Gabbard Torpedoed Kameltoe's Big Night

Anyone who votes for an ex-prosecutor for President, no less a California one, needs a lobotomy.
The nature of a prosecutors job is 'they are only in it for themself' is an impossible mindset to shake!
Kamala will never give a crap about you, you, and you!!!

Trust me, I worked the Courts for almost 30 years, and all prosecutors are the same that way.

Kameltoe. That's funny.

One of the comments on the link referred to her as
"Heels Up Harris".

I'm stealing that one.

composite_14974516543263-678x367.jpg

"This is going to sound immodest, but I'm obviously a top tier candidate, and I expected I'd take hits tonight because there are a lot of people trying to make the stage for the next debate. Especially people who are at 0 or 1 percent, whatever she might be at."

Wow, that is an incredible amount of arrogance packed into one short statement.

If these mental flyweights cant handle the verbal jabs at this level, how are they gonna go toe to toe with the annoying orange?

Out of all the Democrat candidates, she has been getting the most praise from Republicans. The vast majority of that is due to the simple fact that she's attractive.

I think there are enough conservatives who are stupid enough to treat the election like a beauty pageant, that I'd be fine with her getting the nomination.

She also has some pro-military stances that conservative can get on board with.

I wouldn't vote for Tulsi but I appreciate what she did to the Stalinst hag, Kameltoe. Like I said before, I want to see her DD212 for confirmation of her time in actual combat. She can't call other Troopers her "brothers and sisters" if she's never been shot at....REMFers get no say.

"This is going to sound immodest, but I'm obviously a top tier candidate, and I expected I'd take hits tonight because there are a lot of people trying to make the stage for the next debate. Especially people who are at 0 or 1 percent, whatever she might be at."

One can also note, she does not dispute or offer a real rebuttal to what Gabbard said.

Out of all the Democrat candidates, she has been getting the most praise from Republicans. The vast majority of that is due to the simple fact that she's attractive.

I think there are enough conservatives who are stupid enough to treat the election like a beauty pageant, that I'd be fine with her getting the nomination.

She also has some pro-military stances that conservative can get on board with.

I'm good with someone voting for the right person even if for the wrong reasons.

One can also note, she does not dispute or offer a real rebuttal to what Gabbard said.

Well, Kamala is in single low digits with Black Dem voters.
That says alot!

That says alot!

She isn't well known yet.

That says alot!

And she didn't help her cause any by positvely invoking Kathleen Sebilius's name when answering questions about her own healthcare scam the other nite.

That says alot!

And she didn't help her cause any by positvely invoking Kathleen Sebilius's name when answering questions about her own healthcare scam the other nite.

Wanting to provide health care for all is not a scam.

That says alot!

Wanting to provide health care for all is not a scam.

In her case it is.
She wants to phase out private insurance for 180 million Americans in 10 years! Going down that road, it will happen alot sooner!
You're a very low level information fool.

Forum List

Back