Fun Question:What Kind Of Injury Would It Take To Send Hillary To The E.R.?

Lads, its her health... I have had Pneumonia a few times and I only went to the hospital once...

Visit the doctor he will hear the fluid in your lungs and prescribe drugs and rest... Hillary wanted to go 911 commemoration, I wanted to goto the big game... Life goes on... She just pushed herself too hard, we have all done it... Well I have...

I am amazed at the level of concern the Alt Right have taken over Clinton's Health....

As we know it today Clinton will live longer than Trump... Trump is obese with a bad diet...

It's all about hiding and stonewalling. We've seen this act for 30 years it's the Clintons, right? Lie, conceal, delay, deceive anything but state the truth. You can't hide in a hospital. You have to reveal all your medical support devices and medications.
Read this in the NY Post.....Per Secret Service protocol, Clinton was to be transported to the nearest Level One Trauma Center. In this case Bellevue Hospital. In the interim, Mrs Clinton demanded to be taken to her daughter's residence and be examined by Mrs Clinton's personal physician. The reason what that Mrs Clinton feared the medical personnel at Bellevue would use social media to post information on her condition.
http://nypost.com/2016/09/12/clinton-skips-out-on-emergency-room-during-health-episode/

Just one more thing in her long pattern of lies, half truths, and coverups. Pathological, dishonest, incompetent, lying loonbat.

Jesus Christ. Fucking conservatives are such small minded muppets. Pay attention to anything else in the news, lemmings?
Your fear is palpable

What fear? This election is a win-win.

This Election Is Win-Win For Liberals And Real Americans
Just sounded good. Lol sometimes my trolling is awful. This was one of those times.

PS. You're still an ass

Lol sometimes my trolling is awful.

Keep practicing, you'll get better

It's all about hiding and stonewalling. We've seen this act for 30 years it's the Clintons, right? Lie, conceal, delay, deceive anything but state the truth. You can't hide in a hospital. You have to reveal all your medical support devices and medications.
Read this in the NY Post.....Per Secret Service protocol, Clinton was to be transported to the nearest Level One Trauma Center. In this case Bellevue Hospital. In the interim, Mrs Clinton demanded to be taken to her daughter's residence and be examined by Mrs Clinton's personal physician. The reason what that Mrs Clinton feared the medical personnel at Bellevue would use social media to post information on her condition.
Clinton team avoided ER to conceal details of her medical treatment | New York Post
My guess is she was afraid of going to Bellevue because they might have her committed.

For sure the toilet thing wont work, she is welcome there. BUT maybe one of the cash donation trucks will stop at the foundation instead of making it to the house and her heart will break and she will catch the Ambulance to the ER.

Hillary goes to a zoo, a bear escapes and goes right after Hillary,,,personal thing

:boobies: :desk: Well, so far, we know of some accidents/ailments that haven't sent Hillary to the doctors. Let's see,,,,Fainting, Falling, Tripping, Sniper Bullets, Dog Bites.
OK, there's a few so far. Now, Being passing out in New York wasn't enough to send Hillary to the hospital, what does it take? Being attacked by a monkey that escaped from the zoo? Burning of her lap via "McDonalds Apple Pie"? Hit by a 75MPH line drive? , or maybe driving in Maine at 65mph, then a moose crosses her path and winds up in her front seat?
Any scenarios? :desk:

Apparently if she mistakenly goes to a Trump rally, she'll cough herself into a coma.
a bird attacking Hillary when she walks under the nest

How about a swarm of killer bees !!!
Being swallowed by a 20 ft alligator,,,but still alive inside

Clinton team avoided ER to conceal details of her medical treatment | New York Post
My guess is she was afraid of going to Bellevue because they might have her committed.
maybe every hospital has Hillary on the "Not Wanted Here" list?

:boobies: :desk: Well, so far, we know of some accidents/ailments that haven't sent Hillary to the doctors. Let's see,,,,Fainting, Falling, Tripping, Sniper Bullets, Dog Bites.
OK, there's a few so far. Now, Being passing out in New York wasn't enough to send Hillary to the hospital, what does it take? Being attacked by a monkey that escaped from the zoo? Burning of her lap via "McDonalds Apple Pie"? Hit by a 75MPH line drive? , or maybe driving in Maine at 65mph, then a moose crosses her path and winds up in her front seat?
Any scenarios? :desk:

Apparently if she mistakenly goes to a Trump rally, she'll cough herself into a coma.
a bird attacking Hillary when she walks under the nest

How about a swarm of killer bees !!!
Parked on third floor of a garage, hitting gas peddle a little too hard,,,goes airborne, landing upside down.

Mod Message:

2nd thread on "why Hillary go to the ___________ " merged. Starts about 15 minutes into the first thread.

C'mon folks --- check the forum listings.

Forum List

Back