GASLIGHTING: You're Being Manipulated...

The NWO Globalist Elites will stop at nothing to get her elected. It's very disturbing.

Some on the Left do realize how evil the Clintons are. They saw what they did to Bernie Sanders. Wikileaks confirmed it all. There are very dark forces out there who are hellbent on getting her in the White House. The Media especially, is being used as a Psyops tool by the NWO Globalists.

Last edited:
It's a sham. Hillary Clinton loses it a 9/11 Ceremony...

Wasn't this man in the video a contributor for Huffington Post? He is a liberal but sounds as if he is leaning towards Trump now. What happened?

He is a reporter, a journalist.

For most of them. . . their ethics went out the window at Uni. Apparently he kept some.

It's doubtful a lot of those journalists bothered to read the Clinton emails. I've read a half dozen, maybe a dozen or so.

If you have a soul, and ethical standards, you can't POSSIBLY vote for the DNC after reading them. That is all there is to it.

I'm guessing that is what happened.

So, I am willing to bet, a lot of journalists know how the Deep State work. They will gladly be a part of it, if it means economic security for themselves and their family.

This guy is young enough and idealistic enough that he looks like he doesn't give a shit. He doesn't want to be part of the corruption. I think he actually want's to solve the world's and the nation's problems. Maybe he is under the delusion that this is November 22, 1963 and it isn't already too late? :badgrin:

Wasn't this man in the video a contributor for Huffington Post? He is a liberal but sounds as if he is leaning towards Trump now. What happened?

For most of them. . . their ethics went out the window at Uni. Apparently he kept some.

It's doubtful a lot of those journalists bothered to read the Clinton emails. I've read a half dozen, maybe a dozen or so.

If you have a soul, and ethical standards, you can't POSSIBLY vote for the DNC after reading them. That is all there is to it.

So, I am willing to bet, a lot of journalists know how the Deep State work. The will gladly be a part of it if it means economic security for themselves and their family.

This guy is young enough and idealistic enough that he looks like he doesn't give a shit. He doesn't want to be part of the corruption. I think he actually want's to solve the world's and the nation's problems. Maybe he is under the delusion that this is November 22, 1963 and it isn't already too late? :badgrin:

Yeah, i gotta respect the dude. Thanks.

So, I am willing to bet, a lot of journalists know how the Deep State work. They will gladly be a part of it, if it means economic security for themselves and their family.

He sounds like a highly intelligent young man to me. Young people tend to believe for the impossible. I hope they never lose it, Mister Beale. Thank you for your response. I agree with you on the matter of ethical standards although I have to tell you I never read the real emails. Some time ago I read a set of emails in a story by some website (not well known) that was supposed to be HIllary's emails but they were so vile and childish I thought that could not possibly be WH email correspondence. It was probably meant to be a joke of some sort and I just didn't get their humor.

He sounds like a highly intelligent young man to me. Young people tend to believe for the impossible. I hope they never lose it, Mister Beale. Thank you for your response. I agree with you on the matter of ethical standards although I have to tell you I never read the real emails. Some time ago I read a set of emails in a story by some website (not well known) that was supposed to be HIllary's emails but they were so vile and childish I thought that could not possibly be WH email correspondence. It was probably meant to be a joke of some sort and I just didn't get their humor.

If you had doubts, you could highlight the text, copy and paste it in your browser, and search for the original at Wikileaks. I've done that on more than one occasion.

A few of the more outrageous ones the Bcc: or Cc: has been missing, so take of that what you will. . . . I don't know how they linked it up with Hillary. Usually those ones had to do with the Project for a New Middle East. I am sure they were just forwarded from the Bush Admin. or the appropriate personnel in the Deep State. All of those folks are tightly connected. It's sickening, it really is.

usa-politics_-1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back