Gabby Gifford resigns from Congress

No...I fairly recently started posting nonsensical neg reps.
I thought it was off-limits until some RWer did it and showed me otherwise.
Since then I've decided to post silly neg reps.
It's fun watching you overly-concerned-with-reps-RWers squirm.

From what I understand neg repping is not off limits, but neg rep whining is frowned on by most, hence the neg reps you were given.

Interesting, I did not give you one though, huh? What does that tell you?

I can see this really upsets you.

She's a class act. It's a shame.

I'm with you. And yes Gabby is a serious class act. Jared was seriously disturbed and hunting her for so many years.

Shows left or right we really do have to admire those that step up to the plate and risk it all for us.

Whatever her political position on anything didn't deserve the pain Jared caused.

Bless her soul I'll admire her for forever.

The assassination rate among Congressmen is really quite low, so I don't think running for office is any kind of notable act of courage. Construction workers and crab fisherman take far bigger risks every day of the week.

What's "great" about her other than getting shot and surviving? Last I checked, simple survival isn't a qualification for sainthood.

Most excellent, bripat. Please continue with that frame of mind. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Apparently you aren't aware of the fact that I'm not required to buy into the liberal deification of their heroes.

So, please explain, what makes Gabby Giffords "great?"

This is "deification" to you? My, you don't get out much. I'm not terribly surprised, actually.

If Sarah Palin didn't open up her fly trap on NATIONAL TELEVISION spewing her VIOLENT RHETORIC against Gabby Giffords do you think that crazy RW gunman would have gotten so riled up as to do what he did?

Well....DO YOU!?!?

Well yes I do....No doubt about it.
He had an issue with Gabby Giffords...
He was a whack job plain and simple.
Sarah Palin and right wing talk show hosts
and Tea Party people had nothing to do with it and you know it.

Sure, that's what you/they say, but the evidence doesn't bare that out. Just like how you folks are STILL, even now, continuing to make a Federal case out of it. Calling me a whiner, as if that'll make me stop. It won't. It only shows me how much it truly bothers you...aka make you squirm.

Republicans and RWers are NOTORIOUS for liking to do and keep things in secret, in dark, dank, dingy places. You get LIVID whenever light is shone upon your dastardly deeds. Keep it up. I know the deal. :D

"Our dastardly deeds?" What deeds are those? Loughner was a liberal. You own him. Not us.

It's an odd thing. I've seen many people make that claim.....and NONE of them backed it up with evidence. Will you be the first? I somehow doubt it.

This thread's message: Keep giving me overly sensitive and emotional reps and I'll keep posting them whenever you do.

:lol:

This thread's message: Keep giving me overly sensitive and emotional reps and I'll keep posting them whenever you do.

:lol:

this threads message: MarcALT whines about neg rep.

just saying. :lol:

If Sarah Palin didn't open up her fly trap on NATIONAL TELEVISION spewing her VIOLENT RHETORIC against Gabby Giffords do you think that crazy RW gunman would have gotten so riled up as to do what he did?

Well....DO YOU!?!?

As though you could possibly know what was in the mind of that lunatic. Seek professional help, seriously.

Sure, that's what you/they say, but the evidence doesn't bare that out. Just like how you folks are STILL, even now, continuing to make a Federal case out of it. Calling me a whiner, as if that'll make me stop. It won't. It only shows me how much it truly bothers you...aka make you squirm.

Republicans and RWers are NOTORIOUS for liking to do and keep things in secret, in dark, dank, dingy places. You get LIVID whenever light is shone upon your dastardly deeds. Keep it up. I know the deal. :D

"Our dastardly deeds?" What deeds are those? Loughner was a liberal. You own him. Not us.

It's an odd thing. I've seen many people make that claim.....and NONE of them backed it up with evidence. Will you be the first? I somehow doubt it.

Bod for true the guy liked to think of himself that way. I've just got this new computer, I know I know I still rock with the Flinstones or I could give you all my links to Jared shit.

The problem we have here is MarcATL basically accusing Palin for Gabby's shooting.

So of course people are going to respond in a negative fashion. Makes sense to me.

Bod for true the guy liked to think of himself that way. I've just got this new computer, I know I know I still rock with the Flinstones or I could give you all my links to Jared shit.

The problem we have here is MarcATL basically accusing Palin for Gabby's shooting.

So of course people are going to respond in a negative fashion. Makes sense to me.

Thank you Tiny, but saying there's evidence and actually showing that evidence are two different things. You may be willing to step up....but no one else has even when asked. That's mighty odd. Of course, it is so much easier to make these hit and run accusations....it's tougher to actually PROVE them.

Here are the facts.

1. Sarah "Crazy A$$" Palin, made up a flyer with crosshairs and targets, and had Gabby Gifford's name on it. AND accompanied it with violent rhetoric
2. Gabby Giffords was able to respond to that violent campaign by Crazy A$$ Sarah Palin and publicly stated that she was conerned about those violent statements and rhetoric pleaded with Palin to tone down the rhetoric
3. Crazy A$$ Sarah Palin then responded with no apologiy, but DOUBLED DOWN on the VOILENT RHETORIC
4. Then some crazed RWer took it upon himself to manifest the violent rhetoric of Crazy A$$ Sarah Palin and gunned down a number of people with GAbby Gifford being the number one target who miracously survived.

Those are the facts.

Sawah effed up on this one...big time. Had she kept her big damn trap shut, she could have NEVER been linked to this. Unfortunately for her...she didn't.

We will NEVER forget! NEVER!!!

Here are the facts.

1. Sarah "Crazy A$$" Palin, made up a flyer with crosshairs and targets, and had Gabby Gifford's name on it. AND accompanied it with violent rhetoric
2. Gabby Giffords was able to respond to that violent campaign by Crazy A$$ Sarah Palin and publicly stated that she was conerned about those violent statements and rhetoric pleaded with Palin to tone down the rhetoric
3. Crazy A$$ Sarah Palin then responded with no apologiy, but DOUBLED DOWN on the VOILENT RHETORIC
4. Then some crazed RWer took it upon himself to manifest the violent rhetoric of Crazy A$$ Sarah Palin and gunned down a number of people with GAbby Gifford being the number one target who miracously survived.

Those are the facts.

Sawah effed up on this one...big time. Had she kept her big damn trap shut, she could have NEVER been linked to this. Unfortunately for her...she didn't.

So i am wondering about violent music and video games, movies and television shows. I guess they should all be banned now.

Here are the facts.

Those are the facts.

So i am wondering about violent music and video games, movies and television shows. I guess they should all be banned now.

Isn't it odd how some on the Right have made that claim in the past? That those things DO cause violence?

Here are the facts.

Those are the facts.

Nobody said anything about banning except you.

I now know that you know that Kwayzee Sawah does hold some responsibility for this. You're all over the place trying to get out of it.

Thanks.

Here are the facts.

Those are the facts.

Nobody said anything about banning except you.

I now know that you know that Kwayzee Sawah does hold some responsibility for this. You're all over the place trying to get out of it.

Thanks.

It is the same thing... if you are claiming that "violent rhetoric" is responsible for a nut case shooter.... then the same logic will apply to violent video games, violent music, violent movies and television programs being responsible for violent actions.

Forum List

Back