Gabby Giffords Speaks!

Great, now the next words out of her mouth should be I resign.

Through no fault of her own, the incident has caused her brain damage and limited her, rendering her incapable of being an effective legislator.

How about you let her get back to doing her job, and see if she can handle it, 'before' you say she can't do her job.

Its obvious, that when someone gets shot it the head, their capabilities are going to be diminished. Its a fact that she's suffered from brain damage because of this, the degree to which, I'm not sure, but the fact that she's had a slow recovery, is a sign that tells me she's unfit.

Considering the damage..it hasn't been "slow" at all.

I notice you skipped over my hypothetical about Sarah...

It wasn't pertinent. And no..to answer your question..I wouldn't.

So thanks for admitting that your "admiration" for women dealing with tough issues is truly partisan.

Not that I thought it would end any other way.

Thanks for contexual blowing out of the water why it is not pertinent.

During the course of doing her job..Giffords was gravely injured. Just her job as a congresswoman. That's why it wouldn't make a difference to me whether it were a conservative or a liberal. No one should have to face this sort of lunacy..for just doing their job.

That was a remarkably shallow thing to do..

It wasn't pertinent. And no..to answer your question..I wouldn't.

So thanks for admitting that your "admiration" for women dealing with tough issues is truly partisan.

During the course of doing her job..Giffords was gravely injured. Just her job as a congresswoman. That's why it wouldn't make a difference to me whether it were a conservative or a liberal. No one should have to face this sort of lunacy..for just doing their job.

Oh, bullshit.

Loughner happened to go off there. He could have gone off the rails anywhere at any time.

Let's not forget, there were six people who DIED just because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The tragedy is thanks to the left, we have to share our streets with dangerous madmen and thanks to the right, they can get guns all too easily.

None of this makes Giffords "admirable". Just unfortunate.

Oh, bullshit.

Loughner happened to go off there. He could have gone off the rails anywhere at any time.

Let's not forget, there were six people who DIED just because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The tragedy is thanks to the left, we have to share our streets with dangerous madmen and thanks to the right, they can get guns all too easily.

None of this makes Giffords "admirable". Just unfortunate.

The "admirable" part kicks in..in that she doesn't give up. Whether that be her job or recovery.

the fact that she's had a slow recovery, is a sign that tells me she's unfit.

"slow recovery"? How quickly did you recover the last time you were shot in the head?

That's the whole point, the severity of her injury, and the fact that she hasn't been able to function like she did before, for a long time, leads me to believe she's no longer qualified.

Had she been out of the hospital in a short time, and given a clean bill of health, then fine, she can go to work, but that hasn't happened.

And I hope the republican never again resort to violent poltical imagery

OMG...you CAN'T BE SERIOUS.

Yes I am serious.

I hope NO party ever tries to whip up violent hate for their opposition.

It really turned out badly didnt it

Your completely transparent, hypocriticaly, callous, irresponsible attitude here is beyond shameless. You are an entirely immoral pile of stinking donkey shit. You are not even human.

the fact that she's had a slow recovery, is a sign that tells me she's unfit.

"slow recovery"? How quickly did you recover the last time you were shot in the head?

That's the whole point, the severity of her injury, and the fact that she hasn't been able to function like she did before, for a long time, leads me to believe she's no longer qualified.

Had she been out of the hospital in a short time, and given a clean bill of health, then fine, she can go to work, but that hasn't happened.

What professional medical assessment supports your determination in this case?

Yes I am serious.

OMG..... liesmatters second post in a thread that she gets hammered for her hack shit and not commenting on gabby speaking or her recovery.

and all she does is continue her hack fucking shit...

Cant you even say or have enough empathy to say..... glad she is coming through a terrible event.

One tough woman! :clap2:

Glad to see recovering well. And that she'll only return to DC when she's fully ready to. Probably wont seek re-election for the next cycle, but hopefully she gets the chance to do so in the future.

That's not what she has said. She will be seeking re-election.

She never said she would be seeking re-election. Where's the quote?

"Giffords’ husband, former astronaut Mark Kelly, told ABC’s Diane Sawyer on Monday night that his wife won’t make a decision on her political future just yet, adding only that it would come sometime before the May 2012 filing deadline. "

Gabby Giffords puts out audio message: ‘I’m getting stronger’ - The Washington Post

""It's been a hard year for all of us. Thinking about that day makes me sad. Six people died. Six innocent people. So many people hurt. There is a lot to say. I will speak better," she said. "I want to get back to work. Representing Arizona is my honor. My staff is there to help you. They keep me informed on your behalf. I miss you. I miss home. I'll see you real soon. Thank you.""

This was the message she said. She said she wants to go back-not that she will, and not that she will try to.

Gabrielle Giffords Records Message To Her Southern Arizona Constituents

I haven't heard any medical assessment on her condition, period. I'm making an intelligent guess based on what we know.

EDIT: She can't even give a coherent interview, as of now....do you really think she's qualified to effect policy?

Last edited:

I haven't heard any medical assessment on her condition, period. I'm making an intelligent guess based on what we know.

EDIT: She can't even give a coherent interview, as of now....do you really think she's qualified to effect policy?

I agree. It's not realistic she'll be ready by the next election cycle. Now if down the round she makes a recovery where she's mentally competent enough to hold office-by all means she has every right to run.

In other words, you're just talking out your ass.

Yes I am serious.

I swear, you lefties are losing it..
But it's ok for your side to say they are going to see the Tea Party go to hell..Or for some union goon to threaten the people with war..
you are all a bunch of two faced hypocrites.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back