Gallup Today: Obama 46% Congress 14%

Just proves that Romney's statement about the 47% was dead nuts accurate.

Live with it son, rather than biting your arms bloody ....

.... Mitt Romney is a short paragraph in the Book of Failure

:lol:

I am living with it, every day, like the other 1/3 of this country that still has the fortitude to work for a living despite the ever increasing burden of carrying the useless on our backs.

I am living with it, every day, like the other 1/3 of this country that still has the fortitude to work for a living despite the ever increasing burden of carrying the useless on our backs.

Ain't America a great place?

We tolerated the destruction of Reagan and Bush, two of the worst Presidents in U.S. history ... and watched Liberals fix their messes.

But we are sorry to see you leave, and understand there is nothing here for you .....

:)

Last edited:

We tolerated the destruction of Reagan and Bush, two of the worst Presidents in U.S. history ... and watched Liberals fix their messes.

But we are sorry to see you leave, and understand there is nothing here for you .....

Where did I say anything about leaving you little fucktard? I've got 16 generations in this great land and this country will, (one day),come back because of people like me.

I keep hearing about how liberals are "fixing" the mess left by conservatives, Driveby and for the life of me I don't know what you're talking about. Barry's been in office for over 5 years now and he and his merry band of progressives have led the worst recovery from an economic recession since the Great Depression...yet you seem to think that progressive policies have somehow "saved" us. Do you think if you just keep repeating this false narrative that somehow it will magically become true?

Look at Detroit and California. That's what progressive policies do. Detroit is a ghost town and California for the first time in it's history is losing more people than are moving in. Why? Because both are insolvent and being run by progressive IDIOTS!

To use an analogy from the business world...if Barack Obama was a CEO hired to help steer a company out of a downturn and after the first year he blamed a lack of results on what his predecessor left him, the "board" would of course cut him some slack. If after the second year, things were little better and the CEO blamed a lack of results on not fully grasping how bad the situation his predecessor had left him, there would be some grumbling but the "board" might still allow him to move forward with his "plan". If after the third year the CEO blamed a lack of results on not only what his predecessor left him but also blamed a myriad of embarrassing scandals on people he had working for him and the competition trying to make him look bad, the "board" would most likely be meeting in closed session and voting for a search for a NEW CEO to be undertaken.

This "CEO" has been on the job for over 5 years now...has spent more than any other President in the history of our country and accumulated more debt than most of them combined.

Sorry to point out the obvious here, folks...but you had a choice last Fall to bring in that new CEO...a guy with an incredible track record of turning around floundering companies...and you chose to stick with the guy with excuses and not much more. Because of that, we're in for another 3 years of a "CEO" that doesn't have any new ideas...doesn't know how to build bi-partisan support for ANYTHING...and is unwilling to take responsibility for any of his shortcomings. Enjoy yourselves...

guess who will evaporate first when the 1/3 will finally have enough?

Last edited:

I keep hearing about how liberals are "fixing" the mess left by conservatives, Driveby and for the life of me I don't know what you're talking about. Barry's been in office for over 5 years now and he and his merry band of progressives have led the worst recovery from an economic recession since the Great Depression...yet you seem to think that progressive policies have somehow "saved" us. Do you think if you just keep repeating this false narrative that somehow it will magically become true?

Look at Detroit and California. That's what progressive policies do. Detroit is a ghost town and California for the first time in it's history is losing more people than are moving in. Why? Because both are insolvent and being run by progressive IDIOTS!

you are wasting your time in a serious response to a troll.

he does not deserve more than a shrug

Really! Do you think? Are you standing by this assumption now?
Damn, how smart are you.
Thank you for the insight.

You have no idea how congressional elections work. Plenty of people don't like Congress. They just like their guy. Their congressman is doing a good job. So he's reelected.

As poorly as democrats are doing now, some democrat congressman may not be reelected just on obamacare alone.

Where did I say anything about leaving you little fucktard? I've got 16 generations in this great land and this country will, (one day),come back because of people like me.

People like you? You mean white males? I hate to tell you this bubba, but you are about to become a minority in a lot of ways. Especially voting ideology.

Welcome my minority brother. It sucks sometimes, but sometimes its a good thing. (Look at the last two elections for examples of the good stuff.) :)

People like you? You mean white males? I hate to tell you this bubba, but you are about to become a minority in a lot of ways. Especially voting ideology.

Welcome my minority brother. It sucks sometimes, but sometimes its a good thing. (Look at the last two elections for examples of the good stuff.) :)

Where have I said anything about race? and why is it that you racists immediately jump to projecting such accusations?
"People like me" are people who go to work, work hard, come home and look after our families and value community. White, black, yellow, brown, pink or silver, color of the individual is irrelevant to me and almost everyone I know. I'll leave the making excuses because of race to folks like you who need excuses.

You assholes who accuse others of being racists are the most racist mofos there is.

Where have I said anything about race?

You don't need to say a thing about your racism - your anger and hatreds speak for themselves ....

:(

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Rasmussen's Obama Job Approval has spiked to 48%

This will be yet another bad day for Republicans ....

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

If you look real close the overall approval rating is only 44.7% approval and 50.2 disapproval.
Not only that, but using your own source for the direction the country is heading it's, 29.6% right direction and 62.2% wrong direction.
This is under the direction of your messiah's leadership dbm.

So cherry pick away at your numbers, it's the only thing that the trolls can use to impress themselves. :eusa_whistle:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/direction_of_country-902.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back