Gabbard Torpedoed Kameltoe's Big Night

One can also note, she does not dispute or offer a real rebuttal to what Gabbard said.

Well, Kamala is in single low digits with Black Dem voters.
That says alot!

She isn't well known yet.

And she didn't help her cause any by positvely invoking Kathleen Sebilius's name when answering questions about her own healthcare scam the other nite.

Wanting to provide health care for all is not a scam.

In her case it is.
She wants to phase out private insurance for 180 million Americans in 10 years! Going down that road, it will happen alot sooner!
You're a very low level information fool.

I would continue to discuss this with you but I ignore those who think name calling is a proper rebuttal.

Well, Kamala is in single low digits with Black Dem voters.
That says alot!

She isn't well known yet.

And she didn't help her cause any by positvely invoking Kathleen Sebilius's name when answering questions about her own healthcare scam the other nite.

Wanting to provide health care for all is not a scam.

In her case it is.
She wants to phase out private insurance for 180 million Americans in 10 years! Going down that road, it will happen alot sooner!
You're a very low level information fool.

I would continue to discuss this with you but I ignore those who think name calling is a proper rebuttal.

Thanks, loser.
Embrace loserdom!!!

I wanna be a fair and compassionate guy so my question is, how is old Kameltoe holding up through all this stuff? How's her color? Was that insensitive? Apologies. Maybe we should just cut to the chase and release all Kameltoe's records from her California kangaroo court. Maybe Gabbard was right. Throw a little daylight on things

I wanna be a fair and compassionate guy so my question is, how is old Kameltoe holding up through all this stuff? How's her color? Was that insensitive? Apologies. Maybe we should just cut to the chase and release all Kameltoe's records from her California kangaroo court. Maybe Gabbard was right. Throw a little daylight on things

I do believe that the State of California has bleach-bitted her record already.
That's how Demorats roll....

I'm suggesting that Kamala is exactly what "Affirmative Action" produces

a bigoted dishonest kleptocratic hate hoaxing ho

Gabbard did Biden's dirty work the other nite.
But is it enough for Biden to name Gabbard as his running mate when Plugs wins the nomination?

(Ewww...Bingo!!!!.....Dems all of a sudden have an epiphany......).

Don't forget to thank yours truly when it happens, you stoopid Democrat cocksuckers!

But is it enough for Biden to name Gabbard as his running mate when Plugs wins the nomination?

Don't forget to thank yours truly when it happens, you stoopid Democrat cocksuckers!

I can't see Gabbard accepting.

I can't see Gabbard accepting.

That's okay. I can.
Plugs is acting older than his years. If offered, she should accept.

Gabbbard should be getting a lot more attention, she seems to be the cream of that crop.

Says a lot about the Dems that she is looked upon so poorly.
What kills me is how Harris has so much support. She is a nightmare of a canidate - fake in every damn way. She accuses Biden of all people of racist actions for having a position THAT SHE ALSO SUPPORTS and then a prosecutorial record that is counter to the democrat party in essentially every way. She panders to reparations as though that is even a remote possibility or valid issue.

Nothing about Harris shows that she represents democrats in any shape or form yet she remains as one of the largest contender. It is beyond reason. the only think I can think of is she appeases the SJW segment of the parties cross sectional requirements

Gabbbard should be getting a lot more attention, she seems to be the cream of that crop.

What kills me is how Harris has so much support. She is a nightmare of a canidate - fake in every damn way. She accuses Biden of all people of racist actions for having a position THAT SHE ALSO SUPPORTS and then a prosecutorial record that is counter to the democrat party in essentially every way. She panders to reparations as though that is even a remote possibility or valid issue.

Nothing about Harris shows that she represents democrats in any shape or form yet she remains as one of the largest contender. It is beyond reason. the only think I can think of is she appeases the SJW segment of the parties cross sectional requirements

Harris supporters must be white. Cause they currently sure ain't black.
She's in lower single digits with Black Dem voters.

Would Creepy Joe beg Xi to "go easy on him" if they met to talk trade with China? Actually he probably would given his son's billion dollar loan from the Chicoms based on him being the VP, but that's for another day. When the old coot pleaded with Kameltoe for mercy before the circus began, she must have felt all empowered and ready to ROAR. Then Tulsi came along and ambushed the ambusher....seems Harris sent hundreds of Kalis to jail on reefer charges and then laughs about it years later when asked if she smoked grass....of course she had....while listening to rap music that hadn't been recorded yet. Detroit Dims apparently ain't all that impressed with Kameltoe since they gave Tulsi a HUGE round of applause for the shot she landed on the witch. Harris is now trying to live down an image she spent a career presenting, tough as nails prosecutor...big punch, glass jaw. The door through Kameltoe was opened wide by Tulsi Gabbard.

source.gif

Yes you are. :lol:

Former Kamala Harris opponent: She showed her 'glass jaw' during Dem debate attacks
Conservatives pretended that she won the first debate. She is still at 0% in the polls.
But hey, at least she gets lots of "funny and agrees" in conservatives message boards.
Who said she won the first debate?

Harris clearly got the largest takeaway from the first round. Sanders the worst (not counting the irrelevant players).

Harris supporters must be white. Cause they currently sure ain't black.
She's in lower single digits with Black Dem voters.

Harris has tremendous support from Zionist Leftists.

She has several big time Zionists funding her and hyping her...

Jeff Zucker of CNN is one....

Vote for Hate Hoax Harris if you want "another 911" and a US war with Iran over lies.... and another $20 trillion added to the Federal Debt.

Last edited:

I agree, she is my wife's favorite out of the bunch and I cannot understand it. Though the more she sees of her the less she likes her.

Who said she won the first debate?

Harris clearly got the largest takeaway from the first round. Sanders the worst (not counting the irrelevant players).

A lot of people did. She was far better in that one than in the 2nd one. But she became a target in the 2nd one, she could not handle it

Forum List

Back