Full clip with audio of self defense shooting in Houston robbery

Good, effective needed to be done, to an extent. The coup de gras shot and picking up the weapon from the floor were probably errors.

The weapon was still within reach of the subject after he was shot. He was also still alive because he twitched when the guy put one in his head.

I wouldn't have touched the gun he dropped, but it needed to be secured in case the robber had an unarmed accomplice in the room.

Good, effective needed to be done, to an extent. The coup de gras shot and picking up the weapon from the floor were probably errors.
Negative, the weapon had to be removed/secured.

LOL....At least the body sorta blocked the door in case the goblin had company.

I think the victor should be awarded the vanquished gun as a trophy. ;)

Negative, the weapon had to be removed/secured.

LOL....At least the body sorta blocked the door in case the goblin had company.

I think the victor should be awarded the vanquished gun as a trophy. ;)
No. Do not pick up the weapon if you absolutely do not have to. Shove out or reach (just in case). I would change to a full magazine, putting the one fired from back in holster. Call the police. Preserve and protect the scene if you can, safely. Make sure your weapon is still loaded and secure. Calm yourself. Sit the fk down, if safe to do so. Pull out that business card, and call your lawyer as you probably may need him/her. Get names of YOUR witnesses if you can. Before the police arrive, put your weapon down, not in hand reach (don't get yourself shot by some dumb rookie that does not know the situation and the players, and they won't know). Definitely Do Not Have Weapon In Your Hand When They Arrive. Make no statements to anybody, witnesses, family and especially police at the scene, but answer direct questions with short direct polite answers. The one statement to make is "I had to shoot, to protect my life and the lives of those around me". Plan on being arrested at the scene and cooperate. The police are there to secure, and investigate. They are not your enemy, but they are not your friend. Say as little as possible, while being polite.

No. Do not pick up the weapon if you absolutely do not have to. Shove out or reach (just in case). I would change to a full magazine, putting the one fired from back in holster. Call the police. Preserve and protect the scene if you can, safely. Make sure your weapon is still loaded and secure. Calm yourself. Sit the fk down, if safe to do so. Pull out that business card, and call your lawyer as you probably may need him/her. Get names of YOUR witnesses if you can. Before the police arrive, put your weapon down, not in hand reach (don't get yourself shot by some dumb rookie that does not know the situation and the players, and they won't know). Definitely Do Not Have Weapon In Your Hand When They Arrive. Make no statements to anybody, witnesses, family and especially police at the scene, but answer direct questions with short direct polite answers. The one statement to make is "I had to shoot, to protect my life and the lives of those around me". Plan on being arrested at the scene and cooperate. The police are there to secure, and investigate. They are not your enemy, but they are not your friend. Say as little as possible, while being polite.
No paragraphs, did not read.....Police that mess up.

It did not matter anyway....He took the goblin's gun as a trophy and exited stage right in old rusted shit-bucket of a PU before the cops got there.....Likely back in Mexico by now. :laughing0301:

It's sad seeing our country becoming a third world shithole.
Yes, this act of violence is illustrative of what's happening in some parts of the third world.

Will it escalate to the murder by gun of a ten year old black child who steals candy and tries to escape with it?
Do some Americans on this board already consider that to be justifiable?

It's a slippery slope my friend!

No paragraphs, did not read.....Police that mess up.

It did not matter anyway....He took the goblin's gun as a trophy and exited stage right in old rusted shit-bucket of a PU before the cops got there.....Likely back in Mexico by now. :laughing0301:
You kidding me? Just back from traveling on family (sort of) emergency last night and have not read anything. If you are serious, all I can say is wow!

Reportedly, the police want to speak with the shooter who left the scene before they arrived.

Hopefully, it's to give him an award. :)

Forum List

Back