Gang Rape of 11-Year-Old Girl Sparks Racial Tensions in Texas Town

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Jessica Hopper
March 10, 2011

The alleged gang rape of an 11-year-old girl by at least 18 boys and young men has sparked shame and outrage in a tiny Texas town, but it has also stirred racial tensions that threaten to split the East Texas hamlet.

All of the defendants arrested are African-American and the girl is Hispanic.

...In a town this small, everyone is a neighbor, but that small town ambience is being severely strained.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Texas Gang Rape of 11-Year-Old Girl; Charges Against 18 Men Spark Racial Tensions - ABC News

By Michelle Hunter, NOLA.com
March 11, 2013

Kenner Police have arrested a second suspect in the alleged gang rape of a 14-year-old girl. Isaac Toriano, 18, 1745 42nd St., Kenner, was booked with aggravated rape, according to an arrest report.

Toriano and two other teens are accused of raping an unidentified girl in the closet of a Kenner home on Nov. 24. Kenner police arrested Gary Washington, 19, on Feb. 21 and booked him with the same charge.

Investigators have said the third suspect, a 15-year-old boy, does not live in Louisiana. They are working on procedures to extradite him to back to Kenner.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Second suspect arrested in gang rape of 14-year-old Kenner girl | NOLA.com

Im ok with it being in politics. Technically, nothing is a 'current event' unless its breaking news. Everything that is not in-progress is technically 'history'.

Politics affects stuff like this. Shitty parenting. Piss poor public schools. Filth in our pop culture. All that macro stuff leads to this micro effect.

What difference does it make which forum? The thread title is the draw.

Am I navigating this message board wrongly? I'll find what I want to find wherever it resides.

This place is seriously messed up.

I think stroll bones said it best- she places all her threads into the lowest common denominator, flame or rubber.

It's been decried that this is where we're all eventually destined.

Forum List

Back