Gas Prices: Where are all the threads?

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
GA $3.09, SC $3.00, NC $3.10…. Those are the prices I saw along the route to Florida from Charlotte. I took a picture where I filled up in GA.

Our resident righties are usually all over gas prices and I would have thought they would have posted about the low prices we are experiencing in the dead of summer when they usually are uncomfortably high. Maybe they are busy on driving vacations?

I would like to thank Biden for pushing the magic low gas price button this summer. Some services are predicting many areas below $3 prices by election time.

Florida gas prices hit new low, dropping for the third consecutive week, AAA says

IMG_0855-transformed.jpeg

FJB and his $4.78 a gallon gas in my state. It was WAY lower under Trump.
So Joe Biden is targeting certain states is your theory? How is he doing that? Joe created the low prices in all the states I went to. You must be lying. I included a picture that I took. All I have is your unhinged rant.

In my AO it's been bumping up and down between $3.35 and $3.59 for a couple of months now so I guess it's just steady misery.
What do you think the correct gas prices should be in 2024? It’s hovering below long term trends when you adjust for the salaries people make.

What do you think the correct gas prices should be in 2024? It’s hovering below long term trends when you adjust for the salaries people make.
Around $2.50 a gallon give or take, depending on how states rape consumers with gas taxes.

Also you need to remember, those salaries are in FJB bucks. The dollar has 21.2% less buying power now than it did in 2020.....Did everyone get a 22% raise to allow for FJB's inflation?

SA would be a literal oil producing backwater if we exploited our own oil resources.....And no, that exploitation does not mean draining our strategic oil reserve like FJB did to "save" a few cents a gallon.

I paid $2.79 in Missouri this week. Was then $3.64 in Indiana. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

Since he has done such a fantastic job of lowering prices as you and Rightwinger claim when can we expect him to refill the Stretegic oil reserves that he drained? Or was that something that he is leaving out of his half baked plans?

biden plans to release his great new plan, stupendous new plan, to fill the oil reserve in just 2 weeks. wait for it.

Around $2.50 a gallon give or take, depending on how states rape consumers with gas taxes.

Also you need to remember, those salaries are in FJB bucks. The dollar has 21.2% less buying power now than it did in 2020.....Did everyone get a 22% raise to allow for FJB's inflation?

SA would be a literal oil producing backwater if we exploited our own oil resources.....And no, that exploitation does not mean draining our strategic oil reserve like FJB did to "save" a few cents a gallon.
But, but according to City gator and all the rest of the hard left the president has no control over gas and oil prices. Remember? So of course now that there has been a drop in prices he is suddenly credited and they can stop yelling about corporate greed

But, but according to City gator and all the rest of the hard left the president has no control over gas and oil prices. Remember? So of course now that there has been a drop in prices he is suddenly credited and they can stop yelling about corporate greed
That's fine, they are in great need of straws to grasp at. ;)

biden plans to release his great new plan, stupendous new plan, to fill the oil reserve in just 2 weeks. wait for it.
That fool in the White House already burned 40% of the reserve HOLY SHIT! Trump tried to boost the reserve when oil was only $24 a barrel, ASSHOLE Dem Schumer blocked it then ran to the cameras to celebrate blocking it. Democrats are 100% RETARDS!

GA $3.09, SC $3.00, NC $3.10…. Those are the prices I saw along the route to Florida from Charlotte. I took a picture where I filled up in GA.

Our resident righties are usually all over gas prices and I would have thought they would have posted about the low prices we are experiencing in the dead of summer when they usually are uncomfortably high. Maybe they are busy on driving vacations?

I would like to thank Biden for pushing the magic low gas price button this summer. Some services are predicting many areas below $3 prices by election time.

Florida gas prices hit new low, dropping for the third consecutive week, AAA says

View attachment 965746
45% higher than when he took office.

And you somehow think this is a win for Tater.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What a moron.

Forum List

Back