🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gavin Newsom will head to Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida this week as he launches a new PAC to take on Republican leaders

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i will be covering his tour on this thread, posting video clips from his appearances, so stay tuned. this will help Dems win elections!

i will be covering his tour on this thread, posting video clips from his appearances, so stay tuned. this will help Dems win elections!

Mississippi and Alabama are going to love to see the Head Fruit in person.

New some will never be president…he has assured that with this reparations stunt.

He’s stuck between a rock and hard place now. If he goes through with it, he will be responsible for helping collapse his states economy, if he doesn’t go through with it, he will be the guy who could have given reparations but didn’t and he will lose all support.

Either way, his presidential ambitions are sunk.

Well, this is awkward...

Since 2016, California has been steadily adding to its list of U.S. destinations barred from state-funded travel... California currently bans travel to the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and West Virginia.

And Governor Newsom has the chutzpah to call others "authoritarians." Laughable. Masters of projection.

Forum List

Back