GAME CHANGER: Trump to counter Democrats’ ‘ballot harvesting’ with his own

Looks like Orange Man Rad finally got the memo:

No more telling MAGA to vote in person on election day only.

That remarkable feeling underneath your feet is the World turning upside down on Lefty heads everywhere.

Game on, motherfuckers.
At the rate he was proceeding, he could be expected to fall 14 million votes short of his opponent..

Democrats didn't steal the election but it's clear you people like all fascists believe the ends justify the means. Cheat away for all the good it will do you. You'll find out the hard way that stealing a presidential election is impossible.

Change the rules back. Shouldn’t hurt Democrats if they aren’t cheating, right? Yeah, you don’t want to do that.

Are you ok with the new pandemic rules? If so, why? The fact that Trump is entertaining this idea is proof that the new rules open the door to shennnigans. You can’t possible believe that Democrats didn’t take advantage of the new rules. They learned their lesson in 2016 and used the pandemic to fix the problem in 2020.

The pandemic voting rules made our elections far less secure by every reasonable account. I have no idea why anyone would support them, unless they believe it allows them to game the system to their advantage.
The pandemic voting rules made our elections far less secure by every reasonable account
For example?

If so, why did Grifty's appointee declare 2020 the most secure ever?

~~~~~~
Fighting fire with fire. Sound reasonable to me.... Using the same tactics your enemy uses against you.
Don't you need reason to believe they are cheating?

It isn't cheating just because the worst POTUS ever lost by 7 million votes.

~~~~~~
Fighting fire with fire. Sound reasonable to me.... Using the same tactics your enemy uses against you.
So, you do think Trump is telling his followers to cheat, like he lied and claimed Dems did with ballot harvesting?

The rules apply equally to everyone.

Sure, which is exactly why Trump is proposing a new strategy. Republicans must take advantage of the new rules as Democrats are doing. The Democrats changed the rules to favor them under the guise that it was for COVID. Funny, COVID is over, but they liked the result and want to keep them.

Democrats absolutely do not favor making our elections more secure, it is as simple as that. Every time that idea is floated, they come up with some nonsense about voter disenfranhisement. What they really mean, is that it limits their ability to scam the system.

Are you ok with the new pandemic rules? If so, why? The fact that Trump is entertaining this idea is proof that the new rules open the door to shennnigans. You can’t possible believe that Democrats didn’t take advantage of the new rules. They learned their lesson in 2016 and used the pandemic to fix the problem in 2020.

The pandemic voting rules made our elections far less secure by every reasonable account. I have no idea why anyone would support them, unless they believe it allows them to game the system to their advantage.

I am ok with the changes. I voted by mail in 2020 for the first time since getting out of the Marines. It was just as secure as voting in person. I plan to never vote in person again.

I honestly have no issues with this from Trump other than the fact it is just one more fund the billionaire is asking people to send money to. He reminds me of a TV preacher always asking for money.

Why would anyone in their right mind send money to these funds?

Ballot harvesting is legal in some states and illegal in others. Its up to the individual to decide whether or not he should be doing it in his particular state. I suspect that republicans are going to start pushing HARD on the ballot harvesting. Within a decade we are going to be harvesting ALL the ballots!!!!
Well that's gonna make for a big shitshow.

Oh Lord Almighty! It's been proven ten times over and twice that on Sunday!
Only to shit for brains libtards with TDS.

Everyone else retains objectivity.

Leftards lie for a living. Once you solve that problem, get back to me.

Sure, which is exactly why Trump is proposing a new strategy. Republicans must take advantage of the new rules as Democrats are doing. The Democrats changed the rules to favor them under the guise that it was for COVID. Funny, COVID is over, but they liked the result and want to keep them.

Democrats absolutely do not favor making our elections more secure, it is as simple as that. Every time that idea is floated, they come up with some nonsense about voter disenfranhisement. What they really mean, is that it limits their ability to scam the system.
The Democrats changed the rules
No...that's a stupid lie.

They can't.

I think this is a stupid idea. Further muddying of the waters surrounding elections is not the way to go.

Forum List

Back