Gas under Trump was $2.50 in some places. Merry Christmas from Trump and Co

The gasoline prices are going down because demand for oil and gas is falling. Thanks to the massive inflation Biden's spending has caused and the fear of another recession, people are cutting back on their driving as they try to save money to cover skyrocketing mortgage payments, electrical bills, and food.

View attachment 736861
:thankusmile: You nailed it.

You hang around here long enough you will notice that it’s always the paid shills from Langley like candyass,aldo raine and Dagosa start it off being juvenile never admitting it when they have been proven wrong evading facts they can’t counter,that’s what their bosses pay them to do lie all the time so you are right,we get tired of their lies all the time so we just start in with them and Clip in with insults as well thst they always start first most the time.i myself use the ignore feature on them,most here don’t have that common sense to do the same thing though and feed the trolls all the time and go back and forth with them playing their game unfortunately.
Typical, another rant of made up shit. Usually followed by a denial of science which they know nothing about. What group of individuals other then Trump Humpers and gop bozos would continue to rail agaisnt the majority of enlightened just to take sides with the ignorant few.

I figure around $3.25 to $3.50 gasoline price is fair for everybody involved. For us consumers $2.50 was nice, but oil companies were cutting back exploration and drilling and laying off people in the industry. Their oil company investors weren't pleased either as Wall Street boomed while their shares didn't keep up. After a disastrous 2020, oil executives' butts were on the line.

In these parts gasoline prices have dropped but they still have ways to go. A drop of 50¢ to 60¢ would be nice. I don't drive all that much so have been more concerned about the price truck drivers are paying for diesel.

I figure around $3.25 to $3.50 gasoline price is fair for everybody involved. For us consumers $2.50 was nice, but oil companies were cutting back exploration and drilling and laying off people in the industry. Their oil company investors weren't pleased either as Wall Street boomed while their shares didn't keep up. After a disastrous 2020, oil executives' butts were on the line.

In these parts gasoline prices have dropped but they still have ways to go. A drop of 50¢ to 60¢ would be nice. I don't drive all that much so have been more concerned about the price diesel truck drivers are paying to get goods shipped.
Oil companies are making record profits over the spike in fuel prices. But they know they are cutting their own throats. When the biggest selling vehicles in the US are trucks, the auto industry is taking a huge hit. This cash cow in consumer vehicles is quickly being replaced in a lot of areas by more electrified choices. If they don’t respond and lower gas rices to 3.00 per gallon at some point, the entire market will shift.

And that has what to do with the price of gasoline?

“We sleep peacefully in our beds at night because rough men are willing to do violence on our behalf.

Author unknown

God Bless our police and military.”

Any veteran and former cop will tell you only sleep peacefully in beds when you are healthy and medical science is supported. Both the police and our military are highly depended upon the good health of their participants and the public at large.

Gas prices were low ‘under Trump’ due to a drop in demand.

You have a short memory. Until the pandemic hit, the economy was booming under Trump. People were driving and people were working, up until the point of the pandemic. Even though we have high inflation now and the Biden Recession, the price of gasoline is nowhere near as low as it was during the Trump presidency, even before the COVID lockdowns.

fuel gasoline.jpg

Correct.

Gas prices were low ‘under Trump’ due to a drop in demand.
Yup. We were in the middle of a recession with the loss of 20 million jobs. It’s a pretty desperate move bragging about low gas prices because people were out of work and lost their cars ( and houses).

You have a short memory. Until the pandemic hit, the economy was booming under Trump. People were driving and people were working, up until the point of the pandemic. Even though we have high inflation now and the Biden Recession, the price of gasoline is nowhere near as low as it was during the Trump presidency, even before the COVID lockdowns.

View attachment 737727
The Trump admin completely mismanaged the pandemic causing more deaths per 1000 then anyother developed nation in the world. The rest of the developed world was back to work long before we were because of this dead beat. Covid ran unabated In his own admin and even he was a super spreader.

Misinformation among his Humpers was and still is the norm. Geesus, you guys promoted vaxxed avoidance and Putin butt fking, and still do.

“We sleep peacefully in our beds at night because rough men are willing to do violence on our behalf.

Author unknown

God Bless our police and military.”

Any veteran and former cop will tell you only sleep peacefully in beds when you are healthy and medical science is supported. Both the police and our military are highly depended upon the good health of their participants and the public at large.

And that has what to do with the price of gasoline?

FACT: Law breaker Joe Biden has only held 1 oil lease sale, yet is required BY LAW to hold them 4 times a year. Naturally where Trump leased 470,000 acres of Federal land for exploration in his first year, Biden has leased only 76,000 in his entire presidency and repeatedly vows to STOP drilling.

Gee, I wonder. Maybe it’s because they come from the same barrel and require more winter blend then gasoline. Of course you’re a flat lander and know nothing about diesel.

Yeah, I guess driving diesel vehicles for 16 years and putting close to a million miles on them, including hauling loads to the continental divide near Leadville CO, into western WY and ND in winter don't count. I also lived in CO for 9 years. You also might want to take your illiterate commie ass back to school and learn the proper uses of "then" and "than".

And once again your deflection has zero to do with the price of gasoline.

I just passed a Sinclair under $4.00 today.
Keep eating and regurgitating shit Joe!!

Gas under Trump was $2.50 in some places when he was in office.
I will be in CA for Christmas where gas is still over $5.75 per gal thanks to gruesome Newsom the boy wonder....
Don't be a fucking idiot.

You cannot expect the impossible out of tards! The good news in all of this is that these tards are paying way higher gasoline costs, transportation costs, energy costs, food costs, rent and mortgage! Probably costing them several thousand dollars extra a year! Now an airport is having delays unable to get in the needed jet fuel for planes to fly! Hopefully, lots of tards will get their flights cancelled, not get back to work on Monday on time and lose their jobs.

So yeah, they got their wish and by hook or crook got Trump out of office, but have you ever heard in your lifetimes people HAPPY and JUSTIFYING THOUSANDS of dollars a year out of their pockets just to not have someone hold a political office? That is REAL TDS.

By the time Biden is removed from office, they could easily be out $15,000-$20,000 or more out of their pockets, the equivalent of a really nice vacation, just so they can say they got the "orange blob" out of office. :uhh:

At least for four years.

I tell you, there just ain't no fixing stupid.

And all for a three time loser and corrupt, perverted piker like Joe Biden whom history won't even remember. :dig:

You cannot expect the impossible out of tards! The good news in all of this is that these tards are paying way higher gasoline costs, transportation costs, energy costs, food costs, rent and mortgage! Probably costing them several thousand dollars extra a year! Now an airport is having delays unable to get in the needed jet fuel for planes to fly! Hopefully, lots of tards will get their flights cancelled, not get back to work on Monday on time and lose their jobs.

So yeah, they got their wish and by hook or crook got Trump out of office, but have you ever heard in your lifetimes people HAPPY and JUSTIFYING THOUSANDS of dollars a year out of their pockets just to not have someone hold a political office? That is REAL TDS.

By the time Biden is removed from office, they could easily be out $15,000-$20,000 or more out of their pockets, the equivalent of a really nice vacation, just so they can say they got the "orange blob" out of office. :uhh:

At least for four years.

I tell you, there just ain't no fixing stupid.

And all for a three time loser and corrupt, perverted piker like Joe Biden whom history won't even remember. :dig:

Ever notice that they never mention the price of home heating oil??

Forum List

Back