting down a pipeline!!!!!

I live in this area, this has been an ongoing battle for more than a year. The company was told that their approval was subject to review and they built the pipeline anyhow. They were a bit sneaky about getting it approved.

I suspect in the end they will be allowed to continue to allow to work till at least after the winter.

Golfing Gator doesn't matter--we have jackasses that want to CUT US energy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and dumbass Joe is one of the them
...there are LEFTIST IDIOTS that SUED to have it closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back