Gaetz has nominated President Donald J Trump for Speaker of the House!!!

Trump all the way!!!

1672963761344.jpeg

Riproaring ass kicking speech by Joe Neguse. I want Hakeem to be president after that. Totally embarrased the Republicans talking about how they led us into the longest government shutdown in history in 2018, led us into a riot and attempted to overturn the 2020 election. And after that rousing and amazing speech.... Matt Gaetz gets up and nominates... Donald Trump. What a clown. What a clown show.
Yes, Trump as speaker!

They were doing so well... and then exactly as I feared... they have snatched defeat from the jaws or victory. Smh.

Why can't the GOP get its collective ass to-gether?
WHY? I will tell you why.

Because, anyone with an once of sense, can figure out, that this whole "COVID," affair, has been one big turd scandal.

The interlocking directorate, in conjunction with government, has screwed the American people.

. . . and?

Now, in funding appropriation, after funding appropriation, the mass media is probably, more than likely, LYING about everything going on over in Europe. WASTING, American taxpayer money.

Ukraine - The Big Push To End The War​

What’s Ahead in the War in Ukraine​

The Mandate to End War in Ukraine​

Propagandists Have Created a False Picture of the Conflict in Ukraine, Leaving the West Unprepared for the Outcome​

And this? This is the guy that is supposed to END IT?!
230a1bb57c739bcb-png.744805

Why Are Some Republicans Revolting Against Kevin McCarthy's Bid To Be Speaker of the House?​

The insurgent Republicans want to balance the budget, impose new barriers to immigration, and increase transparency for future earmark spending.​

<snip>

more. ..

Forum List

Back