Gabbard Torpedoed Kameltoe's Big Night

Who said she won the first debate?

Harris clearly got the largest takeaway from the first round. Sanders the worst (not counting the irrelevant players).

A lot of people did. She was far better in that one than in the 2nd one. But she became a target in the 2nd one, she could not handle it
Odd.

I do not see how she can be considered "winning" the first debate. She got some good air time against Tim Ryan but he is, and was, a non-issue. Not only that but she was attacking him on an issue that is not driving the democrat voter base atm. Harris on the other hand took a chunk from Biden - the real competition in the room.

That Bernie and Biden lost is a given - they performed really poorly.

I have not seen round 2 yet aside from some snippets that do not give me an accurate picture of the overall story as I was out doing fun stuff at the time. Hopefully I can get to it tonight.

Because I'm a savvy political observer and experienced, and even tho' I am a Trump supporter; at this juncture Biden needs to avoid the bait, not panic, and not move too far left and instead slowly waffle his way back to moderateness.
Biden does not need the Black vote as Democratic blacks favor him today to the tune of 53%, way, way far ahead of his competition. And, at the current per cents, it is highly unlikely that any others will make up ground, as these per cents are scattered like horseshit among the rest.
In order to convince Democrats who are on the fence about voting for the current far left loons, as soon as Gabbard drops out of the race, Biden needs to secure her as his running mate ASAP, and announce it as soon as he becomes the nominee.

I'm not helping you stoopid Democrat C-Suckers any more after this.

Kameltoe. That's funny. But Kameltoe has an unlikable thing about her. (I can't say what just came to mind, probably shouldn't even think it) She seems like she's always acting. I remember when she was with that famous Black talk show host and she was even having a hard time acting Black. I guess she's basically just another Hillary Clinton like phony. But she has the best nickname of the bunch.

That's where she talked about toking while listening to Snoop and Tupac....problem was they hadn't been signed to recording contracts at the time....she's a liar.
34oan4.jpg

Pure. Comedy. Gold.

RUSSIANS!!!!!

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA)’s campaign press secretary suggested Russia was behind Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) after she landed an effective blow on Harris’ record as a prosecutor during the Democrat debates on Wednesday night.

Her press secretary, Ian Sams, tweeted shortly after the attack an NBC News article from February 2019 claiming the “Russian propaganda machine” was promoting Gabbard:

“Reporters writing their stories with eyes on the modern-day assignment desk of Twitter, read this: ‘The Russian propaganda machine that tried to influence the 2016 election is now promoting the presidential aspirations of a controversial Hawaii Democrat,'” he tweeted.

Kamala Harris Campaign Blames Russia for Humiliation by Tulsi Gabbard

Pure. Comedy. Gold.

RUSSIANS!!!!!

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA)’s campaign press secretary suggested Russia was behind Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) after she landed an effective blow on Harris’ record as a prosecutor during the Democrat debates on Wednesday night.

Her press secretary, Ian Sams, tweeted shortly after the attack an NBC News article from February 2019 claiming the “Russian propaganda machine” was promoting Gabbard:

“Reporters writing their stories with eyes on the modern-day assignment desk of Twitter, read this: ‘The Russian propaganda machine that tried to influence the 2016 election is now promoting the presidential aspirations of a controversial Hawaii Democrat,'” he tweeted.

I was hoping this crap was coming from somewhere else but it's really sad that it's coming from Harris. I was not upset that Trump beat Hillary and I won't be again if it's Harris. (it won't be)

Another HATE HOAX from HATE HOAX HARRIS....

It was Russia...

LMFAO!!!

Right, Jussie, Barack, and Michael Robinson....

Pure. Comedy. Gold.

RUSSIANS!!!!!

Wow. That is pretty pathetic. Russia is apparently the new catch all. Perhaps they have noticed that calling everyone a racists is not working well these days.

Forum List

Back