Gas under Trump was $2.50 in some places. Merry Christmas from Trump and Co

The gasoline prices are going down because demand for oil and gas is falling. Thanks to the massive inflation Biden's spending has caused and the fear of another recession, people are cutting back on their driving as they try to save money to cover skyrocketing mortgage payments, electrical bills, and food.

View attachment 736861

Well, that and winter blends cost less to produce.

Well, that and winter blends cost less to produce.

That and for decades that we use diesel fuel that necessitates winter additives never increases in price noticeably. It’s often offset by the lower demand.

Even now with inflated diesel prices when the winter blends are added, the price has dropped.

I take it that you are like Biden and have never run a business....
You are naive.
Businesses charge what the markets will bear. Anyone who thinks otherwise is ignorant. One can literally track the local real estate values and gas prices. Just look at the lowest gas prices in depressed ares.….like many red states with lower standard of living, education and median incomes.

Biden gas is less expensive than Blob gas.

Thanks for confirming that.
Blob beats

baby killer
possible sexual assaulter
ruining the economy of his own country
China First
leaving US sodiers in a foriegn country we are fighting a war in
exchanging a serial killer for an America-hating "american"
erasing our border and letting perfect strangers, some drug traffickers. rapists and killers in

Yeh, "blob" looks quite impressive in comparison to THAT

:)

You are naive.
Businesses charge what the markets will bear. Anyone who thinks otherwise is ignorant. One can literally track the local real estate values and gas prices. Just look at the lowest gas prices in depressed ares.….like many red states with lower standard of living, education and median incomes.
well, there are places like wal mart

who charge less

and somehow have massive customers

maybe that's because most Americans are not wealthy and wal-mart knows that. It works for them and others.. So much for your fake news

Blob beats

baby killer
possible sexual assaulter
ruining the economy of his own country
China First
leaving US sodiers in a foriegn country we are fighting a war in
exchanging a serial killer for an America-hating "american"
erasing our border and letting perfect strangers, some drug traffickers. rapists and killers in

Yeh, "blob" looks quite impressive in comparison to THAT

Correct, you blob was a sexual predator.

Gas under Trump was $2.50 in some places when he was in office.

Merry Christmas from Trump and Co

Plus we didn't have a bunch of thugs and drug pushers and sex traffickers and other miscreants entering our country under Trump

Plus we had jobs come back from overseas under Trump

Plus Trump virtually rid the world of ISIS

Plus... well, I am sure Galt can add to the litany of Trump accomplishments

Notice thst all the posters thst posted a laughing smiley are paid shills from Langley thst hate America.they try and laugh off facts how everything was great under trump. :auiqs.jpg:

who charge less

maybe that's because most Americans are not wealthy and wal-mart knows that. It works for them and others.. So much for your fake news
Oil companies are enjoying record breaking profits. Walmart prices ? Hilarious. They’re only relatively lower then in some surrounding areas because of mass sales.

People need to grow the hell up

Evidence: I cite

Some juvenile posts here, usually occurring after, say, 10 normal posts.. I guess people get bored or something

That and for decades that we use diesel fuel that necessitates winter additives never increases in price noticeably. It’s often offset by the lower demand.

Even now with inflated diesel prices when the winter blends are added, the price has dropped.

And that has what to do with the price of gasoline?

And that has what to do with the price of gasoline?
Gee, I wonder. Maybe it’s because they come from the same barrel and require more winter blend then gasoline. Of course you’re a flat lander and know nothing about diesel.

Last edited:

who charge less

Walmart ? Really ? Enough to matter ? I think you’re making my point.

People need to grow the hell up

Evidence: I cite

Some juvenile posts here, usually occurring after, say, 10 normal posts.. I guess people get bored or something
You hang around here long enough you will notice that it’s always the paid shills from Langley like candyass,aldo raine and Dagosa start it off being juvenile never admitting it when they have been proven wrong evading facts they can’t counter,that’s what their bosses pay them to do lie all the time so you are right,we get tired of their lies all the time so we just start in with them and Clip in with insults as well thst they always start first most the time.i myself use the ignore feature on them,most here don’t have that common sense to do the same thing though and feed the trolls all the time and go back and forth with them playing their game unfortunately.

Forum List

Back