Fundie Wankers waste everyones time.

Do you think that if white people were already freely and consistently refusing to serve black people, Democrat lawmakers would have felt compelled to pass segregation laws?
You need to translate that for me.
Forgive me; I thought English was your first language.

Progressive legislation segregated blacks and whites.

Many whites - Republicans - were already willing and happy to serve blacks in their establishments.

Had the government not abridged our right to associate freely, societal pressures would have continued to advance integration.
Well if I accepted your pre programmed response.............
They still needed legislation to make the bigots behave. How will we get these fundie wankers to join us in the C21st ?
The bigots were the ones who passed the legislation.

And we don't get the Muzzies to join the 21st century. We can't. We blow them into it.

As for Christians, they've been a part of every American century. Regimentation, on the other hand, has only been with us since the 20th century - the Progressive Era.

If you think people who believe differently than you do ought to be coerced into their associations, you will not cull the herd to your liking; you will only clash with it.
So the "bigots" were the ones who ensured that black folks didnt have to go to the back of the bus ?

Ok, yup, I see what you are saying.
Non sequitur.

Forum List

Back