Gallup poll shows largest increase in Democratic Party affiliation in a decade

This is what is called the "Trump Effect"

An average of 49% of adults age 18 and older reported Democratic Party affiliation or said they are independent with Democratic leanings throughout the first quarter of 2021, the pollster reported. The survey was conducted by phone from January-March.

Or, the results of the fake leftyvirus mailin ballots being filled out en masse.

An average of 49% of adults age 18 and older reported Democratic Party affiliation or said they are independent with Democratic leanings throughout the first quarter of 2021, the pollster reported. The survey was conducted by phone from January-March.

This is what's called the proven "shy voter effect".

View attachment 477261

That's the face of a man who's failed policies are still killing tens of thousands of Americans, and continue to impoverish millions, and that's your best take on this? Hold old are you? 12?

The survey was conducted by phone from January-March.

Who has a landline anymore?.....GIGO

Lots of people have landlines and cell phones, including me. Most internet and cable providers include landline service in their cable package. I give out the landline number for all business related purposes.
And the cable companies offer you the free line so they can collect money for giving out your number to telemarketers.

The survey was conducted by phone from January-March.

Who has a landline anymore?.....GIGO

Lots of people have landlines and cell phones, including me. Most internet and cable providers include landline service in their cable package. I give out the landline number for all business related purposes.
And the cable companies offer you the free line so they can collect money for giving out your number to telemarketers.

That's a good point, it's why I never answer the landline. I only respond to messages left. All calls go straight to voicemail, although I can see the # on my television if I'm watching when it rings.

You could be right -----

Still, time passes and things change.

People who are registered Democrat will not always vote Democrat. Republicans or an Independent movement just needs the right message. Example here in Florida Democrats out number Republicans by a large margin. But both Senators and Governor are Republican and state legislature is dominated by Republicans.

This is what's called the proven "shy voter effect".

View attachment 477261

That's the face of a man who's failed policies are still killing tens of thousands of Americans, and continue to impoverish millions, and that's your best take on this? Hold old are you? 12?
“Failed policies”?
Haha...WTF...you act as if none of us were alive before you and China unleashed the Democrat Virus on America.
EVERYONE I know was absolutely killing it under Trump policy...even your pet dark folks....look it up.

No its called more BS from gallup and usa today you sure are a sucker...you know that?....just two days ago I heard a report stating the opposite....how many times can you be fooled?....by the same folks?...

No its called more BS from gallup and usa today you sure are a sucker...you know that?....just two days ago I heard a report stating the opposite....how many times can you be fooled?....by the same folks?...
Blind hatred does amazing things to people.

Homeless encampments and needles littering public schools, but at least we got our $1400. Cool.

These national polls have skewed democrat for years now

Pollsters no longer have the magic formula to get accurate poll results (most centered around republicans not answering their phones or participating)

That's hwo two presidential elections in a row they vastly underestimated how close the elections would be. State polling has always been hit or miss but the national polls used to be much better in my lifetime

Forum List

Back