Gaetz has nominated President Donald J Trump for Speaker of the House!!!

Riproaring ass kicking speech by Joe Neguse. I want Hakeem to be president after that. Totally embarrased the Republicans talking about how they led us into the longest government shutdown in history in 2018, led us into a riot and attempted to overturn the 2020 election. And after that rousing and amazing speech.... Matt Gaetz gets up and nominates... Donald Trump. What a clown. What a clown show.

If you are a govt-worshipping, authoritarian bootlicker, you find this govt process distressing.

Many of us do not, because we think govt is the problem and the system needs disrupting.

PS our nation was founded on disruption, not bootlicking.

If you are a govt-worshipping, authoritarian bootlicker, you find this govt process distressing.

Many of us do not, because we think govt is the problem and the system needs disrupting.

This nation is fine. You arent.

Last edited:

The only true threat to America comes from the right.

Why can't the GOP get its collective ass to-gether?
Cause they spend 15 years calling the Democrats Marxist Commie Pedophiles... IT started with the Crazies but the Moderates shocked first, then said nothing and then joined in...

So when they wanted a deal between moderates but one side has called the other side Marxist Commie Pedophiles... You can't do deals with Marxist Commie Pedophiles... And the Crazies know that...

Thus checkmate... This is what senior political commentators were saying when the Crazies were taking over..

You think Morning Consult--a liberal group--wants THIS result? 69% of the nation thinks the country is on the wrong track?

In reality it's probably 80%
I have thought the US was on the wrong track for the last sixty years to include both parties that have done it.

Good for Rep. Gaetz. It works for me.

What did the vote actually say? It said to Trump that no one wants him any longer. Not even his supporters in the House would still support him.

He might have got 20 votes if he hadn't aligned himself with McCarthy.

I guess that even Trump has grown tired of being blamed for everything.

Forum List

Back