Gary Johnson believes Clinton did not commit a crime re:emails

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
In a blow for non-libertarian right-wingers, libertarian candidate Gary Johnson just said that Hillary Clinton did not have "criminal intent" regarding these emails. "I'm not a stone thrower", he said, adding, "I don't see an indictment".

Johnson is saner than Trump.

CNN Politics on Twitter

In a blow for non-libertarian right-wingers, libertarian candidate Gary Johnson just said that Hillary Clinton did not have "criminal intent" regarding these emails. "I'm not a stone thrower", he said, adding, "I don't see an indictment".

CNN Politics on Twitter

Criminal intent is not necessary to a violation of law.

CNN Politics on Twitter

Bingo! You destroyed this thread.

CNN Politics on Twitter

What did Don Johnson or Howard Johnson have to say about it?

That's the only Johnson's liberals know who they are.

lol

Well, if I were to change my vote, by Mrs. Clinton dropping out, my vote won't be wasted on Johnson.

CNN Politics on Twitter

CNN said she won't be charged according to law enforcement sources. Go cry somewhere, if you're not already doing so.

CNN Politics on Twitter

Whatever was necessary wasn't there, since sources told CNN Hillary won't be charged, as you read earlier.

No. that's why we have judges and juries and cops with the ability to show discretion.

You see, the thing is, you splenetic Clinton haters don't care if she broke the law or not. You WANT her to be guilty of something, even if it was a lot less than things your side did - you know like Ronnie Raygun giving weapons to the Iranians and the proceeds to the Contras, or Karl Rove and Scooter Libby outing Valerie Plame.

If you think those guys all should have gotten passes, then you shouldn't have a problem with Hillary getting a pass.

There's a place to beat Hillary. It's called the ballot box. You probably could have beaten her there if you all nominated a sensible person like Kasich or Rubio. Instead you nominated a Nazi.

CNN Politics on Twitter

CNN said she won't be charged according to law enforcement sources. Go cry somewhere, if you're not already doing so.

CNN Politics on Twitter

Whatever was necessary wasn't there, since sources told CNN Hillary won't be charged, as you read earlier.

Lynch-Clinton-300x180.jpg

The only problem with nominating Kasich is that no one outside of Ohio would vote for him.

Forum List

Back