Gaetz has nominated President Donald J Trump for Speaker of the House!!!

Riproaring ass kicking speech by Joe Neguse. I want Hakeem to be president after that. Totally embarrased the Republicans talking about how they led us into the longest government shutdown in history in 2018, led us into a riot and attempted to overturn the 2020 election. And after that rousing and amazing speech.... Matt Gaetz gets up and nominates... Donald Trump. What a clown. What a clown show.

Riproaring ass kicking speech by Joe Neguse. I want Hakeem to be president after that. Totally embarrased the Republicans talking about how they led us into the longest government shutdown in history in 2018, led us into a riot and attempted to overturn the 2020 election. And after that rousing and amazing speech.... Matt Gaetz gets up and nominates... Donald Trump. What a clown. What a clown show.
Yeah, yeah...talking point, talking point.

Now let's talk about something interesting... Like the pickle this puts the 200 McCarthy supporters in.

What do they do now?

Vote against Donald Trump?

How many of their own constituents will never ever forgive them for that?

I mean... This is brilliant!

Gaetz is a dork.

I love how the herd like Gaetz rant & rave how they are now the majority & the American people want them to 'git er done & stop big gubmint'! Riiiiight. There's a slew of those Bozos who owe their election wins to gerrymandered districts, otherwise they'd be mopping floors, wiping asses & emptying bedpans in nursing homes.

th

I'll bet there'll be less cackling in the house from the VP if he wins the vote

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Why can't the GOP get its collective ass to-gether?
Enjoy this. From the inception of the Tea Party to now which is what a dozen years we have 20 people to show for it that have an issue with business as usual. This is the power of the swamp and the people they front for office or do not help.

Why can't the GOP get its collective ass to-gether?
Hahaha…only backwards as fuck leftards could or would mistake real democracy for a clown show.
Speaking of a clown show.
BB14EB4B-425A-49D9-93A2-E98E934BE8DD.jpeg

That was not handled well.

Not Brilliant.

The 20 needed to vote for Trump for this to be brilliant.

That didn't happen.

Almost as bad as the non-governing the Democratic party has done since the old white man beat the old white lady out of her turn. It's been nothing but committees, investigations and we got him now moments for the last 7 fucking years.

Forum List

Back