Garland "worried" about potential terrorist attack on U.S. after Oct. 7

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
And yet his boss did NOTHING at our borders to ensure Americans were protected, as hundreds of thousands have continued to spill across our borders.
What about the ones who've came in illegally, which we know nothing whatsoever about? Where are they now? Who is monitoring them?

Attorney General Merrick Garland said Tuesday that the Justice Department is "worried" about the possibility of a terrorist attack in the U.S. after Hamas' Oct. 7 attack in Israel.

The big picture: Garland has previously said that the Justice Department is monitoring threats following the Oct. 7 attack, "with particular attention to threats to faith communities," he said during a news conference in October.

And yet his boss did NOTHING at our borders to ensure Americans were protected, as hundreds of thousands have continued to spill across our borders.
What about the ones who've came in illegally, which we know nothing whatsoever about? Where are they now? Who is monitoring them?

So, I take it, you are in favor of the new Executive Order, that would make aliens making illegal entry to the United States ineligible for consideration for asylum. It is long too, late in coming, but a position I have advocated for here. Immigration, should be at border ports of entry. If not, it should be viewed as illegal and the perpetrators treated as intentional lawbreakers against the laws and sovereignty of our country. Like you, I favor this move.

So, I take it, you are in favor of the new Executive Order, that would make aliens making illegal entry to the United States ineligible for consideration for asylum. It is long too, late in coming, but a position I have advocated for here. Immigration, should be at border ports of entry. If not, it should be viewed as illegal and the perpetrators treated as intentional lawbreakers against the laws and sovereignty of our country. Like you, I favor this move.
A day late and a dollar short.
Democrats should be deported.

He's only concerned because he's afraid his involvement will be discovered

No order is necessary, enforcing existing law is.

No, we want Trump's EO's reinstated that prevented illegal aliens from coming in.

This shit is a dog and pony show that allows 325,000 in no questions asked you dumbass.

A day late and a dollar short.
Democrats should be deported.
I have never been a Democrat, but all that I ever met, were American Citizens, with the same rights and protections I have, possibly you, also, if you are an American Citizen.

Do you really advocate American Citizens be summarily shipped out of the country, as if the Constitution, and its legal protection, did not exist? Or is it just provocative "Internet" rabble-rousing?

Do you support the Constitution of the United States or not?

Those that illegally enter my country, in my opinion have committed an illegal act, in illegally entering somewhere other than a designated port of entry and should be immediately delivered back across the border they illegally entered or to the country of origin.

Too little, too late? Agreed, but necessary and appropriate, if too long coming.

I have never been a Democrat, but all that I ever met, were American Citizens, with the same rights and protections I have, possibly you, also, if you are an American Citizen.

Do you really advocate American Citizens be summarily shipped out of the country, as if the Constitution, and its legal protection, did not exist? Or is it just provocative "Internet" rabble-rousing?

Do you support the Constitution of the United States or not?

Those that illegally enter my country, in my opinion have committed an illegal act, in illegally entering somewhere other than a designated port of entry and should be immediately delivered back across the border they illegally entered or to the country of origin.

Too little, too late? Agreed, but necessary and appropriate, if too long coming.
Democrats are demonstrative enemies of the US and its constitution.

Are you kidding? He tried for months to negotiate a deal with republicans only to have Felonious tRump jump in and kill it.

Can we please try to stick at least somewhat close to reality?

No order is necessary, enforcing existing law is.
You seem to forget, he fkd the border on something like day 1 or 2 of his administration with a new policy, creating the problem we have now. This is a new policy announcement and necessary to the change in policy. I support it, and at the same time, know it is not enough to fix the problem he created.

Don't worry. It is ok to support a needed policy change, even though you do not support him as a candidate or plan to vote for him. It is not an all or nothing type deal. There have been policies of presidents I vote for, that I did not support, though I voted for the president, as I have never been a party guy, and reserve my right to disagree with specific policy whether voting for the one that implemented or not.

~~~~~~
Indeed, with our borders are wide open allowing military age men into America without vetting what can be expected in the near future?
A "Red Dawn" event can now be a possible reality.

I'm in favor of whatever it takes to stop this catastrophic flood of the third-world.

We both know Biden is only doing this because we are only five months out from the election. He's not doing it to because he wants to slow the flood down. He's 100% doing it for votes, because Americans are fed up with what he has done to our country!

Why didn't he do it last year? Or the year before that? Or the year before that?
Just like with paying off student debt, he's buying votes!

Are you kidding? He tried for months to negotiate a deal with republicans only to have Felonious tRump jump in and kill it.

Can we please try to stick at least somewhat close to reality?

You look like an idiot trying to blame what fossil Joe did, on Republicans.

I'm in favor of whatever it takes to stop this catastrophic flood of the third-world.

We both know Biden is only doing this because we are only five months out from the election. He's not doing it to because he wants to slow the flood down. He's 100% doing it for votes, because Americans are fed up with what he has done to our country!

Why didn't he do it last year? Or the year before that? Or the year before that?
Just like with paying off student debt, he's buying votes!
Totally agree. It is a political expedient. Expedient for political purpose or not, its about damned time. It should have been done during the first 30 days after realizing what had been unleashed, yet nothing done, no political capital expended to work for a rational legal border/immigration policy.

You seem to forget, he fkd the border on something like day 1 or 2 of his administration with a new policy, creating the problem we have now. This is a new policy announcement and necessary to the change in policy. I support it, and at the same time, know it is not enough to fix the problem he created.

Don't worry. It is ok to support a needed policy change, even though you do not support him as a candidate or plan to vote for him. It is not an all or nothing type deal. There have been policies of presidents I vote for, that I did not support, though I voted for the president, as I have never been a party guy, and reserve my right to disagree with specific policy whether voting for the one that implemented or not.
But the policy change is a ruse. Supporting it contributes to the larger problem.

But the policy change is a ruse. Supporting it contributes to the larger problem.
Well, if you prefer totally open borders, no holds barred, write an OP Thread supporting your position. People not already on this thread may never see it, if you don't. I cannot say, you will get much support. Some of us actually care about immigration and the border situation, not just as a political thing to run and raise money on. We feel the existing policy is wrong for the country and will favor a change for the better, no matter where it comes from, or why and the sooner the better. I seriously doubt hard core trump supporters changing their presidential vote due to the needed change.

As a Trump supporter, are you sure you want to protest, illegal aliens breaking into the country, and being not only kicked back out, but barred from seeking asylum at a future date? It will be interesting to see how you sell it.

Well, if you prefer totally open borders, no holds barred, write an OP Thread supporting your position. People not already on this thread may never see it, if you don't. I cannot say, you will get much support. Some of us actually care about immigration and the border situation, not just as a political thing to run and raise money on. We feel the existing policy is wrong for the country and will favor a change for the better, no matter where it comes from, or why and the sooner the better. I seriously doubt hard core trump supporters changing their presidential vote due to the needed change.

As a Trump supporter, are you sure you want to protest, illegal aliens breaking into the country, and being not only kicked back out, but barred from seeking asylum at a future date? It will be interesting to see how you sell it.
It’s another step forward following three steps back and preceding three more steps back. All by design. You need to recognize the ruse and demand better. But it won’t happen because they’re democrats bent on destroying the culture and the country as we know it.
Only hope is to remove democrats.

Forum List

Back