Gaetz has nominated President Donald J Trump for Speaker of the House!!!

I know you're a lying fuck Nazi - but exactly HOW would unarmed protesters "overthrow muh duhmobracy"
They were armed.
What fellow Patriot, that loves the 2ndA, would leave their gun at home when they can CC?
I'm sure there was a few rule followers, but the rest of the gang was armed, nobody searched them, so your future argument of "Who was caught with a gun inside the Capitol" is futile.

They failed, weak trump supporters couldn't finish the job.
What job is that
Stop the Steal
Hang Mike Pence
Kill Nancy.

You belong to a group of weak ass traitors.

They were armed.
What fellow Patriot, that loves the 2ndA, would leave their gun at home when they can CC?
I'm sure there was a few rule followers, but the rest of the gang was armed, nobody searched them, so your future argument of "Who was caught with a gun inside the Capitol" is futile.

They failed, weak trump supporters couldn't finish the job.

Stop the Steal
Hang Mike Pence
Kill Nancy.

You belong to a group of weak ass traitors.
Damn, what a lying howler monkey! lol

That lie fell apart yesterday.

BUT you Nazis are nothing if not lying scum - so don't let being exposed stop you.

WWAHD? Amirite?
How come you Trump asseater's aren't ranting & raving about appointing him Speaker? Is it because he had his ass handed back to him again when he got only 1 vote?

One vote. :abgg2q.jpg:

Can you prove no one had a gun, inside the Capitol?

Nope, you can't.
Saying no one was caught with a gun doesn't prove that no one actually had a gun.
Damn! You monkeys are howling! You must be terrified!

Howling? Whatever for? Your Orange Baboon-God received one vote. He is done. :itsok:

Psst, insane hate filled partisan dude - Trump wasn't running.

Do you go to bed each night, get on your knees and say your hates for Emanuel Goldstien?

Do you wake up each morning and praise Lucifer for the hate you have for the man your party has conditioned a visceral response in you for?

Howling? Whatever for? Your Orange Baboon-God received one vote. He is done. :itsok:
Howler monkey, listen. I'm typing slow, Trump wasn't running for anything.

istockphoto-820938586-612x612.jpg

My gosh you people say stupid shit.

I love when the commentators talk about how the world is watching and it's embarrassing. No it isn't.

This shit is embarrassing, and something like this happens just about every time he opens his mouth.

Oh yeah, the Afghanistan retreat was in a completely different category of embarrassing.

A congressional debate is normal. (well, supposed to be)

Democracy embarrasses the Nazi Press. What will Emperor Xi think? Will he reprimand his vassal, Quid Pro - for not keeping the riffraff in line?

Forum List

Back