Gallup Poll: LESS THAN 1 in 3 Democrats are extremely proud to be an American

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
whereas, Republicans are generally very proud of country regardless of who is president

very telling

DhRD-KhX4AQxe8N.jpg

Does this come as a surprise?

Many of them aren't Americans in any way other than the fact they were granted a citizenship by a way too loose policy.

Troll post. Dumb post. Those who are passionate about this stuff need medical assistance.

whereas, Republicans are generally very proud of country regardless of who is president

very telling

DhRD-KhX4AQxe8N.jpg
Looks like it was dropping even before Hussein Obama left office! Jeez. I mean its OBVIOUS the democrat party is Anti American just look at the shit they propose and push for!

The way I see it in proud to be a Christian far far ahead of anything else. I would hope it bothers some.

They must be proud of another America...
Yeah one where being straight is frowned upon,taxes are 70-80% of what you make,white people are a TINY minority and barely tolerated and only so because the mandatory race mixing laws haven't gotten rid of all the whites yet,no free speech in fact the ONLY speech allowed is speech that the liberal establishment says is OK,freedom of religion,association,speech all gone.

Who are you people claiming that there is white hatred and blah blah blah? My God you've lost it.

very telling

DhRD-KhX4AQxe8N.jpg

And what does this mean? Really?

Being proud of your country is easier when you're into nationalism and the like.

Liberals are more likely to think about things. They'll be like, "I'm not extremely proud of my countries because of the poverty, the wars, the killings" whereas the conservatives will be like "I'm proud of my country because I am" Then if you push them to tell you what they hate about the country, they'll tell you.

Compartmentalization is rife. Being able to love the constitution when talking about the second amendment to hating the constitution when talking about gay marriage.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

very telling

DhRD-KhX4AQxe8N.jpg

What gets me are these young kids running around saying, "America was never great." The wait for them to grow up and take personal responsibility for their naiveté is going to be a long one. We were all young idealists once, sure, but having been born in the 70's I guess I was sandwiched historically between the Vietnam war protests and now this new breed of anti-Americanism.

They should think for a minute about other 17 year old kids who volunteered out of high school and were fighting and dying in combat by 18. I served with a guy who was the youngest paratrooper to participate in a combat jump since World War II in Panama. That other kids their own age would risk and sacrifice all for their right to say such garbage illustrates just how great America is and was.

We all love our families. We respect the constitution. Living the constitution. Nobody thinks like that. Nobody.

very telling

DhRD-KhX4AQxe8N.jpg

There's this lady where i work, and she was complaining she wanted to leave Trump's America.

I asked her.... what exactly is different in your life between 2016 and today?

She stopped.... looked at me.... staring..... "You are a white male, that's why you are asking".

Couldn't answer. Could cite one thing that was different about "America", but if only I wasn't a white male, I would know.

very telling

DhRD-KhX4AQxe8N.jpg

What gets me are these young kids running around saying, "America was never great." The wait for them to grow up and take personal responsibility for their naiveté is going to be a long one. We were all young idealists once, sure, but having been born in the 70's I guess I was sandwiched historically between the Vietnam war protests and now this new breed of anti-Americanism.

They should think for a minute about other 17 year old kids who volunteered out of high school and were fighting and dying in combat by 18. I served with a guy who was the youngest paratrooper to participate in a combat jump since World War II in Panama. That other kids their own age would risk and sacrifice all for their right to say such garbage illustrates just how great America is and was.

The narrative is more important than reality. Lots of people create their own world, it's easier to get through that face reality.

Many people who risked their lives didn't do it for patriotism either. Some were forced, others went because they wanted to fight, others went because they had nothing else.

very telling

DhRD-KhX4AQxe8N.jpg

For sure, Most of us are embarrassed by the chaos in The District, and Trump's foolish and childish attacks on anyone who won't kiss his ass.

Despite who is in charge average folk keep on a churning. They don't have the time and really don't have a burning interest really. They vote and hope for the best. That's real.

Forum List

Back