Fuel Shortage Coming?

libtards.jpg

If there is a shortage of drivers then the trucking companies had better make the job more attractive. Much higher pay, more paid time off, etc. It's not anyone's duty to drive those trucks.

PriceStationCity
4.090DoubleTime 1165 43rd Ave Sacramento Oct 22,2:34 PMSacramento
4.090 CashFastrip 8061 Florin Rd Sacramento Oct 22,1:11 PMSacramento
4.090 CashDiamond Gas & Mart 8329 Folsom Blvd Sacramento Oct 22,10:38 AMSacramento
4.140Costco 7981 E Stockton Blvd Sacramento Oct 22,7:41 PMSacramento

$4 a gallon in Sacramento
yeah, My brother is screaming bloody murder too.

I know all of those locations haveing lived in Sacramento for 28 years. I'm glad I got out.

Misleading graph at best. It does not explain why that happened and it had nothin to do with energy.

The thread is about fuel shortages and you claim that production cuts to US oil has nothing to do with it?

Let me guess, you went to the same school as the guy that says supply and demand does not effect prices

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana: :banana: :banana:

The thread is about fuel shortages and you claim that production cuts to US oil has nothing to do with it?

Let me guess, you went to the same school as the guy that says supply and demand does not effect prices

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I'm claiming that the left-wing shutdown of our economy for the past 20 months has everything to do with it. Supply chains are a lagging statistic. If there is a fuel shortage, it is directly attributable to supply chain issues brought about by shutting down a 50 trillion world economy.

That chart shows none of that and is misleading intentionally.

I'm claiming that the left-wing shutdown of our economy for the past 20 months has everything to do with it. Supply chains are a lagging statistic. If there is a fuel shortage, it is directly attributable to supply chain issues brought about by shutting down a 50 trillion world economy.

That chart shows none of that and is misleading intentionally.

The chart shows the slashing of oil production in the US. It does not show the slashing of oil production that both OPEC and Russia did at the same time

If you wish to pretend that is not part of the problem now, you are more than welcome in this free country, I will just keep on laughing at you while you do it.

Are you trying to claim that Trump cut oil production while he was the prez? Seriously? I'm gonna need a link for that. You don't think that the pandemic had anything to do with it?

Did I mention Trump? I did not.

But he did get OPEC and Russia to cut their oil production now that you bring it up.

Trump's own words via twitter...April 2nd 2020.

“Just spoke to my friend MBS (Crown Prince) of Saudi Arabia, who spoke with President Putin of Russia, & I expect & hope that they will be cutting back approximately 10 Million Barrels, and maybe substantially more which, if it happens, will be GREAT for the oil & gas industry!

You don't think that the pandemic had anything to do with it?

Of course the pandemic had something to do with it, prices were dropping and the oil companies were not making as much profit so they slashed production....now they have not bothered to raise it much as why should they, they are making money hand over fist right now.

Of course the pandemic had something to do with it, prices were dropping and the oil companies were not making as much profit so they slashed production....now they have not bothered to raise it much as why should they, they are making money hand over fist right now.
All Brandon's fault.

Then we were never self sufficient. Thanks

In November 2019, the United States exported 772,000 barrels per day (b/d) more petroleum (crude oil and petroleum products) than it imported, marking the third consecutive month in which the United States was a net petroleum exporter. Although the United States is a net petroleum exporter as a whole, most regions other than the U.S. Gulf Coast region remain net petroleum importers.

Net petroleum trade is calculated as the total imports of crude oil and petroleum products minus the total exports of crude oil and petroleum products. In September 2019, the United States became a net petroleum exporter for the first time since monthly records began in 1973.

The United States is a net importer of crude oil. In November 2019, the latest monthly data, it imported 5.8 million b/d of crude oil and exported 3.0 million b/d of crude oil. The United States is a net exporter of petroleum products (such as distillate fuel, motor gasoline, and jet fuel). In November 2019, the United States exported 5.8 million b/d of petroleum products and imported 2.2 million b/d of petroleum products.

Don't worry Gator..........Biden just fucked that shit up along with the Global shutdown for the Kung Flu

The left hates oil and wants everyone to buy golf carts. And Ben Biden just hosed us again for the Cartels to restrict flow of oil and put small frackers out of business.......the negative oil prices of the pandemic DESTROYED MANY. Biden is trying to finish them off...........Well his handlers are doing it.

Forum List

Back