Further proof global warming is a hoax!

Maybe next you can regale us by letting us all know that it is hot in the summer in Florida.

Or maybe you can cease thinking I think you're nothing more than a left loon.

You dweebs and your global warming crap....ever wonder why so many "scientists" have gotten caught fudging data?

Hint.... follow the money. Grants

Or maybe you can cease thinking I think you're nothing more than a left loon.

You dweebs and your global warming crap....ever wonder why so many "scientists" have gotten caught fudging data?

Hint.... follow the money. Grants

And what is it your tiny little mind assumes my views on this topic are?

Who knows and who cares

You think you're all that and try to belittle people. We just laugh at you, egghead

The fun part about this forum is that people like you belittle themselves with most every post, thus I do not even need to do so.

The fun part about this forum is that people like you belittle themselves with most every post, thus I do not even need to do so.

That's nice.

Now do you really really think I care?

You're sorta missing the point .

You can bloviate all day and all night and in the end you're a leftist... I don't like leftists and you'll never influence me

That's nice.

Now do you really really think I care?

You're sorta missing the point .

You can bloviate all day and all night and in the end you're a leftist... I don't like leftists and you'll never influence me

And yet you cannot stop yourself from responding to my every post

Which villain?
Nothing But The Night!: The Six Million Dollar Diary Part Five: SERIES FOUR

Bennet raises record $1.4M to become CO's Six Million Dollar Man

John Hausman had the fembots defending his island with the weather machine....

Great TV of the 1970s....

Had hurricanes blow off the US Navy.

Then another plan = get Steve there by mini-sub

Most famous moment of series

ATTENTION ALL FEMBOTS

STOP COL AUSTIN!!!

Regardless of the ideological propaganda some parrot, most folks now get it:

Climate scientists almost unanimously agree that climate change is a serious threat to people and is associated with human activities. While the severity of the problem will affect people in various countries differently, the new Lloyd's Register Foundation World Risk Poll finds that the majority of people globally believe climate change poses a threat to the next generation in their countries….
A multitude of factors, including education and gender, help shape attitudes toward climate change. But none more so than education. More than half (54%) of people with 16 or more years of education said they thought climate change is a very serious threat in the next 20 years, compared with nearly one in three (30%) of those with zero to eight years of education.

There are still a few out there, however.

The only thing you're proving is, more than a decade of indoctrination works.

I believe that the Earth being 4.5 Billion Years Old has an ongoing history of Climate Change. I just have a hard time believing that white guys who cling to their guns and religion while driving combustion powered SUVs in Texas are the culprits while liberal elites who ride around in those same SUVs when not flying in jets are not the culprits.

... The earth has warmed 1.53 degrees...
For me this is extremely hard to believe, if you have hard data to substantiate it I'd be sooo grateful.

What we need is an accurate temperature measurement of the earth on a certain date in the far past --say a hundred years ago. Then we'd need a current temperature reading that happens to be the 1.53 degrees higher.

Nobody's shown this. They say they have & I'm supposed to look for their data, that's the closest we've gotten.

Couple that w/ the fact that the earth's mass is known to 4 significant figures, and we can approximate the specific heat to maybe one significant figure. That tells us that if ALL the sun's heat were to be absorbed by the earth (a 100% greenhouse) it would take over 10,000 years to heat the earth a degree.

The issue is not only unproven, it's childlike.

I believe that the Earth being 4.5 Billion Years Old has an ongoing history of Climate Change. I just have a hard time believing that white guys who cling to their guns and religion while driving combustion powered SUVs in Texas are the culprits while liberal elites who ride around in those same SUVs when not flying in jets are not the culprits.

I believe that it is irrelevant if mankind is responsible or not since even if it were proven tomorrow we are, people would not change their lifestyles to save the planet.

All these decades wasted fighting about how/what is the cause just leave less time for us to make changes to adapt to the changes in the climate.

I believe that it is irrelevant if mankind is responsible or not since even if it were proven tomorrow we are, people would not change their lifestyles to save the planet.

All these decades wasted fighting about how/what is the cause just leave less time for us to make changes to adapt to the changes in the climate.
Mankind also needs to stop falsifying data to support an agenda that is Climate Change. These same “thought leaders” on Climate Change need to stop wagging their finger at everyone else while they use jets and SUVs to meet to discuss climate change when all of this can be accomplished over a video conference with a zero carbon footprint. Show some goddamn leadership and accountability. Otherwise, the hypocrisy simply fuels skepticism.

Forum List

Back