Full 20 minutes: All-star guard Ja Morant speaks with Jalen Rose about 8-game suspension for pulling gun that wasn't his because he was "stressed out"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is a travesty. free Ja Morant. he's my bro. he's gonna learn to be a positive influence now

Football games need to be gun-free zones. The team with the biggest and most guns would have an unfair advantage.

This idiot doesn’t learn. He’s a walking perpetuation of a negative stereo-type. Idiot.

this is a travesty. free Ja Morant. he's my bro. he's gonna learn to be a positive influence now

He better apologize to the gang he flashed their gang signs. He has no affiliation with them and they aren't happy with him. Does he want to be a Tupac? A lot of haters out there. If he's in another state and that gang member is a Laker fan or Knicks fan, who knows.

They said he's from a very small town. He's gotten too much too fast. For a young kid it's a lot to all of the sudden become a superstar. What college did he play for?

Hopefully he will shine in the playoffs in the future. As much as some of these other young up and comers have.

1684149928359.jpeg

After going undrafted in the 2021 NBA draft, Reaves signed a two-way contract with the Los Angeles Lakers on August 3, 2021. On September 27, he was signed to a standard NBA contract.

He didn’t learn a thing. The guy is a moron.
I didn't think this was a new thing. I though they suspended him for what he did a few months ago. What an idiot!

And I hope he never hangs out with that friend who posted that video. Fuck that guy.

Ja needs to ditch all his old friends and only hang out with rich people.

I didn't think this was a new thing. I though they suspended him for what he did a few months ago. What an idiot!

And I hope he never hangs out with that friend who posted that video. Fuck that guy.

Ja needs to ditch all his old friends and only hang out with rich people.
Why rich people?

Hang out with people of character

Why rich people?

Hang out with people of character
You mean like BTK? Anyone in his community would have said he had character. You never know.

David Spade had a big buddy he thought he knew as his bodyguard and assistant. One night he woke up to find the guy on drugs and trying to kill him.

In general, we hang out with people in our own economic class. I am always going to homes of people my brother knows or works with. Rich people. The only poor people in their lives are people like me. Family.

Forum List

Back