Gas Hits $8.50 in California

Still paying well above $3 in my area. Thanks Joe Xiden. Now COVID cases are soaring and Kamala admits Joe was unprepared for delta and omicron. smh

I've seen a few of these around town.

il_794xN.3451448116_d319.jpg

In Newark? How many are in Newark. That’s where he is. Would you drive and park one there?

The state of NJ does not break it down that far. I have never been to the fine city, but I am sure there are nice cars there just like every other city

Like all leftists, he's so self-absorbed that he's oblivious to the fact that his life is impacted by the people around him that he sees as mere extras in his life movie.
Also like a leftist who claims to care about people, he doesn’t care how difficult high gas prices are for moderate earners trying to commute to work. his answer would be “just give them free money so they won’t have to work, and problem solved!”

It’s called state taxes are to high. I never said a word about Biden, not sure why you drug his name into it.

The whole damn thread is about how this is 110% Biden's fault. So the price difference just has to be his fault as well

The whole damn thread is about how this is 110% Biden's fault. So the price difference just has to be his fault as well
Early on I stated that the price of gas has little to do with the President sitting in office, you stated what gas was in your area and I stated gas prices in my area.

Considering what it has to go through to become gasoline, and considering its importance, we should be thankful it doesn’t cost a whole lot more than it does.

So quit your bellyaching and suck it up.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Considering what it has to go through to become gasoline, and considering its importance, we should be thankful it doesn’t cost a whole lot more than it does.

So quit your bellyaching and suck it up.

We do pay a lot more, the oil companies get about $14.7 billion in federal subsidies each and every year. Those are our tax dollars they are getting to help keep the price lower

Forum List

Back