GA: 9 charged w murder in brawl; Knives, bats, pipes; Dindu nuffins!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
9 have been charged with murder after a street brawl in Georgia this week. Bats. Knives. Pipes. Someone in a car trying to mow down everyone. How would you like to be the cop sent to "de-escalate" this shit? The beauty of cameras....we get to see reality!!

georgia-fight.jpg

The sheriff there (a black man) Richard Roundtree has EXACTLY the right response.

He says this shit will not be tolerated and he charged EVERY person who took part in the fight with murder. He says from now on when shit like this happens every possible person will be charged with the most severe charges possible.

Fuck em.

I live in Georgia. If you are around this shot for awhile then you will understand why I think like I do.

I live in Georgia. If you are around this shot for awhile then you will understand why I think like I do.

Isn't it funny the guilty white liberals who are such advocates of the ghetto....live farthest from them in Lilly white liberal enclaves?

Did Rush say 'Dindu Nuffin'? There seem to be a lot of fringe conservatives apeing that particular phrase.

Did Rush say 'Dindu Nuffin'? There seem to be a lot of fringe conservatives apeing that particular phrase.

Nah. It's just funny. Not sure where it originated. And unlike "thug" you lefties can't falsely claim it's a racial code word because shitty parents of all colors claim their violent criminal children "dindu nuffin wrong".

Forum List

Back