Funny How the Left Think Pleasing Enemies Makes Them Friends

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Give terrorist Iran billions in hard cash, Palestinians and North Korea billions in American taxpayer money, etc etc. Same with criminals. Always let them out early, reduce penalties so much criminals laugh about getting caught.

But fellow Americans? Democrats want fellow Americans destroyed who they disagree with. Violence one of their options frequently used.

The Ds have not changed much since Jackson claimed to have won the decisive battle of the war of 1812.

The Ds have not changed much since Jackson claimed to have won the decisive battle of the war of 1812.
And then stole the Cherokees' land after they fought for the US in the Battle of New Orleans (which, incidently, was fought after the war was actually over)...

Give terrorist Iran billions in hard cash, Palestinians and North Korea billions in American taxpayer money, etc etc. Same with criminals. Always let them out early, reduce penalties so much criminals laugh about getting caught.
But fellow Americans? Democrats want fellow Americans destroyed who they disagree with. Violence one of their options frequently used.
Trying to make friends with enemies is a directive from the ultimate liberal.

3c3704ad443dc35de6b2326f8dedf229.jpg

Why does the right think they can reason with the left?

Also a good question.

Because Democrats are so stupid, so far up their own self-righteous assholes they could nurse bile out of their own gall bladders, they don't understand an absolute of human history: appeasement doesn't work, it just makes the world's monsters more emboldened and aggressive.

Because Democrats are so stupid, so far up their own self-righteous assholes they could nurse bile out of their own gall bladders, they don't understand an absolute of human history: appeasement doesn't work, it just makes the world's monsters more emboldened and aggressive.

Have you considered a question...

what if they know this like the rest of us, but simply hate America?

You mean like cancelling vital military training exercises between multiple countries to appease the dictator in NK?

Have you considered a question...what if they know this like the rest of us, but simply hate America?
Why do you hate Jesus? :eusa_pray:

Have you considered a question...what if they know this like the rest of us, but simply hate America?

He has a new god, Trump has replaced Jesus for many Christians in this country.

Orange Man Bad has replaced Satan is what you meant.

Why does the right think they can reason with the left?

Also a good question.

I think it's because the Right overestimates itself.

Why do you hate Jesus?
Sad but true.

I love atheist theologians!

Never mind your distortion, Jesus never meant we should hug Hitler, let’s take your twist to the market.

So why are Democrats not following your interpretation?????

Uhhhhh?????

You mean like cancelling vital military training exercises between multiple countries to appease the dictator in NK?
How’s postponing a military exercise comparative to handing billions in cash to NK that Clinton did?

And then stole the Cherokees' land after they fought for the US in the Battle of New Orleans (which, incidently, was fought after the war was actually over)...

The battle of HorseShoe Bend was part of the New Orleans operation only no one wanted to try to transport us after that battle. So, D appeasement has always been part of their DNA. My maternal grand father was half Cherokee (non reservation of course) his wife one quarter and my paternal grandmother was @ I/8th and I tease some of my Jewish friends they got 16M and we got 2M where's their Elvis, Chuchill and Sequoya?

Last edited:

I love atheist theologians! Never mind your distortion, Jesus never meant we should hug Hitler, let’s take your twist to the market.
So why are Democrats not following your interpretation????
You don't know me. Kind of presumptuous calling me an atheist. Didn't Jesus also say to turn the other cheek? As for Dems not doing it, isn't that what you just "accused" them of doing? Seems you need to reread your own OP!!! :lmao:

I love atheist theologians! Never mind your distortion, Jesus never meant we should hug Hitler, let’s take your twist to the market.
You don't know me. Kind of presumptuous calling me an atheist. Didn't Jesus also say to turn the other cheek? As for Dems not doing it, isn't that what you just "accused" them of doing? Seems you need to reread your own OP!!! :lmao:
So you think Jesus meant America should have told Japan to bomb New York after Pear Harbor.

If you’re not an atheist, I pity you because at least an atheist has an excuse.

So you think Jesus meant America should have told Japan to bomb New York after Pear Harbor.
If you’re not an atheist, I pity you because at least an atheist has an excuse.
Why would you imagine you know what I think? Do you fancy yourself a mind reader now? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back