GAME CHANGER: Trump to counter Democrats’ ‘ballot harvesting’ with his own

what you don't seem to get is that BOTH parties want to see Trump go away and never come back.

What you don't get is that is precisely because he is good for America, and upsets their stranglehold on the system.

The Establishment Uniparty wanting to ditch Trump is the biggest sign that they fear him.

I assure you, the rank and file does not.

But keep listening to the FAKE NEWS and getting it all wrong. It's what you people do best!

No, ballot boxes in all the white neighborhoods. Nobody watching them, people dropping stacks Trump ballots with no signatures. You loons said that was fine.

And the Hunter laptop was "Russian Disinformation".

Leftists don't care about justice or truth, it's all about winning.

Irredeemable hypocrites beyond all measure.

OK, if you Lefties aren't comprehending the significance of this, lemme spell it out for you:

I wouldn't have said this literally 20 minutes ago, but Donald Trump is about to be the President of the United States......AGAIN.

You take away the cheating? No one can beat him.

I hope you Leftards have derived as much joy as you possibly could from the Biden interlude.

Cuz it's back to MAGA next year.

Better prepare yourselves now, this is happening.
Are you drunk again?

Are you drunk again?

217747735-Frank-Sinatra-Quote-on-Drinking.jpg

Looks like Orange Man Rad finally got the memo:

No more telling MAGA to vote in person on election day only.

That remarkable feeling underneath your feet is the World turning upside down on Lefty heads everywhere.

Game on, motherfuckers.
I will volunteer

But Trump has to get his ducks organized better than he did in 2020

Dems are the ‘85 Chicago Bears of ballot harvesting

Looks like Orange Man Rad finally got the memo:

No more telling MAGA to vote in person on election day only.

That remarkable feeling underneath your feet is the World turning upside down on Lefty heads everywhere.

Game on, motherfuckers.
/----/ It's why the Swamp hates Trump. He's got the will, money, voters, and strength to fight back. Punch him in the stomach, and he'll smack you in the fore head with a 2x4. The days of the GOP rolling over and playing dead are over.

Yeah, a politician raising money - whoever heard o' that?

Gimme a fucking break - weakest argument yet.
Poor poor Double Down Donnie, always the victim, with his hand outstretched towards your wallet.

"I was cheated, so now with your help, I'm gonna cheat like never before. We're the best cheaters too. Send what you can and we'll teach those damn Democrats how to cheat by God. Send me your money now to help me cheat the damn cheaters. I'm serious. Ask any one. They'll tell you just how serious I am about cheating." Serious!

Poor poor Double Down Donnie, always the victim, with his hand outstretched towards your wallet.

"I was cheated, so now with your help, I'm gonna cheat like never before. We're the best cheaters too. Send what you can and we'll teach those damn Democrats how to cheat by God. Send me your money now to help me cheat the damn cheaters. I'm serious. Ask any one. They'll tell you just how serious I am about cheating." Serious!

You just can't quit him. ;)

Since that's the case, think of his next Presidency as providing a service.

I know CNN and MSDNC will both be secretly thankful.

You mean like saying Biden's a Russian asset?

Oh wait...

The stark lack of self awareness one has to possess to be a modern Leftist is just astounding.
I didn’t say that anyone is a Russian asset.

Did you whine the the election was stolen?

Forum List

Back