Gavin Newsom- “We must resist all things Trump and Trumpism.”

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
I’m sure he definitely wants to resist tax breaks for good, productive people and corporations. Resist that exploding stock market, resist the restoration of law and order, resist the growing opportunity for Blacks, resist constitutional authority.
Mexicrats are so fucked...there is just no way anyone stand up and legitimate can vote Mexicrat anymore.
Twitter

He should be rolled in the feces of the homeless people he panders to and left to dry in the sun.

Newsom is correct. Trump and his sheep are disgusting animals.
And the sooner the demonrats pick up weapons and drive these disgusting animals from the nation the better. Why don't you lead the way? All that's lacking is a courageous leader. Do you expect Mexicans to do everything for you?

A good example of the destructive nature of hardcore partisan politics. If you can't give an inch, if you refuse to communicate, if you equate cooperation with capitulation, if you dismiss everything out of hand, you're part of the fucking problem. From both ends.

Newsom shows us the disease.

And the sooner the demonrats pick up weapons and drive these disgusting animals from the nation the better. Why don't you lead the way? All that's lacking is a courageous leader. Do you expect Mexicans to do everything for you?
Trump is an anomaly, to be corrected in the midterms and the ensuing impeachment.

A good example of the destructive nature of hardcore partisan politics. If you can't give an inch, if you refuse to communicate, if you equate cooperation with capitulation, if you dismiss everything out of hand, you're part of the fucking problem. From both ends.

Newsom shows us the disease.

True Mac.... but on the bright side, all this foaming at the mouth and gnashing of teeth, does make for great bread & circuses distractions to keep the plebs from figuring out that both sides of the "aisle" are busy fucking them up the ass.

Now, now.

As a tolerant and understanding enlightened individual, you must embrace the diversity and understand the differences of your political enemi... the other party.

A good example of the destructive nature of hardcore partisan politics. If you can't give an inch, if you refuse to communicate, if you equate cooperation with capitulation, if you dismiss everything out of hand, you're part of the fucking problem. From both ends. Newsom shows us the disease.
True Mac.... but on the bright side, all this foaming at the mouth and gnashing of teeth, does make for great bread & circuses distractions to keep the plebs from figuring out that both sides of the "aisle" are busy fucking them up the ass.
Always looking for a silver lining, I do admit that my nihilistic side thinks this is all just delightful fun.

:spinner:

More LefTard logic that can’t be taken seriously by anyone sane.
“Good, patriotic, positive contributing, law abiding, REAL Americans = disgusting animals.”
“Disgusting, taxpayer dependent, thirdworld, illegal, criminal wetbacks = AWESOME!”
There you have it folks.

Now, now.

As a tolerant and understanding enlightened individual, you must embrace the diversity and understand the differences of your political enemi... the other party.
I stand by what I said, snowflake
Snowflake?

So you don't tolerate diversity of thought.
“Diversity of thought.” :rofl:

Man, Goebbels wishes he had come up with that.

He sure does capture the attitude of the uneducated board leftists who don't actually stand FOR anything, least of all liberal values All they know is what they are expected to oppose, and this is why they are so quick to support that which is the furthest thing from liberal.

I'm glad that Trump is not known as a dog lover or is often seen petting one. These regressive idiots would kick some puppies to the curb just to make sure.

Now, now.

Snowflake?

I learnt that as a Democrat for 30 yrs.

Now, now.

Snowflake?

Good riddance :itsok:

I’m sure he definitely wants to resist tax breaks for good, productive people and corporations. Resist that exploding stock market, resist the restoration of law and order, resist the growing opportunity for Blacks, resist constitutional authority.
Mexicrats are so fucked...there is just no way anyone stand up and legitimate can vote Mexicrat anymore.
Twitter

Birds of a feather.
Rep. Keith Ellison on Twitter

Now, now.

Snowflake?

You mean you're throwing me off of the plantation?

How will I ever survive?

hillary-clinton-basket-deplorables-disaster.jpg

Snowflake?

You mean you're throwing me off of the plantation?

How will I ever survive?
Hopefully somewhere far and tucked away in flyover country

Forum List

Back