Fundraising dinner being organized in Silicon Valley by Billionaires David Sacks & Chamath Palihapitiya in support of Donald Trump has been Sold Out

Juan Merchan, Joe Biden, Merrick Garland, you have unleashed the dogs of war on your own Party.

And by God, let us smash the Democratic Party into a million pieces that can never be put together again. What should have been in the aftermath of the Civil War.\

One thing Americans despise and that is an affront to their Constitution and the pile ons have been constant. Now if it would have been a hung jury, that would have been the best outcome for Bidens campaign. Second best, Trump acquitted and then Bidens team could say "see, we weren't coordinating this". The worst was the outcome that was laid down. It is frightening Americans AND foreigners.

Worse, I just read there is a 6000% increase of illegal Chinese Nationals who entered the U.S illegally since 2021. Not since 2018 when the border was closed, since 2021!

I also saw the posting on youtube from an Israeli who said "with Iran as a threat Israel may not survive through another four years of Biden".

In short, there are multiple poor policies which Americans have to rally against, including the tech nerds.

Juan Merchan, Joe Biden, Merrick Garland, you have unleashed the dogs of war on your own Party.

And by God, let us smash the Democratic Party into a million pieces that can never be put together again. What should have been in the aftermath of the Civil War.\

Watch California try to deny Trump entry now....based on the verdict.

Watch California try to deny Trump entry now....based on the verdict.
The Left will also use this as an angle to stoke their class war by painting the Republican Party as the sole party of the rich. This is bullshit because the Democrats have plenty of wealthy elite liberals that fund them just the same.

Money can't buy love, nor a presidency.

Three hundred grand per plate? I hope it's more than overdone chicken. The ironic thing is that Trump might have sold out a fund raiser for around $300 per plate before NY democrats convicted him on bogus charges.

One thing Americans despise and that is an affront to their Constitution and the pile ons have been constant. Now if it would have been a hung jury, that would have been the best outcome for Bidens campaign. Second best, Trump acquitted and then Bidens team could say "see, we weren't coordinating this". The worst was the outcome that was laid down. It is frightening Americans AND foreigners.

Worse, I just read there is a 6000% increase of illegal Chinese Nationals who entered the U.S illegally since 2021. Not since 2018 when the border was closed, since 2021!

I also saw the posting on youtube from an Israeli who said "with Iran as a threat Israel may not survive through another four years of Biden".

In short, there are multiple poor policies which Americans have to rally against, including the tech nerds.
What Americans hate is nonsense bullshit presented as fact to prohibit half or more of the Nation from voting for who they choose

Three hundred grand per plate? I hope it's more than overdone chicken. The ironic thing is that Trump might have sold out a fund raiser for around $300 per plate before NY democrats convicted him on bogus charges.

Well, the key is that Trump can't become a champagne Republican by selling off influence. He has to understand what is at stake even as so many of the elite in the U.S don't and manage the country appropriately with an eye on beating adversaries.

Take it from a guy who dissects and looks for patterns as A.I would. I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack but I am very good at piecing together abstract and seemingly disassociated pieces of information. It it what drove my interest in NLP when I taught myself the basics of Machine Learning.

Find patterns be it in actions, the corpus of words used in media (foreign or "influencers" paid for by foreign agents) or what have you, there are many signs that don't bode well for the West if we don't decide to make the difficult decisions now. Not even A.I can supersede the complexities and nuances of the human brain. It is great at linear functioning but when humans find an interest in a subject, we can learn from a variety of sources, not restricted to a database.

WHo gives a damn if Apple gets angry that their profits decrease, we are talking about much more than that in terms of lives and global influence. We make the difficult decisions nor or potentially forever doom our future.

Forum List

Back