Funny - where have all the rape "victims" gone now that Moore lost?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Anyone wondering what happened to all these accusers? Are they pressing charges? Are they writing a book? Where have they all gone now that the democrat won in AL?

Anyone wondering what happened to all these accusers? Are they pressing charges? Are they writing a book? Where have they all gone now that the democrat won in AL?

#1 They can't "press charges" because the the statute of limitations regarding child molestation.

#2 At least one is suing Moore in Civil Court -->> Roy Moore accuser Leigh Corfman files lawsuit against him for defamation

The last thing Moore wants is for this to go to court and be placed under oath. The result would be not only he testimony about the event but if Moore says she lied, she can then call rebuttal witnesses who will be able to confirm contemporaneous statements made 30 years ago to provide credibility to her claims.

Please Judge Moore, go to court.

>>>>

Where is Judge Moore's lawsuit that he said he was going to file against the women?

>>>>

They went back to Mississippi with all the darkies that illegally voted for Jones.

Where is Judge Moore's lawsuit that he said he was going to file against the women?

>>>>
If you knew anything about suing you would know it takes a long time.

So the accuser sued Judge Moore for defamation...

But Judge Moore doesn't have time to sue the accuser since September?

:eusa_snooty::eusa_snooty:

>>>>
Pulling things out is your ass is an art you have yet to master as I said nothing of the sort. What I said was it takes a long tine for a law suit to develop. Troll on lib.

Pulling things out is your ass is an art you have yet to master as I said nothing of the sort. What I said was it takes a long tine for a law suit to develop. Troll on lib.

I just find it interesting that the accuser filled a defamation suit against Moore. But Moore hasn't had time to file one against the accuser.

You ask where Moore's accuser's are, well at least one of them has filed a lawsuit against Moore and Moore hasn't been heard from.

Your just mad lib that the thread didn't go the way you thought it would.

Lib? Me? LOL. I voted for Reagan (twice), Bush I (twice), Dole, Bush II (twice), McCain, Romney, and Kasich (write in). LOL

>>>>

I just find it interesting that the accuser filled a defamation suit against Moore. But Moore hasn't had time to file one against the accuser.

You ask where Moore's accuser's are, well at least one of them has filed a lawsuit against Moore and Moore hasn't been heard from.

Your just mad lib that the thread didn't go the way you thought it would.

Lib? Me? LOL. I voted for Reagan (twice), Bush I (twice), Dole, Bush II (twice), McCain, Romney, and Kasich (write in). LOL

>>>>
You can be anything on the internets. If you aint a lib, you sure do act like one.

You can be anything on the internets. If you aint a lib, you sure do act like one.

This is true. You can act like a Republican and support an accused child molester for office to paint a broad brush to include moderate Republicans.

Something a lib would do.

>>>>>

>>>>

It takes all of 5 minutes to file a claim.

The rest comes after that first step, but that first step takes no time at all.

Arson investigation underway after Roy Moore accuser's home burns

An arson investigation is underway after the Alabama home of one of the women who accused former GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore of inappropriate behavior burned down, according to a report in AL.com.

The Etowah County Arson Task Force confirmed it is investigating the blaze in Gadsen and speaking to a person of interest.

According to the AL.com report, Tina Johnson's home burned down Wednesday while she and her husband were at work and her grandson was at school. Johnson and her family said they lost everything they owned.

"I am devastated, just devastated," Johnson told the news outlet. "We have just the clothes on our backs."

Arson investigation underway after Roy Moore accuser's home burns down

>>>>

Indeed and it is that part that takes a long time. Our lawsuit against these lying bastards took three years and it didn't even go to court! Discovery, depositions, new evidence etc etc ect.

>>>>

Indeed and it is that part that takes a long time. Our lawsuit against these lying bastards took three years and it didn't even go to court! Discovery, depositions, new evidence etc etc ect.

It all starts with a filing.

Which Moore hasn't done. What's he waiting for, exactly?

This is true. You can act like a Republican and support an accused child molester for office to paint a broad brush to include moderate Republicans.

Something a lib would do.

>>>>>
Accused does not equal guilty unless you are a regressive liberal like yourself. :)

>>>>

If you got his number I'll call him up and find out what his freaking problem is!

>>>>

If you got his number I'll call him up and find out what his freaking problem is!

:lol:

That's ok. I'm pretty sure I know why he hasn't filed. I was just wondering if you could figure it out.

:lol:

That's ok. I'm pretty sure I know why he hasn't filed. I was just wondering if you could figure it out.
That's the thing...you don't know for sure why he hasn't filed and I don't either...maybe he has filed. If he isn't going to file could be it was all BS empty threats, or he is tired of it all, or he don't want possible bad deeds to resurface, that can be proven, I don't know, I just OP'ed this because it just sounds like more BS because after he's lost, crickets....It's possible he did it all but their are to many things that make it seem it's a political move, or was a political move.

Forum List

Back