🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gavin Newsom Signs Law Empowering Woke Teachers to Allow Teachers to Keep Secrets from Parents

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
All part of their pedo push. Groom kids in school and you can legally keep what’s going on in their sex lives a secret from their parents.

Who said Democrats were psychopaths?

All part of their pedo push. Groom kids in school and you can legally keep what’s going on in their sex lives a secret from their parents.

You're becoming well known by your attempts to troll with insults. Can't you make the point without that?

I think that he's trying to maintain some world standards at least in America's schools.

You're becoming well known by your attempts to troll with insults. Can't you make the point without that?

I think that he's trying to maintain some world standards at least in America's schools.
Why would anyone insult a pedo enabler?

To keep parents uninformed with personal, child decisions -- which will most likely lead to counseling, behavioral health interactions and related items that the parent won't be informed of?

Schools. Not doctors. Not psychologists. Not social workers. All of whom would need to be consulted with and would have to sign off on before a surgery like this ever happened....and none of these individuals will circumvent the parents...unless the "child" is of age.

How often do you visit California to hangout in the little girls bathroom?

Schools. Not doctors. Not psychologists. Not social workers. All of whom would need to be consulted with and would have to sign off on before a surgery like this ever happened....and none of these individuals will circumvent the parents...unless the "child" is of age.
Government keeping secrets from a parent about their child is pure Stalinism. Even Hitler didn’t stoop that low.

Government keeping secrets from a parent about their child is pure Stalinism. Even Hitler didn’t stoop that low.
A public school isn't the government. Aren't you the ones saying that schools and teachers should keep out of what goes on between students and their parents?....well, then you shouldn't have a problem with this.
Newsom just took the schools out of your crosshairs. :)

A public school isn't the government. Aren't you the ones saying that schools and teachers should keep out of what goes on between students and their parents?....well, then you shouldn't have a problem with this.
Newsom just took the schools out of your crosshairs. :)
WTF? A public school most certainly is the government.

God you people are broken.

Good! The quicker that shithole collapses, the better.

Elon Musk has responded to Newsom's anti-civil rights crusade by moving both SpaceX and Twitter/X out of California to Texas.

WTF? A public school most certainly is the government.

God you people are broken.
In your mind it is. A public is school is funded by...well...the public. Not the government. The government it is not.
Pull your head out of alt-right media. They lie to you. :)

How often do you visit California to hangout in the little girls bathroom?
As with parents not sharing all information on the child with teachers, there is information that teachers shouldn't be sharing with the parents.

The specifics is the question but it needs a rational discussion.

I think the moderators are too busy to ensure that can happen.

As with parents not sharing all information on the child with teachers, there is information that teachers shouldn't be sharing with the parents.

The specifics is the question but it needs a rational discussion.

I think the moderators are too busy to ensure that can happen.
All pedos say that about adults keeping secrets.

Forum List

Back