Futility of Voting

Feb 20, 2013
Heart of Republica
I got blamed on another thread for voting for a third party candidate, the accuser saying more or less "Thanks for taking another vote away from Romney and electing Obama."

Jokes on him. If you voted for EITHER, you voted for Obama. If Romney would have won, you would have voted for him even if you voted for Obama. In other words, you voted for the same problem no matter if you call yourself a Democrat or Republican. Gary Johnson has more ethics and patriotism in his small finger nail than these two "same party candidates" combined.

4LZKYWVU3jBKn4WHMvHVw2RJd0coHfJdAXLCwXsL1tVkM5qFC5fh0754KSuz

My first presidental vote was for a thrid party candidate.

never again unless the person actually has a shot at winning.

why vote for someone who cant win?

so you can play the elitist later

I got blamed on another thread for voting for a third party candidate, the accuser saying more or less "Thanks for taking another vote away from Romney and electing Obama."

Jokes on him. If you voted for EITHER, you voted for Obama. If Romney would have won, you would have voted for him even if you voted for Obama. In other words, you voted for the same problem no matter if you call yourself a Democrat or Republican. Gary Johnson has more ethics and patriotism in his small finger nail than these two "same party candidates" combined.

nice rant, but you are ignoring reality. in almost every election we end up voting against someone rather than for someone. by voting for a 3rd party that had no chance of winning you helped reelect the worst president in history.

Obama and Romney were NOT the same. You helped give the marxist another 4 years to destroy our economy and our culture-----hope that makes you sleep well :cuckoo:

I think that is the only thing you and I have ever agreed on :clap2:

I can't in good conscious vote for a continuation of the same shit that led us to where we are. Time to get some balls and get rid of these two corporate parties. Elitist? Yea, right, you vote for elitist.

who is the one in the thread telling other hes better than everyone else?

Dude Obama and Robmoney were NOT the same no matter how many times you tell yourself that

who is the one in the thread telling other hes better than everyone else?

Dude Obama and Robmoney were NOT the same no matter how many times you tell yourself that

You are correct, obama was a much worse choice.

But we get it, you voted for the guy that hates your country and wants to destroy its culture and economy. you voted for the most divisive president in history, the most incompetent in history, and the most corrupt

Right, they were not the same, not even close.

Have you guys seen the actual paper ballot count? Oh that's right, you don't have paper ballots and as we all know, computer voting can never be manipulated.

Good thing those votes were made on American made machines and the votes tallied in America. Oh wait, no they weren't.

That's called "Democracy", "Freedom" and "Transparency". Well, at least the corrupt American version of it.

I can't in good conscious vote for a continuation of the same shit that led us to where we are. Time to get some balls and get rid of these two corporate parties. Elitist? Yea, right, you vote for elitist.

a better solution is to fix the GOP, run the rinos like McCain out and replace them with true conservative patriotic americans.

Have you guys seen the actual paper ballot count? Oh that's right, you don't have paper ballots and as we all know, computer voting can never be manipulated.

Good thing those votes were made on American made machines and the votes tallied in America. Oh wait, no they weren't.

That's called "Democracy", "Freedom" and "Transparency". Well, at least the corrupt American version of it.

were you concerned about this when it was right wing owners owning the machines and promising the elections to Bush?

liberals/liarberals, your dear dictator and one of his favorite commie icons, "Uncle Joe Stalin" said, "it's not the votes that count.., it's who counts the vote !!

The candidates in the last two elections have been THE PITS.

I gave up voting after a lifetime of being a big advocate of voting.

But when they send in the clowns, why should one vote for clowns?

As for "the lesser of two evils" -- I like that poster that says, "So you voted for evil; how's that working out for you?"

Plenty of people are going to try to tell you how to vote. They just want TWO votes for themself.

I'm not a Gary Johnson fan, but I would encourage you to vote YOUR conviction everytime.

Plenty of people are going to try to tell you how to vote. They just want TWO votes for themself.

I'm not a Gary Johnson fan, but I would encourage you to vote YOUR conviction everytime.

how do you justify that when voting for your conviction helps elect the worst possible candidate?

Forum List

Back