Gaetz has nominated President Donald J Trump for Speaker of the House!!!

Now that the DoJ has indictment recommendations from the Select Committee on January 6 and now that the grand-jury is nearing its conclusion... :abgg2q.jpg:

The only Nazis here are making excuses for their Orange -colored modern-day Benedict Arnold who tried to overthrow the Republic on Jan 6, 2021... :eusa_naughty:

Fuckwad Nazi - you're too stupid.

Even Herr Leaksensmears isn't going to do anything with the Nazi show trial shit, you fucking moron.

Garland is corrupt to the bone and has utter contempt for the rule of law, so he will indict Trump on the Mar-A-Lago farce. He won't have the Gestapo try and arrest Trump though - and the case will be thrown out of court as the political assassination attempt it is.

But Herr Leaksensmears isn't interested in convictions, he just wants to corrupt our election.

It's what you Nazi fucks do.

No social security. No Medicare. No defense spending. No NOAA predicting hurricane routes. No mail. No airplane travel.

You're an idiot.

All fucking lies. None of those are affected - they are statutory, non-discretionary - that is automatic.

These are the lies you tyrants float every time there is a contrived "shut down."

Now they won't get massive increases - but funding is independent of congress.

IMO? It's awesome that the interlocking directorate hasn't bought them all yet!

giphy.gif

I understand the sentiment, but I'm just so sick of all this shit...

All fucking lies. None of those are affected - they are statutory, non-discretionary - that is automatic.

These are the lies you tyrants float every time there is a contrived "shut down."

If there if no Congress there is no appropriation. You're more dumb than a box of rocks.

Until there is a Speaker chosen, no new members can be sworn in...

No social security. No Medicare. No defense spending. No NOAA predicting hurricane routes. No mail. No airplane travel.

You're an idiot.
Actually, if he does not rely on any of that? He really is not an idiot, TBH.

If you look at the corruption of D.C., when the Department of Homeland has now admitted to meddling in how the public perceived elections, and has admitted it is not enforcing laws which DO affect him, as a producer for the nation, as a political stake holder, he is just being pragmatic.

What does he have to lose?

:dunno:

In globalization terms, according the the world economic forum, this is a large stakeholder portion of America that is, actively being disenfranchised by the oligarchs in America, to purposely integrate America into the global institutions.

Why? Because they are seen as a hindrance to the agenda. Why even give them a seat at the table?

self-suff.jpg

Actually, if he does not rely on any of that? He really is not an idiot, TBH.

If you look at the corruption of D.C., when the Department of Homeland has now admitted to meddling in how the public perceived elections, and has admitted it is not enforcing laws which DO affect him, as a producer for the nation, as a political stake holder, he is just being pragmatic.

What does he have to lose?

:dunno:

In globalization terms, according the the world economic forum, this is a large stakeholder portion of America that is, actively being disenfranchised by the oligarchs in America, to purposely integrate America into the global institutions.

Why? Because they are seen as a hindrance to the agenda. Why even give them a seat at the table?

View attachment 745131View attachment 745130
Nothing is different from now to the Gilded age when the tycoons made Americans live in company towns.

Nothing is different from now to the Gilded age when the tycoons made Americans live in company towns.
That's hyperbole.

That would be like someone in the gilded age living in a company town saying, "Nothing is different from now to the antebellum period when the estate owners made Americans live on slavery plantations."

So. . . then by the transitive property, we get. . . "Nothing is different from now to the antebellum period when the estate owners made Americans live on slavery plantations."

I guess anyone that is in the working class is no better than a slave.

:rolleyes:

76i507.jpg

I have a few questions as far as procedures IF Trump were elected Speaker of the House.

#1 - Every other Speaker has been an elected member of the House of Representatives. So the Speaker has a legitimate vote. If Trump gets the job, does he have a vote?

#2 - The Speaker is #2 in line if something happens to the President. Despite Trump not having been elected, is he still the one to take over if Biden and Harris cannot fulfill their obligation?

#3 - Addressing a former president as Mr. President is proper. But the Speaker of the House is addressed as "Mr. Speaker". How will he be addressed when acting as speaker?

I understand the sentiment, but I'm just so sick of all this shit...
Yeah, I am too.

I feel absolutely helpless whenever I hear a court ruling, and then I read it, and I have no idea how on Earth any judge or lawyer can in anyway construe it to be within the bounds of the Constitution.

It leads to an awful sickness.

I have looked into this as well, and have found some alarming things I did not like.

Bannon Makes The Case Of Donald Trump For Speaker Of The House, Best Negotiator For America’s Crisis​

It would be great fun to watch your Orange Comb-Over Boat Anchor being led from the Speaker's podium in handcuffs by U.S. Marshalls...
But not-to-worry... I seriously doubt that anybody besides Gaetz (sp?) is stupid enough to go on-the-record and actually VOTE for Rump...
You post like a child.

Riproaring ass kicking speech by Joe Neguse. I want Hakeem to be president after that. Totally embarrased the Republicans talking about how they led us into the longest government shutdown in history in 2018, led us into a riot and attempted to overturn the 2020 election. And after that rousing and amazing speech.... Matt Gaetz gets up and nominates... Donald Trump. What a clown. What a clown show.
clown show by shitty shit hole country

Forum List

Back