🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

G.W. Bush EFFED Up Things So Much With Iraq That Even Republicans Are War Weary

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Because of Bush II and his MASSIVE and CONSTANT lies to push the country into an unecessary war with the wrong country that not only cost countless of lives but left us near total financial collapse he's left the country with pretty much ZERO credibility.

No one wants to hear anything about war anymore, they're just sick of it. Can't believe anything anyone in the government says about it.

Thanks to G.W. Bush.

Good job!

:rolleyes:

*SMH*

loo, IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! - Democratic Party 'policy' on everything for the last four years.

I think you mean the left raised such a stink about the war that we couldn't get anything accomplished.

But now that their guy wants to blow up a country that didn't attack us, fuck that shit...they can't wait to get behind killing some brown people.

Hypocrites all.

loo, IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! IT IS BUSHES FAULT! - Democratic Party 'policy' on everything for the last four years.
Well...that's what happens when you totally FUBAR everything like Bush did.

Deal with it.

Because of Bush II and his MASSIVE and CONSTANT lies to push the country into an unecessary war with the wrong country that not only cost countless of lives but left us near total financial collapse he's left the country with pretty much ZERO credibility.

No one wants to hear anything about war anymore, they're just sick of it. Can't believe anything anyone in the government says about it.

Thanks to G.W. Bush.

Good job!

*SMH*

Do you have a man crush on Bush or something?

MarcATL - 1 Intelligence - 0

I think you mean the left raised such a stink about the war that we couldn't get anything accomplished.

But now that their guy wants to blow up a country that didn't attack us, fuck that shit...they can't wait to get behind killing some brown people.

Hypocrites all.
Are the circumstances the same?

If so, please list it out for all to see.

Thanks.

Thanks to G.W. Bush.

Good job!

*SMH*

I'm not the one defending that COLOSSAL failure of a President.

Hypocrites all.

Thanks.

No, circumstances are not the same. Bush faced an undeclared war that started with a strike on Americans that took thousands of our lives.

All Obama has to do is wrap things up and get us out, but instead, like a Tar Baby, he just gets all stuck in every other problem trying to get out of other problems.

Eisenhower didn't blame Truman for eight years, JFK did not blame Eisenhower, Nixon did not blame LBJ, etc. They all got messes handed to them from their predecessors, BUT THEY DEALT WITH IT ANY WAY.

Democrats act like this is the first time a President has had to follow another President who had different policies than they do.

Thanks to G.W. Bush.

Good job!

*SMH*

I'm not the one defending that COLOSSAL failure of a President.

Am I? I'm not the one railing on the fact some 6 years after he left office. That's a fact.

- Republicans are historically war weary

- Everyone should be war weary

- Right or wrong, Iraq is a better country today (much better than Syria)

- Though misguided, Bush II got the support of Congress and many, many other willing partners around the world unlike the flip floping Obama/Kerry/Clinton/Pelosi/etc

- The entire Middle East is a craphole no matter who is or has been in charge in America and it's not our fault

- President Obama is flailing because he is and always has been clueless about the world

- I got stung by a bee today. How the Hell did a bee get into my house...

Today I saw something I never thought I'd see this side of the ground...Chicken Hawk Neo-Con Billy Kristol balking at the thought of another war.

And he was doing it on,...wait for it...msnbc to boot.

I mean...WoW!!!!
:eek:

Last edited:
Eisenhower didn't blame Truman for eight years, JFK did not blame Eisenhower, Nixon did not blame LBJ, etc. They all got messes handed to them from their predecessors, BUT THEY DEALT WITH IT ANY WAY.

When, recently, did Obama directly blamed Bush for something in the Middle East?

Let's face facts.

The Right blames liberalism for everything wrong in this country. Hollywood caused an erosion of family values. Jimmy Carter's policies caused the housing meltdown. Bill Clinton caused the Wall Street meltdown, and he failed to take Al Qaeda seriously - so he caused 9/11.

All your side does is blame the other side. Your party invented blaming the other guy.

Bush, on the other hand, can't be held accountable for anything, including stuff that happened on his watch. It's pathetic.

We need to re-educate you. Let's start here.

"Reagan, who more than any president in history railed against government benefits and spending, set the standard for all members of his administration. In addition to his presidential pension of $99,500 a year for life and his annual pension as a former governor of California of $30,800...he received Secret Service protection from forty full-time agents and other security at a cost to the government estimated at $10 million annually, more than double that of other living presidents. A suite of offices atop a new thirty-four-story office building twenty minutes from his home, commanding a view that extended from the Pacific Ocean to the towers of downtown Los Angeles, cost the government $173,000 a year to lease."
--Haynes Johnson, Sleepwalking Through History: America in the Reagan Years

Federal deficits totaled $252 billion under Mr. Carter. By the end of Mr. Reagan's presidency, federal deficits would total over 1.4 trillion

"First, we must understand what’s happening at the moment to the economy. Our current problems are not the product of the recovery program that’s only just now getting under way, as some would have you believe; they are the inheritance of decades of tax and tax, and spend and spend...." - Ronald Reagan, blaming problems that occurred during his presidency on someone else. Big surprise

Last edited:

- Though misguided, Bush II got the support of Congress and many, many other willing partners around the world unlike the flip floping Obama/Kerry/Clinton/Pelosi/etc

- The entire Middle East is a craphole no matter who is or has been in charge in America and it's not our fault

- President Obama is flailing because he is and always has been clueless about the world

WHAT

THE

FUCK????

How can these people be so damn dumb????

The Reagan policies caused concern about the US overseas, but it was nothing compared to the disaster that was Bush.
To me, the most hilarious is the billion dollars Iraq has demanded to "fix" Baghdad.

The city released a statement saying “The U.S. forces changed this beautiful city to a camp in an ugly and destructive way, which reflected deliberate ignorance and carelessness about the simplest forms of public taste . . . Due to the huge damage, leading to a loss the Baghdad municipality cannot afford . . . we demand the American side apologize to Baghdad’s people and pay back these expenses.”

Baghdad demands $1 billion from US and apology

That's just one city. And these dumb ass right wingers think Iraq was a success when they threw shoes at our president and the guy that did it became a national hero.

Only the American right wing is so fucked up they look at a massive failure and terrible insults and see "success". That's how deluded they are. I honestly don't know how these people can be so stupid. It astounds me.

Hypocrites all.

Thanks.

No, circumstances are not the same. Bush faced an undeclared war that started with a strike on Americans that took thousands of our lives.

All Obama has to do is wrap things up and get us out, but instead, like a Tar Baby, he just gets all stuck in every other problem trying to get out of other problems.

Democrats act like this is the first time a President has had to follow another President who had different policies than they do.

Did you rewrite this from the story of how Nero fiddled while Rome burned?

When, recently, did Obama directly blamed Bush for something in the Middle East?

Let's face facts.

The Right blames liberalism for everything wrong in this country. Hollywood caused an erosion of family values. Jimmy Carter's policies caused the housing meltdown. Bill Clinton caused the Wall Street meltdown, and he failed to take Al Qaeda seriously - so he caused 9/11.

All your side does is blame the other side. Your party invented blaming the other guy.

Bush, on the other hand, can't be held accountable for anything, including stuff that happened on his watch. It's pathetic.

We need to re-educate you. Let's start here.

"Reagan, who more than any president in history railed against government benefits and spending, set the standard for all members of his administration. In addition to his presidential pension of $99,500 a year for life and his annual pension as a former governor of California of $30,800...he received Secret Service protection from forty full-time agents and other security at a cost to the government estimated at $10 million annually, more than double that of other living presidents. A suite of offices atop a new thirty-four-story office building twenty minutes from his home, commanding a view that extended from the Pacific Ocean to the towers of downtown Los Angeles, cost the government $173,000 a year to lease."
--Haynes Johnson, Sleepwalking Through History: America in the Reagan Years

Federal deficits totaled $252 billion under Mr. Carter. By the end of Mr. Reagan's presidency, federal deficits would total over 1.4 trillion

"First, we must understand what’s happening at the moment to the economy. Our current problems are not the product of the recovery program that’s only just now getting under way, as some would have you believe; they are the inheritance of decades of tax and tax, and spend and spend...." - Ronald Reagan, blaming problems that occurred during his presidency on someone else. Big surprise

Big surprise here, dumbo, is that Reagan not only blamed problems on the correct person. HE FIXED THEM. In fact, Carter tried to combat stagflation by INCREASING GOVERNMENT SPENDING and ordering the Federal Reserve Board to begin cutting the money supply in 1979. That caused interest rates to rise, borrowing to stop, and consumer spending to come to a halt. Reagan was absolutely right in blaming someone else. Most of the spending under Reagan occurred due to Carter's malfeasance with the economy.

Get with the program.

Last edited:

WHAT

THE

FUCK????

The Reagan policies caused concern about the US overseas, but it was nothing compared to the disaster that was Bush.
To me, the most hilarious is the billion dollars Iraq has demanded to "fix" Baghdad.

The city released a statement saying “The U.S. forces changed this beautiful city to a camp in an ugly and destructive way, which reflected deliberate ignorance and carelessness about the simplest forms of public taste . . . Due to the huge damage, leading to a loss the Baghdad municipality cannot afford . . . we demand the American side apologize to Baghdad’s people and pay back these expenses.”

That's just one city. And these dumb ass right wingers think Iraq was a success when they threw shoes at our president and the guy that did it became a national hero.

Only the American right wing is so fucked up they look at a massive failure and terrible insults and see "success". That's how deluded they are. I honestly don't know how these people can be so stupid. It astounds me.
That's what happens when you are gripped in the throngs of rabid far RW reactionary politics...you just can't help yourself.

Look at the anger that bastart Bush caused to these people...

shoe-thrower.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdvRWReY-Yo]Shoes thrown at Bush on Iraq trip - YouTube[/ame]

If you click on the YT link, you'll see Leon Godfrey's statement from 3 years ago...HILARIOUS!!

:lol:
lol

*SMH @ Bush, his kronies and defenders*

WHAT

THE

FUCK????

IMHO Iraq was not a "success" as the cost was too high in both treasure and blood. That fact however does not change the current facts on the ground.

Iraq is better off than it had been, which is not saying much, but it is saying a little. As much can't be said for Afganistan, Libya, Syria or the rest of the craphole ME.

They broke the New Deal coalition using racism and religion. They gave a political home to pointy white hoods and creationists. Karl Rove made fun of these people behind their backs, but his movement needed a populism to take over the state.

Last edited:

WHAT

THE

FUCK????

That's what happens when you are gripped in the throngs of rabid far RW reactionary politics...you just can't help yourself.

Look at the anger that bastart Bush caused to these people...

shoe-thrower.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdvRWReY-Yo]Shoes thrown at Bush on Iraq trip - YouTube[/ame]

If you click on the YT link, you'll see Leon Godfrey's statement from 3 years ago...HILARIOUS!!

:lol:
lol

*SMH @ Bush, his kronies and defenders*

Two things about the shoe thing that really piss off the left...

One-

The whole reason throwing a shoe (in particular) is an 'insult" in the ME is that their cities are basically open sewers lacking basic plumbing. (nice job making no progress in like forever)

Two-

Backwards ass, soccer loving, no baseball having bullshit countries raise adults who throw like girls. :eusa_whistle: That's right. They are pissed the loser missed. :lol:

Hypocrites all.

Thanks.

Bush got a U.N. Resolution.

Bush had documented violations of the First Gulf War cease fire agreement.

Bush got approval from Congress.

Bush formed a coalition.

And still the left cried "Illegal War".

Now Obama has the reigns...the guy who bitched the loudest, and...

Does he have anything from the U.N.? NO.

Has Syria breached the cease fire terms of a previous armed conflict with the U.S.? NO.

Does he have Congressional Approval? He didn't want to get it..he was and is vehement that he doesn't need it, and he was going to make the decision personally. Only a monumental wave of opposition and negative public opinion stopped him. Being the Campaigner-in-Chief, that stopped him it his tracks.

Does he have a coalition? Not even our closest ally would join Obama's coalition...in fact our only ally of consequence so far is the socialist government of France.

Is it legal for the U.S. to attack Syria? From what I've read, not in the least.So, like I said, the left who cried "Illegal War" for the last 10 years are the same folks who are knee deep in supporting what looks to be a truly illegal attack today, when their guy is the one calling for it.

Couldn't possibly be more hypocritical.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back