Gaetz has nominated President Donald J Trump for Speaker of the House!!!

You.
  • democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
    • The state is the god of the democrats
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
    • Hate speech laws, political correctness, cancel culture
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror
    • The Opposition Candidate for 2024 is polling well ahead of Biden, so he had his goons kick their door in.

That you are not capable of grasping anything not transmitted by pheromones from your Reich doesn't mean it hasn't been posted.

You ignore anything that challenges your absolute obedience to your Reich.

Of course not. What I state is fact not because I state it, but because it is demonstrably so.

Your party, your Reich is all of those things. That you are a drone of the Reich, a mindless minion of the Nazi democrat party, means that you too are those things.

You confuse vigorous opposition to your Reich and the destruction of the Constitutional Republic as fealty to Donald Trump, you couldn't possibly be more wrong.

I didn't even vote for him in 2016. Wish I had, but I didn't. I prefer Ron DeSantis for 2024.

But I understand, your Reich has the 24/7 Hate that conditions you drones to hate Emanuel Goldstein - and you do.

There has been one insurrection in the last 20 years, and it was in Seattle. That you lie about the Reichstag Fire to promote the agenda of your Reich further shows that you are just a drone.
You're a blinkered hyper-partisan hack with $hit-for-brains and a low IQ to match...

Why can't the GOP get its collective ass to-gether?
It's called Democracy, the term lefties like throw around all the time when it suits their arguments. Republicans think for themselves and have healthy debate, Democrats like to be told what to do, march in lock-step and do not represent Democracy. The very name of their party is a lie.

It's called Democracy, the term lefties like throw around all the time when it suits their arguments. Republicans think for themselves and have healthy debate, Democrats like to be told what to do, march in lock-step and do not represent Democracy. The very name of their party is a lie.
The Democrats are not the ones that need to get their shit together, soon.

You're a blinkered hyper-partisan hack with $hit-for-brains and a low IQ to match...
76m3q7.jpg

I accept your surrender.

What do they do now?

Vote against Donald Trump?

How many of their own constituents will never ever forgive them for that?
None of them because nobody will care except cult extremists like you

I mean... This is brilliant!
It's idiotic and again, only cult members think this is so incredibly brilliant. Your party has become a clown car.

Matt Gaetz gets up and nominates... Donald Trump. What a clown. What a clown show.
1 vote.
LOLLLOLLOOLLLLLOL

1 vote from the loser Gaetz.
I'll bet there'll be less cackling in the house from the VP if he wins the vote
How's the 1 VOTE for Don the Con working out?
Is Don the Con picking up some momentum?

trump is DONE, move on.
Watch the trial.
It will be glorious.

You.
  • democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
    • The state is the god of the democrats
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
    • Hate speech laws, political correctness, cancel culture
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror
    • The Opposition Candidate for 2024 is polling well ahead of Biden, so he had his goons kick their door in.

That you are not capable of grasping anything not transmitted by pheromones from your Reich doesn't mean it hasn't been posted.

You ignore anything that challenges your absolute obedience to your Reich.

Of course not. What I state is fact not because I state it, but because it is demonstrably so.

Your party, your Reich is all of those things. That you are a drone of the Reich, a mindless minion of the Nazi democrat party, means that you too are those things.

You confuse vigorous opposition to your Reich and the destruction of the Constitutional Republic as fealty to Donald Trump, you couldn't possibly be more wrong.

I didn't even vote for him in 2016. Wish I had, but I didn't. I prefer Ron DeSantis for 2024.

But I understand, your Reich has the 24/7 Hate that conditions you drones to hate Emanuel Goldstein - and you do.

There has been one insurrection in the last 20 years, and it was in Seattle. That you lie about the Reichstag Fire to promote the agenda of your Reich further shows that you are just a drone.
There hasen't been this much ass kissing in the GOP HOR since Trump was run out of town in Jan. 2021. Instead of McCarthy planting his lips on Trump's ass he had to pivot over to jackasses like Gaetz & that crew & leave his mark on their ass to get to Speaker of the newly elected Nut House.

Enjoy.

There hasen't been this much ass kissing in the GOP HOR since Trump was run out of town in Jan. 2021. Instead of McCarthy planting his lips on Trump's ass he had to pivot over to jackasses like Gaetz & that crew & leave his mark on their ass to get to Speaker of the newly elected Nut House.

Enjoy.

You Nazis sure do hate democracy...

How dare representatives support their constituents instead of marching in lockstep to the party.

I love when the commentators talk about how the world is watching and it's embarrassing. No it isn't.

This shit is embarrassing, and something like this happens just about every time he opens his mouth.

Oh yeah, the Afghanistan retreat was in a completely different category of embarrassing.

A congressional debate is normal. (well, supposed to be)

How dare representatives support their constituents instead of marching in lockstep to the party.
just like trump, boebert and gaetz just say they are working for the people.
These clowns ONLY have an agenda for themselves.

It has been PROVEN, Over and Over.

You Nazis sure do hate democracy...

The newly elected GOP Nut House of Representatives picks it's Speaker by shaking him down by demanding cushy committe assignments, money for pet projects, being immune to being primaried, braindead changes to House rules & who knows what else the weakling McCarthy has agreed to in order to satisy the rubber room crowd.

Dumbocracy is more like it.

The Democracy the J6ers tried to overthrow.

I know you're a lying fuck Nazi - but exactly HOW would unarmed protesters "overthrow muh duhmobracy"

Fucking retard.

Such piss poor insurrectionists, couldn't even finish the job.

You LOVE you some traitors.

What job is that Nazi?

Protesting?

You vermin have outlawed protesting - at least against your Reich.

The newly elected GOP Nut House of Representatives picks it's Speaker by shaking him down by demanding cushy committe assignments, money for pet projects, being immune to being primaried, braindead changes to House rules & who knows what else the weakling McCarthy has agreed to in order to satisy the rubber room crowd.

Dumbocracy is more like it.

That lie fell apart yesterday.

BUT you Nazis are nothing if not lying scum - so don't let being exposed stop you.

WWAHD? Amirite?

Forum List

Back