Gas was high throughout trump admin.

It’s obvious you‘re a Putin supporter. You don’t have to keep posting it.
And there it is, the kneejerk, juvenile playground insult of the terminally insecure 5-year-old. Let's have a reality check, shall we?

1. You made a feeble attempt to deflect attention from the reality that gas prices started climbing rapidly well before Putin invaded Ukraine by saying something about TRUMP! and Putin invading Crimea, hoping I would be distracted by what you hoped was rhetorical brilliance.
2. I, however, was not distracted and pointed out that Putin invaded Crimea well before TRUMP! took office, while someone ELSE was president (and we all know who that was).
3. Naturally, you backpedaled immediately because you didn't want to acknowledge that Obama was in charge at the time.
4. Now you hope that accusing me of supporting Putin (how or why, I don't know, I'm not Russian. Heck, I didn't vote for him) will somehow get me to stop talking about the two democrat doofuses that were in office when Russia made moves on her neighbors.

Guess that won't happen.

And there it is, the kneejerk, juvenile playground insult of the terminally insecure 5-year-old. Let's have a reality check, shall we?

1. You made a feeble attempt to deflect attention from the reality that gas prices started climbing rapidly well before Putin invaded Ukraine by saying something about TRUMP! and Putin invading Crimea, hoping I would be distracted by what you hoped was rhetorical brilliance.
2. I, however, was not distracted and pointed out that Putin invaded Crimea well before TRUMP! took office, while someone ELSE was president (and we all know who that was).
3. Naturally, you backpedaled immediately because you didn't want to acknowledge that Obama was in charge at the time.
4. Now you hope that accusing me of supporting Putin (how or why, I don't know, I'm not Russian. Heck, I didn't vote for him) will somehow get me to stop talking about the two democrat doofuses that were in office when Russia made moves on her neighbors.

Guess that won't happen.
Must have struck a nerve.

And you're STILL ignoring the reality that prices were going up well before Putin made his move while Quid Pro was in charge.
Now you’re changing your tune. It’s you who said they started rising when Biden took office. They started rising still nine months into the Trump admin well before Biden took office. It was four years of Trump policies including a recession that it started.

I guess you can’t read dufus. Illegal occupation continued through the Trump admin. He did nothing but try to weaken nato. The take over of Crimea was a step towards the major invasion. Obviously supported by Trump.
Correction I don't care to read your insane ramblings aside from laughing at how wrong you are

4 paragraphs of babble ? Nope, you’re embarrassed.
I know you really believe they work, but I've told you to stop ordering those foil helmets from the back pages of your comic books. They do NOT give you mind reading powers.

Was this posted yet?
fredgraph.jpg

I know you really believe they work, but I've told you to stop ordering those foil helmets from the back pages of your comic books. They do NOT give you mind reading powers.
The old, foil helmet thing is wearing. Maybe if you opened a book, did a little reading ? Nah, keep makin* up shit.

Low prices ? That’s what happens during a recession, dah.
The gop solution to keeping prices down, is to go into a recession and put people out of work. That will do it.
The schtick remains the same.

Low prices ? That’s what happens during a recession, dah.
The gop solution to keeping prices down, is to go into a recession and put people out of work. That will do it.
So it sounds like we agree that gas prices w/ Trump were lower than w/ the previous and the following administrations?

Now as to the idea that the period from Jan 2017 to Jan. 2021 was a recession w/ people out of work...

Forum List

Back