🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fully Vaccinated US Army Grounds All Pilots After Series of Crashes. If China Invaded We Would Be Helpless

How in the HELL is China going to invade us?

What world do you live in?

I've been waiting for something like this. So has Xi I bet.

That has more to do with tight formation night flying into LZ wearing their heads up display helmets, losing depth perception in night vision, operating rotary wing aircraft, I suspect. Vaccination was not mentioned in the article, but we've heard of these incidents for years, long before covid or covid vaccines.

What do vaccines have to do with anything?

And as far as Xi and the Chinese go... do you know how many guns are in the hands of private citizens in this country?

That has more to do with tight formation night flying into LZ wearing their heads up display helmets, losing depth perception in night vision, operating rotary wing aircraft, I suspect. Vaccination was not mentioned in the article, but we've heard of these incidents for years, long before covid or covid vaccines.

Yep, that very thing came up in another forum I frequent that has .mil or ex-.mil aviators posting a lot.

OP should feel bad about including the clot shot in the title....Poor form.

I've been waiting for something like this. So has Xi I bet.

The article doesn't say a thing about vaccinations. And this is just the US Army, not the airforce. And its just for extra training. If we were attacked, there's NOTHING preventing the US army from putting their aviators back in the air.

The entire premise of your thread is blithering nonsense.

These are known as "Safety Stand downs", and happen all the damned time. Normally several times a year, there is nothing special about them.

And they are entirely administrative, if a war broke out tomorrow they would return to flying.

And WTF do vaccinations have to do with it?

If you ask me, this topic is nothing but a soup sandwich.

Forum List

Back