Fuk Fox News

Rubio has taken all of Jeb Bush's support and he's clearly an establishment candidate.

Establishment candidate means nothing when you have a New York Billionaire Silver Spooned Real Estate Developer as a candidate.
Typical Marxist crapola.

Typical rabble without a defense. Keep pretending a Billionaire will fight for the working class and see what you get. He'll be tough on China....right after they finish making his clothing line.
Nothing but false liberal talking-points. The kind of they've been using for decades.

You have your millionaires running against ours, only yours are backed by billionaires that only want to make a buck or are backed by terrorist supporter billionaires. It's clear Hillary has already sold us out to special interests and she lies like nobody's business. Yet remarkably, she feels she's never lied in her life. Every Democrat is a born liar. They can't win unless they are.

I'll take Trump over that lot.

You really have no idea what's going on if you think its only Democrat billionaires who back someone to make a buck, or that Republicans don't sell out to special interests.

I mean, you'd have to be living in some weird alternative universe to think Republicans aren't doing the exact same thing. And almost certainly more so.
I think my support for Trump proves that I know that is a fact. Show me anyone else who hasn't been already bought and I'll consider them.

My defense is 30+ years of watching Hillary and Bill twist the truth into whatever they want it to be. You'd have to be living in a cave with no access to the outside world not to know it.

Thats not a defense of Trump's 30+ years of being a Real Estate Developer and Hollywood Insider.

I figure anyone who supports Hillary must be a born liar themselves.

You mean, Like Trump? Or is it different when Trump supports the...how did you put it....Oh yes, Liar?
Point out specifics. Anything other than the usual Marxist BS.

What has Trump done to rip off the public. Point out any laws he has broken. I can get specific about Hillary's criminal acts. You point out Trumps criminal activity.

I'm waiting.
Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

Read more: Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems
Yes.........he's played the game as an outsider. Now tell me what he did that was illegal.

Wait, but you just said anyone that supports Hilary was a liar themselves and live in a Fantasy. Then I showed you that Trump supported Hilary for years and you got nothing to say?

For the record....

Did you cast two votes for smirking war criminal, and monumental pillock, Scrub?

I voted for Bush once and all other recent elections I voted for a 3rd party candidate out of protest. I believe at least twice in the last 20 years I did not even vote. Shall I go to confession on that?

For the record... the left in this nation are such a miserable phony lot I cannot even stand to talk about it. Yes, Bush made a huge error, IMO, in invading Iraq. Yes, it was costly. But is that the only SIN you lefties can keep bringing up about republican presidents? Do you honestly think that makes your criminals and liars like Barack and Hillary and Harry Reid and Eric Holder, et al. better or even equal in integrity and truthfulness? Get real! Your party and administration is filled with stench.

Let's be perfectly honest.....Scrub was the biggest disaster to strike this country since the Black Plague (yeah....I know....but bear with me here). Anyone who voted for him and has failed to repent has no place complaining.

Obama has, by any objective measure, done a commendable job repairing the damage, while being consistently obstructed by a Congress which

a) enabled Scrub's disaster

b) have done everything possible to keep that failure's legacy undisturbed...it's been positively perverse

20 years from now, people will ask themselves what the f... Americans were thinking.....
Yet GWB makes Obama look like a chump.

At least Bush showed some leadership skills, whereas Obama shows nothing but thuggery and classlessness.

Since Osama took over the Oval Orifice, the military has been leaderless. Those of us who have served under numerous other presidents spotted the lack of leadership immediately.

Bush may have been flawed, but he looks like George Washington compared to the prick currently holding the office. And he sure as shit made a better president than Hillary ever will.

The usual series of Bold Assertions...... I favor evidence of a more objective kind.
Having served under presidents Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr, and now Obama, I can only go off of what I've experienced personally, and what is put out is town halls from the post command at Ft Campbell.

Reagan made a lot of changes when he became president. The biggest change I've seen in my entire 27 years either on active duty or working as a DoD employee. Yet when it comes to the absolute absence of real leadership, nobody holds a candle to Obama. He is so grudging in fulfilling his responsibilities, most of the military leadership is running on auto-pilot. They spend months and years waiting on guidance from the Pentagon and get nothing. We were told 3 years ago that we were at near mission failure because of the lack of directives and lack of funding. It's no small wonder that the Veterans Administration is so screwed up. It was overtaxed even before Obama took office. But now, the problems have multiplied by a power of 10. The feeling is as long as that worthless prick is in office, nothing good will happen. No progress made.

My defense is 30+ years of watching Hillary and Bill twist the truth into whatever they want it to be. You'd have to be living in a cave with no access to the outside world not to know it.

Thats not a defense of Trump's 30+ years of being a Real Estate Developer and Hollywood Insider.

I figure anyone who supports Hillary must be a born liar themselves.

You mean, Like Trump? Or is it different when Trump supports the...how did you put it....Oh yes, Liar?
Point out specifics. Anything other than the usual Marxist BS.

What has Trump done to rip off the public. Point out any laws he has broken. I can get specific about Hillary's criminal acts. You point out Trumps criminal activity.

I'm waiting.
Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

Read more: Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems
Yes.........he's played the game as an outsider. Now tell me what he did that was illegal.

Wait, but you just said anyone that supports Hilary was a liar themselves and live in a Fantasy. Then I showed you that Trump supported Hilary for years and you got nothing to say?
Trump gave money to everyone, including Hillary, you dipshit. He didn't support Hillary exclusively. Trump even gave to Bush Jr., to Rubio, to most of the other Republican candidates.

For the record....

Did you cast two votes for smirking war criminal, and monumental pillock, Scrub?

I voted for Bush once and all other recent elections I voted for a 3rd party candidate out of protest. I believe at least twice in the last 20 years I did not even vote. Shall I go to confession on that?

For the record... the left in this nation are such a miserable phony lot I cannot even stand to talk about it. Yes, Bush made a huge error, IMO, in invading Iraq. Yes, it was costly. But is that the only SIN you lefties can keep bringing up about republican presidents? Do you honestly think that makes your criminals and liars like Barack and Hillary and Harry Reid and Eric Holder, et al. better or even equal in integrity and truthfulness? Get real! Your party and administration is filled with stench.

Let's be perfectly honest.....Scrub was the biggest disaster to strike this country since the Black Plague (yeah....I know....but bear with me here). Anyone who voted for him and has failed to repent has no place complaining.

Obama has, by any objective measure, done a commendable job repairing the damage, while being consistently obstructed by a Congress which

b) have done everything possible to keep that failure's legacy undisturbed...it's been positively perverse

20 years from now, people will ask themselves what the f... Americans were thinking.....

At least Bush showed some leadership skills, whereas Obama shows nothing but thuggery and classlessness.

Since Osama took over the Oval Orifice, the military has been leaderless. Those of us who have served under numerous other presidents spotted the lack of leadership immediately.

Bush may have been flawed, but he looks like George Washington compared to the prick currently holding the office. And he sure as shit made a better president than Hillary ever will.

The usual series of Bold Assertions...... I favor evidence of a more objective kind.
Having served under presidents Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr, and now Obama, I can only go off of what I've experienced personally, and what is put out is town halls from the post command at Ft Campbell.

Reagan made a lot of changes when he became president. The biggest change I've seen in my entire 27 years either on active duty or working as a DoD employee. Yet when it comes to the absolute absence of real leadership, nobody holds a candle to Obama. He is so grudging in fulfilling his responsibilities, most of the military leadership is running on auto-pilot. They spend months and years waiting on guidance from the Pentagon and get nothing. We were told 3 years ago that we were at near mission failure because of the lack of directives and lack of funding. It's no small wonder that the Veterans Administration is so screwed up. It was overtaxed even before Obama took office. But now, the problems have multiplied by a power of 10. The feeling is as long as that worthless prick is in office, nothing good will happen. No progress made.

Huh? My experience with the VA has been nothing but positive. My interactions with staff and service at Fort Miley has been excellent.

San Francisco VA Health Care System

Huh? My experience with the VA has been nothing but positive. My interactions with staff and service at Fort Miley has been excellent.

The VA sucks. I don't mean it's bad, I mean it SUCKS.

As long as nothing's wrong with you, of course it's fine.

I am a Priority Group I Combat Veteran. And I am telling you -- The VA SUCKS.

I am currently trying to get a procedure through the Veterans Choice Program that, in Civilian Life would have been done MONTHS ago.

Veterans Choice is still dragging their feet. And I may have to pay for it out of my own pocket.

The VA simply SUCKS. It is THE worst Medical Care, THE worst Health Care given to ANY group of people in America.

And it has gotten worse.

IMO, we just need to tear the VA completely down and start over. They're that bad. You can not imagine how bad they are.

Unless there's nothing wrong with you.

Then they're great.

The VA is HORRIBLE. It is beyond bad. Incompetent, lazy, surly employees who think they're doing US a favor.

Much more interested in their lunch break, their vacation, making sure they get to leave on time...... They simply SUCK.

In the real world, every last one of them would be fired.

The VA sucks. Period. Anybody that thinks it doesn't hasn't used it for anything of any importance recently.

The Lying Cocksucker pushes through the Veterans Choice Act and then his toadies use it FOR A FUCKING JOBS PROGRAM!!!

The people that work there are STUPID. I mean, drool cup STUPID.

Beyond stupid, brain dead.

And Veterans are being denied needed care on a timely basis because of it.

The VA SUCKS.

Bad

Huh? My experience with the VA has been nothing but positive. My interactions with staff and s-ervice at Fort Miley has been excellent.

It depends on where you were treated. If there is no base close by with a large retired ex-military population, you might be able to get treated. However, here in TN, the VA is terrible. There isn't enough staff to handle the patients.

I was treated once in a VA hospital in La Jolla CA back in 79'. They didn't have many patients and the doctors were begging for something to do. But here in TN, the VA is packed full all of the time. It took over 6 months to get an appointment for a physical. I gave up trying to get any treatment from the VA over 20 years ago. From what I hear, it's ten times as bad now.

But the Xenophobia, the misogyny, the racism that comes out of his mouth on a daily basis... frankly, we should be worried about that, even if you are white and male.
Uh..guy, you got that one wrong. There is no xenophobia in controlling immigration, thee is no misogyny and racism. You are a demagogue on a soap box, guy.

I like your new routine, Def....

"I'm not a Useful Idiot.......YOU are!"
Libs are useless idiots.

Who do you want in the White House?

Personally, none of these people. But I am starting to conclude that Hillary is the one who is least likely to fuck up the status quo.

I personally don't like the idea that the wealthy have as much of an influence in our politics as they have, but when most of the wealthy elite are saying, "Trump would be a REALLY bad President", maybe we need to listen.

There are some things Trump says that I like. I like the fact that he is finally calling bullshit on Free Trade, which has been a shit sandwich for American working folks.

But the Xenophobia, the misogyny, the racism that comes out of his mouth on a daily basis... frankly, we should be worried about that, even if you are white and male.
yeah cause she's so trustworthy right? LOl the stupid in here amazes the complete shit out of me. I'm good for a colonoscopy now that I read that piece.

Rubio has taken all of Jeb Bush's support and he's clearly an establishment candidate.

Establishment candidate means nothing when you have a New York Billionaire Silver Spooned Real Estate Developer as a candidate.
Typical Marxist crapola.

Cool, a pejorative sans elaboration - typical and unenlightened.
Nope......just honest.

Besides......I wasn't talking to you.

They were obviously pissed off that Trump is not only winning, but he's lapping the competition.

Fox And Friends commentators were obviously upset this morning when Trump won over 45% of the vote in Nevada. Their first guest was Marco Rubio whining about the voters rejecting him. What I've been reading about Rubio would scare the hell out of anyone who wants a secure border. Rubio has taken all of Jeb Bush's support and he's clearly an establishment candidate. The biggest issue to Trump voters is an honest addressing of the illegal immigration crisis.

So here's the deal; We have Hillary running a rigged election against a popular opponent who had no chance of winning from day one. We have Ted Cruz pulling dirty tricks on Republicans. We have Marco Rubio who is bought and paid for by the powers that be. We have a few guys with no chance but are still running. And then we have Trump. A guy that says things that bothers people but seems to say what is on the minds of American voters. We have nothing but flawed candidates. We have a government that doesn't answer to the people. A government that doesn't work. So it looks like it's gonna be a race between a guy that sometimes says disturbing things running against a woman that nobody likes and is cheating and will cheat to win the election.

You are right in your summary about the candidates and especially about Fox News.
As for me, I am a little concerned about Trump and his not well thought out insults or even plans. And yet --- all the others are totally undesirables for reasons you stated and beyond. This nation is filled with a host of cowards or criminals lying to us and trying to gain political offices for personal gain. Trump, with all his flaws, is the only choice we have of the bunch, IMO. I wish him well.

PS -- I will never understand how so many "intelligent" citizens can remain as never-change-their-loyalties and support liars and criminals like Barack and Hillary.

so trump's racism, his xenophobia and his misogyny are all ok by you?

They were obviously pissed off that Trump is not only winning, but he's lapping the competition.

Fox And Friends commentators were obviously upset this morning when Trump won over 45% of the vote in Nevada. Their first guest was Marco Rubio whining about the voters rejecting him. What I've been reading about Rubio would scare the hell out of anyone who wants a secure border. Rubio has taken all of Jeb Bush's support and he's clearly an establishment candidate. The biggest issue to Trump voters is an honest addressing of the illegal immigration crisis.

So here's the deal; We have Hillary running a rigged election against a popular opponent who had no chance of winning from day one. We have Ted Cruz pulling dirty tricks on Republicans. We have Marco Rubio who is bought and paid for by the powers that be. We have a few guys with no chance but are still running. And then we have Trump. A guy that says things that bothers people but seems to say what is on the minds of American voters. We have nothing but flawed candidates. We have a government that doesn't answer to the people. A government that doesn't work. So it looks like it's gonna be a race between a guy that sometimes says disturbing things running against a woman that nobody likes and is cheating and will cheat to win the election.

It's a gray scale, a clone of Reagan would get 9.3 from me on whether I wanted him in the White House with Jesus Christ getting a 10.0.

Cruz gets an 8.5
Trump an 8.3
Kasich a 7.9
Carson a 7.5
Sanders gets 5.5
Hillary a -10.0
Rubio pegging it negative till the batteries give out. No pun intended.

Personally, none of these people. But I am starting to conclude that Hillary is the one who is least likely to fuck up the status quo.

I personally don't like the idea that the wealthy have as much of an influence in our politics as they have, but when most of the wealthy elite are saying, "Trump would be a REALLY bad President", maybe we need to listen.

There are some things Trump says that I like. I like the fact that he is finally calling bullshit on Free Trade, which has been a shit sandwich for American working folks.

Yes......being against the Hispanic invasion by illegals is Xenophobia. So is having actual borders to your country.
Being against bringing murderers and rapist here that are currently raising Hell in Europe is Xenophobia. We must show our compassion for everyone but ourselves and allow them to come here and fuck America up.

You are such a stupid twit. :laugh2:

For the record....

I'm sure the families of all who died on both sides appreciate you calling the Iraq invasion an "only SIN".

It is looking like either Trump or Hillary will be the next President so we will either get fucked by the right or fucked by the left basically we're just fucked.
We've already been fucked.

Isn't your asshole sore?

Mine sure is.
Now they don't even bother to drug before they do it politics has reached a new low when candidates basically tell you elect me and your going to get fucked there is nothing you can do about and I don't care.

It depends on where you were treated. If there is no base close by with a large retired ex-military population, you might be able to get treated. However, here in TN, the VA is terrible. There isn't enough staff to handle the patients.

I was treated once in a VA hospital in La Jolla CA back in 79'. They didn't have many patients and the doctors were begging for something to do. But here in TN, the VA is packed full all of the time. It took over 6 months to get an appointment for a physical. I gave up trying to get any treatment from the VA over 20 years ago. From what I hear, it's ten times as bad now.

No matter how bad you might think it is, mud.....

It's worse.

They're not just incompetent, they simply don't care. They are insolent, lazy, surly.... Are absolutely convinced that they're doing us a favor and we should just shut the fuck up and take what they give us and they treat you like a Prison Inmate.

Except that Prison Inmates get BETTER medical care than Veterans do.

I swear it to God, they do.

The terrorists at GITMO get better Health care than Veterans do.

The people at the VA don't need to be fired, they need to be thrown in Prison.

I'd prefer to execute them but I doubt we could get away with that.

I shit you not, no matter how bad you think the VA is. No matter what you've been told -- They're worse.

And see -- Here's the point. I can't really go anywhere else without it costing me an arm and a leg.

I can't get a Private Medicare Supplement anymore. That's what most people are missing.

If I could get a Medicare Supplement, I would tell tell the VA to kiss my fucking ass.

But I can't.

I'm diabetic, I have prolific diabetic retinopathy, macular degenertion, macular edema, some sort of sickle cell bullshit caused by Herbicides, (Agent Orange, all those) I have bad hip that needs surgery (shot out of a helicopter along with other ailments common to paratroopers) and numerous other non-service connected problems.

None of them good.

But I can't get a Medicare Supplement because, when I turned 65 back in 2012, the Presidential Elections were happening and I was STUPID enough to believe their lies...... "We love you, Veterans. We're going to take care of you. We promise"

Once you pass on a Medicare Supplement during the initial enrollment period -- You're fucked. Gotta be medically underwritten after that.

So I figured, why not? I'm a Priority Group I Veteran, which means the VA is responsible for ALL my medical care.

Just one thing -- dimocrap SCUM lie.

The VA SUCKS. It is worse than you can possibly imagine.

And now, they've got an attitude because Trump is making noises about taking the VA down. So are a lot of Veterans Groups.

Take it down. If it means throwing the baby out with the bath water, so be it.

FUCK THE VA and DOUBLY FUCK the disinterested, entitlement scumbags that work there.

Put every one of them on the street. Unless we can arrange prison cells for them

Forum List

Back